Founded in 2007 in Hong Kong, PureVPN has been one of the most premium VPN service providers. Starting off with only 2 servers, PureVPN gradually expanded its network of servers up to now 750+ Servers in 140+ Countries with 80000+ IP address available. PureVPN offers more server locations than any other VPN provide. For those who need access to lots of servers, or to servers in exotic locations, this could be killer feature.It keeps improving and upgrading to offer more secured and completed internet service for customers That’s why PureVPN has launched advanced features to add proactive, preventive and complete security. There are no third-parties involved and NO logs of your activities. PureVPN is all about helping users for online streaming, downloading and browsing; and avoiding hackers, ISPs monitoring and Geo-tagging by third-parties. It provides multiple protocols supporting for OpenVPN, Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)/Internet Protocol Security (IPSec), Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP), and Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) VPN protocols. It’s kill switch feature protects user’s internet traffic and privacy securely and anonymously.
PureVPN Coupon Code: 75%Off Promotion 2018
PureVPN provides 4 plans for PureVPN users. All plans include proprietary Apps, 24/7 customer support, and high-speed unlimited bandwidth, 7-days Money-back Guarantee.
- $9.95/Month (1-Month-Plan NO SAVINGS)
- $7.95/Month (Six-Month-Plan. Billed $47.70 every 6 months. Save up to 20%)
- $4.95/ Month (1-Year-Plan. Billed $59.40 every 12 months. Save up to 50%)
- $2.48/ Month (2-Year-Plan. Billed $59.40 every 2 years. Save up to 75%)
- Special Offer 2 years deal saving up to 75%: PureVPN is offering the special discount on 2 years deal now. 75% discount is limited time offer. Don’t Miss Out! Get The 2 Years Deal Now!
- Besides, PureVPN offers a refer-a-friend policy. If you refer PureVPN to your friends, you will be rewarded. Try it Now!
- You can make payment through credit card, Paypal, Alipay, PaymentWall, CoinPayments Cashu and Gift Cards.
Advanced PureVPN features:
PureVPN keeps upgrading their service to meet different need asked by different people. Also they keep strengthening functions and performance of PureVPN, which make the service more suitable for more users. The PureVPN software comes with a suite of features designed to improve your overall internet security. These include antivirus/anti malware protection, ad-blocking, URL filtering, app filtering, and more.
750+ Servers in 140+ Countries
PureVPN offers the best dedicated 88,000+ IP VPN with 750+ Servers from 180+ differenet locations in 140+ Countries. You can enjoy optimum security and total online freedom with PureVPN’s dedicated IP. So, no matter where you are or where you travel to, PureVPN will connect you to your favorite content.
5 Multi logins
PureVPN provides 5 multi logins with one single account. So, whether it’s your laptop, tablet, mobile or PC, you can enjoy true freedom on every device.
Access all Servers in 1 Package
As the torchbearer of absolute online freedom, PureVPN users get to access every server on the network regardless of the package plan they choose.
Unlimited Server Switching
PureVPN users can switch from one server to another as many times as they want, irrespective of the package plan they selected.
Unlimited Data Transfer
Download, browse, stream or share, PureVPN users are free to do whatever they want, how much they want since there is no bandwidth or data limit.
PureVPN users can choose which data to send through VPN and which to send through their ISP to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Your device is protected from all corners, built-in integration of anti-virus and anti-malware functionality enables you to step up your data protection game.
Our users rely on our intrusion detection and intrusion prevention systems that provide them with ultimate protection against malicious programs.
Built-in ad blocking feature blocks ads from taking up screen space and also keeps your personal information safe from advertisers.
The regularly updated list of spammy URLs and websites enables your computer to block malicious pages even before visiting them.
Control what kind of applications can run on your device and what needs to be barred. Get total control of the security of your device and your information.
PureVPN has its own network of servers and a team of highly professional experts who manage and host the network to guarantee 99.9% uptime.
24/7/365 Live Chat Support
Day or night, rain or shine; PureVPN’s friendly support representatives are always there LIVE to answer your questions and solve your VPN problems.
How PureVPN Keeps You Private and Anonymous Online?
