ExpressVPN Review 2020: #1 Trusted leader in VPN?
Have you heard of the ExpressVPN, which is #1 Trusted leader in VPN industry? After finish reading this ExpressVPN review here you may get what you expect. Our experts and support team have tested ExpressVPN, to see if this VPN is the world’s most fast and steady VPN and if it is right for you. Read through what we have tested and rated and user reviews of ExpressVPN. We are sure that it must be the top VPN service providers. ExpressVPN has been able to provide stable services to domestic users in recent “wall incidents”. When users use ExpressVPN, they do not have to worry about revealing their personal privacy. ExpressVPN provides multiple safeguards for users’ privacy security, such as no user log is saved by ExpressVPN and no third-party DNS is provided. Above all, ExpressVPN is the best choice for over the wall if you are very private. In the following article, we made an in-depth evaluation of ExpressVPN, hoping to help you. Learn more below.
ExpressVPN based in the British Virgin Island is a famous VPN provider which offers ultra fast VPN servers across 94 countries. VPN (Virtual Private Network) allows a user to connect to a private network over the Internet securely and privately. It creates an encrypted connection, known as VPN tunnel, and all Internet traffic and communication is passed through this secure tunnel which keeps user’s data and information secure and private. You can fast connect to Netflix, Hulu, Popcorn Time, YouTube TV, HBO Go and Amazon Prime Video etc with an ExpressVPN. It utilizes 256-bit AES OpenVPN encryption to protect your data and exchange information from spying on. ExpressVPN provides professional customer service team for 24/7 online and gives you overall use-guide instruction. You can ask them anything through live chat support. The most appealing feature is 30-day money-back guarantee policy which makes the customers really experience to rest assured and intimate. All plans are covered by a no-hassle 100% Money-Back Guarantee for your first 30 days of service.
Why People Love ExpressVPN?
- Super fast-excellent in streaming Netflix, BBC iPlayer.
- 148+ VPN locations… and counting: Choose from 148 cities in 94 countries. With unlimited speed and server switches, you can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Use 3 devices with 1 subscription: One subscription covers three devices of any type. Or add even more devices with ExpressVPN’s app for wireless routers.
- Super secure – 256-bit encryption: Protect yourself from hacking and surveillance with 256-bit AES encryption, DNS/IPv6 leak protection, kill switch, and split tunneling.
- Unlimited downloading, Unlimited bandwidth, Unlimited server switches, No throttling.
- Strict no-logging policy, encryption with UDP and TCP protocols.
- No restrictions: Stream or download anything, from any of our servers, anywhere on Earth, with your IP address hidden from prying eyes.
- 30-day money-back guarantee: Every subscription is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get a full refund within 30 days, no questions asked.This isn’t a “limited” free trial. Try the full-featured version of ExpressVPN rish-free for 30 days. If you’re not 100% satisfied with ExpressVPN, we’ll refund your payment.
- 24/7 customer support live chat and email: Real humans are available 24/7 via email and live chat to help you with setup and troubleshooting.
What Devices does ExpressVPN Support?
ExpressVPN offers Apps for Mac, Windows, Android, iOS (iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch), Linux, routers, Chromebook, Kindle Fire, PlayStation, Apple TV, Fire TV, Smart TV, Android TV box and more. Its browser extension is also compatible well with Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari. ExpressVPN splits tunneling feature for Windows, Mac OS and routers.
ExpressVPN Pricing and Plan
ExpressVPN offers affordable and reasonable price. If you contract with it monthly, it’s $12.95 per month, but if you purchase a 15-month package, the price will drop to $6.67/month. ALL PLANS are covered by a no-hassle 100% Money-Back Guarantee for your first 30 days of service. If you’re not satisfied with the service, you can freely get you full money back within 30 days without any explanation. Their support service will not quibble with you. ExpressVPN accepts payment through Credit card like VISA, Mastercard, Ameircan Express etc, Paypal, Bitocoin and other secure international payment methods to ensure every customer worldwide enjoy experiencing fast ExpressVPN. Get the most popular deal right now (Save 49%)!
What Superior Features Does ExpressVPN Provide?
- Best-in-class 256-bit AES encryption: Your data is protected by advanced mathematics in AES-256, the encryption standard trusted by security experts worldwide.
- No activity logs, no connection logs: ExpressVPN does not and will never logtraffic data, DNS queries, or anything that could be used to identify you.
- IP address masking: No need to reveal your true IP address and location; change your IP address through one of ExpressVPN’s secure VPN servers.
- Anonymous browsing: ExpressVPN lets you be anonymous online.You can even pay with Bitcoin and use Tor to browse ExpressVPN’s hidden .onion site.
- Open VPN and other protocols: Let ExpressVPN choose the best VPN protocol for your network, or choose manually if you’re an advanced user.
- Zero-knowledge DNS: ExpressVPN runs its own private, encrypted DNS on every server, making your connections both safer and faster.
- ExpressVPN stores no activity logs and no connection logs from its users: ExpressVPN doesn’t record which websites you visit, never log the destination, contents of your traffic, connection timestamps, session duration, your source IP address, or the ExpressVPN IP address that your computer assumes when connected to the VPN.
