About RoboForm: RoboForm is a strong password manager and password generator. RoboForm password manager has hundreds of millions of users all around the world. their customers range from individual users and small business to government agencies and leading Fortune 500 companies. It is award-winning password manger. You can trust it completely. You can use RoboForm everywhere and everytime. RoboForm has many wonderful and excellent features and technologies which makes you use it with a peace of mind. You are able to experience RoboForm password manager, password generator, Identity forms, online account, secure folder sharing, Two-factor authentication, dual step authentication, password audit, sync across all devices.
For business, RoboForm added more features for business users and official users. For example, it will provide you with such features as centralized employee onboarding, centralized policy deployment, secure group sharing, role based access permissions, unlimited number of admins, additional Two-factor authentication, active director integration, password audit for users and groups, advanced reporting and dedicated tech support. Anyway, RoboForm has a strong ability to manage all your passwords. It is very convenient and feels a lot more secure with one master password. You don’t have to remember all different passwords any more if you use RoboForm password manager. You also don’t have to figure out the strong password for some important account, all will be done by RoboForm!
RoboForm Plans and Pricing
RoboForm offers attractive and affordable for personal and business use. For personal use, there are 3 different packages. To meet different requirement of different users, RoboForm gives special offer.
- RoboForm Free Package: No Charge never
- RoboForm EVERYWHERE Package: $19.95/Year, billed annually
- RoboForm FAMILY Package: $39.90/Year, billed annually
- RoboForm Business Plan: $29.95/user per year, billed annually
Key Features of RoboForm Password Manager
– Automatically login to your web accounts with the embedded RoboForm browser.
– Easily handle multi-step Logins with the “Matching Logins” feature.
– Automatically save new login information when you login to websites.
– View and Edit your Logins, Bookmarks, Identities, and Safenotes.
– Secure and save your RoboForm data to your RoboForm Everywhere account.
– Synchronize your RoboForm data with multiple computers and mobile devices.
– Fill long web forms with a single click.
– Generate strong, unique passwords with the built-in Password Generator.
– Options for AutoLogoff and Manual Logoff.
– Import your logins from LastPass, Dashlane,1Password and other password managers.
– Easily search Logins with the built-in search feature.
What Device and Platforms does RoboForm Support?
RoboForm design compatible and cutting-edge apps and software working on all popular systems including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux and Chrome OS, also it has extension compatible with Microsoft Edge, Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari and Opera. Therefore, you can use RoboForm account on every device you have. It is convenient to use RoboForm on your favorite devices everywhere and anytime.
Is RoboForm Strong Enough to Store All My Passwords and Data?
Yes, RoboForm has a strong performance and ability to keep and safeguard all your passwords and data!
All RoboForm data is encrypted using AES-256-bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA256. RoboForm has implemented AES-256 bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA-256 and salted hashes to ensure complete security in the cloud. 256-bit encryption is a data/file encryption technique that uses a 256-bit key to encrypt and decrypt data or files. It is one of the most secure encryption methods and used in most modern encryption algorithms, protocols and technologies including AES and SSL. 256-bit encryption is referring to the length of the encryption key used to encrypt a data stream or file. Let’s say hypothetically all the super computers in the world (the ultimate brute force attack) decided to group up and tasked themselves to decrypt your AES-256 key so they could access your data. therefore, RoboForm has the strongest encryption to protect all your passwords. No one can access RoboForm or steal your passwords. RoboForm not only use the strongest and best-in-class AES-256 encryption to encryption to store all your password and data but also uses the Two Factor Authentication standard to protect all your privacy. Therefore, you can get complete security and privacy by using RoboForm!
- AES-256-bit Encryption
256-bit encryption is a data/file encryption technique that uses a 256-bit key to encrypt and decrypt data or files. It is one of the most secure encryption methods and used in most modern encryption algorithms, protocols and technologies including AES and SSL. 256-bit encryption is referring to the length of the encryption key used to encrypt a data stream or file. Let’s say hypothetically all the super computers in the world (the ultimate brute force attack) decided to group up and tasked themselves to decrypt your AES-256 key so they could access your data.