What we do on the internet actually can be peeked at by our internet service provider, government and hackers or the wifi operator. We usually have to contract the internet service with internet service providers, or we have no other way to get online. So, all our data and information will pass through the servers of ISP. The internet service provider can read and collect our metadata and important personal information. They usually cane easily to collect our metadata log our browsing histories. Government also has the right to ask internet service providers to collect and check our online information in order to safeguard the internet security. Hackers or snoopers usually create some malicious programs to invade users’ devices and control the internet and monitor what we do and steal the important personal data and sensitive information for illegal purpose. However, if you use a VPN like PureVPN, your online activities and internet traffic will definitely be protected and encrypted completely. How can a PureVPN keep you private and anonymous online?
- No 3rd Parties for Your Data: PureVPN has a self-managed network. Your data is handled by PureVPN only, without the intervention or interference of any third-parties.
- 256-bit Data Encryption: PureVPN employs top-of-the-line military-grade up to 256-bit encryption to protect and safeguard user’s data from falling into the wrong hands.
- Multiple Protocols: PureVPN offers latest security and connectivity protocols including OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, PPTP, SSTP, and IKEv2 for different devices.
- OpenVPN: PureVPN’s network also supports OpenVPN protocol, providing the best combination of speed and security.
- Automatic Protocol selection: PureVPN’s software and apps come preloaded with the Automatic Protocol Selection feature for our less tech-savvy users.
- Wi-Fi Security: When you are using PureVPN’s secure VPN service on any WiFi hotspot, you are 100% secure from hackers, snoopers and spammers.
- Dedicated IP: PureVPN offers dedicated IP add-on for people who want complete control over their online reputation, security and privacy. PureVPN has 88,000+ IPs to empower its users to stay as much anonymous as they want by switching to a different IP every time.
- Internet Kill Switch: PureVPN’s Internet Kill Switch is a fail-safe button that maintains your privacy and anonymity and ensures that your ID is never exposed.
- NAT Firewall: PureVPN’s NAT Firewall add-on provides an added layer of security to the users. NAT firewall safeguards a user’s device from hackers exploiting loopholes.
- DDoS Protection: PureVPN offers DDoS protection capable of defeating the most complex DDoS attacks and guarantees ultimate protection for its users.
What do you benefit from PureVPN’s dedicated IP VPN?
PureVPN operates a self-managed VPN network that currently stands at 750+ Servers in 140+ Countries. But is this enough to ensure complete security? PureVPN supports multiple protocols in its software such as PPTP, L2TP/IPSec and OpenVPN, additional features include DNS leak protection, IPv6 leak protection, Internet kill switch, access via UDP/TCP, multiple VPN gateways, unlimited bandwidth and split tunneling. What’s more, PureVPN can provides the most dedicated IP address among the VPN industry. PureVPN has 88,000+ IPs to empower its users to stay as much anonymous as they want by switching to a different IP every time. While your data is safely tucked behind military-grade encryption, your real IP replaced with an anonymous IP from our server. Access any website or web-based service without revealing your IP or location; remain invisible and invisible!
- Fast streaming entertainment contents like Netflix: PureVPN’s applications come preloaded with Smart Purpose Selection feature to make it easier for users to stream their favorite content. Plus, PureVPN operate its huge and dynamic network of 750+ servers for the fastest VPN experience. With PureVPN’s dedicated IP, you can have ultra-fast online streaming. For people who mainly use VPN to streaming videos, movies and shows, PureVPN is surely the greatest choice!
- Keep Your Online Banking Secure: Since PureVPN offers dedicated IP, you can restrict online access to your bank account and limit it to your IP only
- Risk Free Online Reputation: No one can tarnish your reputation, as the IP is always under your control and watch.
- Secure Remote Access: Employers have the control over who accessed their network, and employees can relax knowing that their IP is protected.
- Data Base Server Security: No hack will be able to access your server’s database since only your dedicated IP is allowed to do so.
- Secure FTP Access: You can add an additional wall of security for your website by limiting FTP access to your IP only.
- Two Factor Authentication: You can setup a two-factor authentication protocol to your website, bank account or the online resource of your choice.
How to Get a 75% Off PureVPN Coupon Code 2018
1. Visit PureVPN homepage here, then open ‘Pricing’ tab
2. Next you will go to Order page, the it will pop up a special discount card, click on ‘I Want This Crazy Deal’ button on the coupon code.
3. After that, you will go to sign-up page for 75% off 2-years-plan, then select your payment method you to finish payment completely as it navigates.
How to Set Up PureVPN on Windows 10
1. Right click on your Active Lan / WiFi icon and click on Network settings
2. Click on VPN then click on Add a VPN connection
3. Input the following info:
- Select Windows (built-in) from VPN Provider drop down menu
Input any desired Name as PureVPN DE, US etc as Connection name
- Input desired server address in Server name or address box. Click here to get the list of servers
- Select “Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)” from VPN type drop down menu
- Select “User name and password” from Type of sign-in info drop down menu
- Next input the following info: your Username and Password provided by PureVPN.
- Select “Remember my sign-in info and click on Save
4. Click on newly created VPN Connection “PureVPN DE”
5. Click on Connect, VPN Will be Established in few seconds
How to Set Up PureVPN on Android
The following is the PPTP configuration guide for Android devices. If you wish to configure PPTP protocol on your Android device, all you need to do is to follow the steps written below.
1. Tap on Settings>>>More Wireless>>>VPN>>>“+” Icon, then enter the following Info:
- Name: PureVPN PPTP
Type: Select PPTP from drop down menu.
Server Address: Get the complete server list
Uncheck: PPP encryption (MPPE)
2. Tap on Save.
3. Tap on PureVPN PPTP, then enter Username and Password provided provided by PureVPN.
4. Select “Save account information” and tap on Connect.
How to Set up PureVPN on iOS
1. Go to your home screen and tap on “Settings”, Then “General”>>>“VPN”>>> Add “VPN configuration”>>>“PPTP Protocol”
2. Enter the following info on PPTP Protoco:
- description “PureVPN PPTP”.
Choose your desired server which you want to connect
PureVPN Username & Password.
3. Now tap on “Save” (Important Note: Please always remember your PureVPN username & password is different from your Website Member Area email address & Password).
4. Tap on PureVPN PPTP and Turn on VPN, next Your VPN is connecting.
PureVPN Review 2018 Video & 75%Off PureVPN Coupon Code
Top 10 Best VPN Services 2018
|VPN Provider||Server||Jurisdiction||# of Connections||Price(USD)||WebSite|
|1500+ VPN servers in 94 countries.||British Virgin Islands||3||$6.67/Month
|1,000+ VPN servers in 60+ countries.||USA||5||$6.49/Month
|2643 servers in 56 different countries.||Panama||6||$3.29/Month
|750+ VPN servers in 140+ countries.||Hong Kong||5||$2.04/Month
|70+ global servers in many countries.||Switzerland||3 / 5||$4.16/Month
|700+ VPN servers in 34+ countries.||Israel||3||$2.49/Month
|30+ locations in many countries.||Malaysia||5||$4.99/Month
|3000+ Servers in 55+ Countries.||USA||5||$5.95/Month
|Over 200 servers in 69 countries.||Bulgaria||6||$4.92/Month
|300+ VPN Servers in many countries.||Seychelles||3||$3.33/Month
PureVPN has a wide and huge network with 750+ servers from 180+ different locations worldwide in 140+ countries. There is no server switch. You can switch servers as many times you want with any account. It offers apps working well with different devices like Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and router and other internet-powered devices. Its simple app offers 6 protocols and allows the user to change them easily. It supports multiple security protocols including PPTP, L2TP, SSTP, IKEv2, OpenVPN UDP, OpenVPN TCP and the revolutionary Stealth protocol. It offers more than 88000 IPs for complete anonymity and uses strong 256-bit encryption to encrypt user’s internet traffic and keep data private. PureVPN has a great security feature – kill switch which will instantly disconnect you from the Internet whenever the connection drops. This ultimate protection keeps working even when your connection drops. PureVPN also offers a unique feature called split tunneling. This means some of your traffic will pass through a VPN while other traffic can connect directly to the Internet. This way, you can access some websites with your VPN while maintaining contact with the other LAN devices. One account of PureVPN can be used 5 devices at the same time without unlimited data and unlimited bandwidth. It has overall performance defeating ISP speed throttling.
Published by Matt Johnston & last updated on January 16, 2018 4:05 am