- Two Factor Authentication Standard
Two Factor Authentication, also known as 2FA, two step verification or TFA (as an acronym), is an extra layer of security that is known as “multi factor authentication” that requires not only a password and username but also something that only, and only, that user has on them, i.e. a piece of information only they should know or have immediately to hand – such as a physical token.
Using a username and password together with a piece of information that only the user knows makes it harder for potential intruders to gain access and steal that person’s personal data or identity. Using a Two Factor Authentication process can help to lower the number of cases of identity theft on the Internet, as well as phishing via email, because the criminal would need more than just the users name and password details.
Powerful Features of RoboForm: For Personal Use
1. Strong Password manager
Easily remembered passwords are also easily cracked. Additionally, re-using the same password makes you vulnerable on multiple sites if that password is ever compromised. Creating a strong and unique password for each account is the only way to avoid this. But how to keep track of all those passwords? RoboForm password manager organizes and encrypts your passwords, increasing the convenience and security of your online experience. With RoboForm, instead of remembering hundreds of passwords, you only need to memorize your one Master Password.
RoboForm calculates individual password strength using zxcvbn, a powerful open source password strength estimator. Most password strength checkers merely count lowercase letters, uppercase letters, digits, and symbols (LUDS). They do not take into account dictionary entries, common names, as well as known common passwords and their variants. This often causes them to incorrectly rate poor passwords like ‘P@ssword1’ as strong. RoboForm tool incorporates all of these known bad password patterns. This makes our strength ratings more reliable because they are reflective of how long it would take a good password cracker to guess the password, not just a LUDS score.
2. Smart Form Filler
Form filling technology allows you to automatically fill in those long, tedious web forms as an automated process or with the simple click of a button. RoboForm’s form filling feature simplifies your online experience. Save time, type less! Form filling technology allows you to automatically fill in those long, tedious web forms with the simple click of a button. This is ideal for online shopping, entering contests, resume submission, and much more.
How does RoboForm Form Filler work? If you are using the form filling feature for the first time, click the “Setup Form Filling” button on the RoboForm toolbar. From there, you can enter your name, address, telephone, email, etc. into their corresponding fields. Once you click save, you will never need to type that information into a web form again. When you get to a page where you’d like to use the form filler, simply click the Identity button on the toolbar (it looks like an ID badge), and RoboForm will do the rest. It’s really that simple!
3. Flexible Password Generator
Passwords are a real security threat. Over 80% of hacking-related breaches are due to weak or stolen passwords, a recent report shows. So if you want to safeguard your personal info and assets, creating secure passwords is a big first step. And that’s where the RoboForm Password Generator can help. Impossible-to-crack passwords are complex with multiple types of characters (numbers, letters, and symbols). Making your passwords different for each website or app also helps defend against hacking. This password generator tool runs locally on your Windows, Mac or Linux computer, as well as your iOS or Android device. The passwords you generate are never sent across the web. Here we will give you some tips on how to create strong and secure passwords:
1. Always use a unique password for each account you create. The danger with reusing passwords is that as soon as one site has a security issue, it’s very easy for hackers to try the same username and password combination on other websites.
2. Don’t use any personally identifiable information in your passwords. Names, birthdays, and street addresses may be easy to remember but they’re also easily found online and should always be avoided in passwords to ensure the greatest strength.
3. Make sure your passwords are at least 12 characters long and contain letters, numbers, and special characters. Some people prefer to generate passwords which are 14 or 20 characters in length.
4. If you’re creating a master password that you’ll need to remember, try using phrases or lyrics from your favorite movie or song. Just add random characters, but don’t replace them in easy patterns.
5. Use a password manager like RoboForm to save your passwords. RoboForm keeps your information protected from attacks or snooping.
6. Avoid weak, commonly used passwords like asd123, password1, or Temp!. Some examples of a strong password include: S&2x4S12nLS1*, JANa@sx3l2&s$, 49915w5$oYmH.
7. Avoid using personal information for your security questions, instead, use RoboForm to generate another “password” and store it as the answer to these questions. The reason? Some of this information, like the name of the street you grew up on or your mother’s maiden name, is easily found by hackers and can be used in a brute-force attack to gain access to your accounts.
8. Avoid using similar passwords that change only a single word or character. This practice weakens your account security across multiple sites.
9. Change your passwords when you have reason to, such as after you’ve shared them with someone, after a website has had a breach, or if it’s been over a year since you last rotated it.
10. You should never share your passwords via email or text message. The secure way to share is with a tool like RoboForm that gives you the ability to share a hidden password and even revoke access when the time comes.
RoboForm for Business: Protect Your Business and Save Money
RoboForm for Business is a secure, intuitive, and easy-to-use password automation and centralized management solution for businesses and government agencies around the world. RoboForm provides a complete solution to remedy the password management crisis for your company. RoboForm’s software helps your company organize logins and passwords, making your password generation, storing, and sharing both easier and more secure. RoboForm for Business eliminates forgotten passwords, loss of productivity caused by it, and costs related to their reset. RoboForm replaces all unsafe practices of password creation, storing, reusing and sharing, thus reducing the risk of security and data breaches. With RoboForm deployed, your employees will never again sit idle while passwords are forgotten, accounts blocked, and access denied.
You also can benefit a lot from RoboForm Business plan. form filling technology allows you to automatically fill in those long, tedious web forms as an automated process or with the simple click of a button. This has been used by RoboForm’s customers for automated population of HR forms, real estate forms, insurance forms, hospital records, medical forms and much more…
RoboForm Security and Privacy
RoboForm takes personal data and privacy more seriously. Protection of your data is their highest priority. They use different technologies and add features to ensure security and privacy of your data.
1. Your passwords are encrypted with your own secret key – Master Password
Each user creates his or her own Master Password known only to them. Master Passwords are never stored on our servers, and absolutely nobody except the account holder can access RoboForm data stored in it. Company owned RoboForm data is managed by company admins. Company admins can allow employees to reset their forgotten Master Passwords and also enforce policies on their Master Passwords minimal complexity and mandatory rotation time for all employees.
Strong Encryption and Secure Sharing
All RoboForm data is encrypted at all stages using AES-256-bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA256, 4096 iterations. Company owned RoboForm data can be securely shared with other employees using public-private key cryptography. This ensures that your employees can only access RoboForm data assigned to them while using their own Master Password and with the permission levels company admins sets for them. This means that your employees don’t ever need to know or see the actual passwords.
2. Reports and Security Audits
Admins can generate reports based on RoboForm data access and usage for each employee or sharing group. Security Score is an individual user’s overall password health score. Security reports will show the security score for each employee or sharing group. These security scores can be evaluated by company admins based on the minimal security level set and assigned at the company or group level. Account holders can be encouraged to improve their security scores based on recommendations and best practices.
3. Two-step Verification: Additional layer of protection for your data
A second authentication step is enforced with policies and delivered to employees in the form of a one-time password (OTP) sent via email or SMS, or via TOTP based two-factor authentication (2FA). Once enabled, employees will be required to enter the OTP when they access their accounts from a new device or network. Failure to pass the second step will result in automatic account blocking. Blocked accounts can only be unblocked by company admins.
Video Guides RoboForm Review – Powerful Password Manager
Like other strong and reliable password manager, RoboForm securely store all your passwords and data. RoboForm notices when you log in to a secure site and offers to save your credentials. You can give the entry (which RoboForm calls a passcard) a friendly name at capture, and you can assign it to a new or existing folder. Watch out when creating folders. RoboForm had no trouble with two-page logins like Google’s and Yahoo’s, and it handled some oddball login pages, such as one with two password fields and no username. If you run across a truly weird login page, one that RoboForm doesn’t capture automatically, fear not. You can create multiple form-fill identities and enter eight types of data for each: Person, Business, Passport, Address, Credit Card, Bank Account, Care, and Authentication. RoboForm has an amazing feature that can save personal data for your contacts. A contact may include information like Person, Business, and Address categories. It’s convenient when you’re buying a present online and having it shipped to one of your contacts. You can use RoboForm to import passwords from Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera. Or you can use it to delete the passwords from the browser and turning off password capture. Therefore, it is convenient to use RoboForm password manager and other features. You don’t have to remember all passwords any more. RoboForm helps save your time much and even help you save money on business.
Published by Matt Johnston & last updated on June 29, 2018 4:00 am