How ExpressVPN Ensures Your Privacy Security and Data Protection?
For people who concerning about their privacy online, they will pay more attention to the level of privacy jurisdiction of the VPN. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) which is actually controlled by UK. However, UK is a one member of the Five Eyes Surveillance Alliance. Other members include Australia, Canada, New Zealand and United States. International surveillance alliances like Five Eyes, Nine Eyes and 14 Eyes represent various countries around the world and work together to collect and share surveillance data. In other words, they are essentially acting as one global-surveillance entity to spy on you and record your activities. Even though ExpressVPN is based in the UK participating in Five Eyes, it also takes overall and awesome effort to protect every customer’s privacy and online data. How does ExpressVPN Ensure Your Privacy Security and Data Protection? You can check out below:
1. Browse anonymously: If you don’t use a VPN, third parties like government, Internet Service Providers, your company, hackers and snoopers can see you internet traffic. Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) can monitor your online activity, collect your data and information and share it with other organizations with different commercial purpose. Governments can use your data collected by ISP to restrict your access to certain contents. for example, if you want to access Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Hulu, Pocorn Time, BBC iPlayer, HBO Go from China, your activity will be detected by the Internet censorship in China like your Internet service Provider and soon you will be blocked from access to these certain websites. Corporations can exercise price discrimination against you. Hackers or snoopers can spy on your through invading your devices and you will become vulnerable to cybercrime and snooping especially when you’re using public network and Wi-Fi in café, airport, supermarket, library, hotel and more.
ExpressVPN uses 256-bit encryption to encrypt your online activity. Spies can’t crack it. Government agencies can’t tap into it. Anyway, all your online data and communication information will be secured completely. No one can peep at what you do on the internet.
2. Hide your IP and unblock websites: Some governments restrict access to certain websites (like Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Vimeo, WhatsApp, Viber, VUDU and more) based on your internet traffic. However, with ExpressVPN, it will mask your IP and get instant access to sites that are censored by certain governments. A VPN acts like a website unblocker by routing all your internet traffic through an encrypted tunnel, so your data packets can’t be inspected, manipulated, or censored. ExpressVPN hides your location by changing your IP to another country allows you to access sites and services quickly, securely, and anonymously from wherever you are. Your real IP address will not be known by the websites, ISP, government and snoopers.
3. Protect your privacy: Every online user wants to keep personal privacy safe from being peeped at by others. ExpressVPN takes customers’ privacy seriously and conducts non-logging policy. ExpressVPN’s core mission is to enable customers to use the internet privately and securely. It not only promise protecting your privacy but also gets transparent about the information they do and don’t collect. ExpressVPN never keep log of your online browsing activity and let customers stay private, stay secure and browse anonymously. Your sensitive information including IP address (source or VPN), browsing history, traffic destination or metadata and DNS queries won’t be collected and logged by ExpressVPN.
Information about your usage of ExpressVPN including apps and app versions successfully activated, dates(not times) when connected to the VPN service, choice of VPN server location and total amount (in MB) of data transferred per day will be collected by ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN also collects anonymized analytics data such as speed test data, connection failures, and crash reports. For one reason, they can troubleshoot technical issues related to ExpressVPN apps, and provide instant technical support to customers, identify connection problems, and give country-specific advice on how to use ExpressVPN service. Any problem occurring, they can enable ExpressVPN engineers to identify and fix network issues.
ExpressVPN service never keeps sensitive information and eliminates both activity logs and connection logs. And the tool is easy for anyone to use on all devices enjoy a fast, private ans stable internet connection without worrying about logging of your privacy and information.
4. Strong VPN Encryption: ExpressVPN uses AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with 256-bit keys-also known as AES-256. 256-bit keys means 2256 or 1.1 x 1077 possible combinations. It’s the same encryption standard adopted by the U.S. government and used by security experts worldwide to protect classified information. ExpressVPN offers a variety of VPN protocols including Open VPN with TCP/UDP, SSTP, L2TP/IPsec and PPTP to implement strong encryption between your computer and the VPN server location you connect to. When you use the ExpressVPN app, you can easily switch between the protocols, although it’s recommended that you stick with the default protocol (the open-source OpenVPN), or let the app automatically select the settings most optimal for your speed and security.
Types of VPN Protocols
The above two VPN types are based on different VPN security protocols. Each of these VPN protocols offer different features and levels of security, and are explained below:
- IPSec (Internet Protocol Security):
Internet Protocol Security or IPSec is used to secure Internet communication across an IP network. IPSec secures Internet Protocol communication by authenticating the session and encrypts each data packet during the connection.
IPSec operates in two modes, Transport mode and Tunneling mode, to protect data transfer between two different networks. The transport mode encrypts the message in the data packet and the tunneling mode encrypts the entire data packet. IPSec can also be used with other security protocols to enhance the security system.
- L2TP (Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol):
L2TP or Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol is a tunneling protocol that is usually combined with another VPN security protocol like IPSec to create a highly secure VPN connection. L2TP creates a tunnel between two L2TP connection points and IPSec protocol encrypts the data and handles secure communication between the tunnel.
- PPTP (Point – to – Point Tunneling Protocol):
PPTP or Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol creates a tunnel and encapsulates the data packet. It uses a Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) to encrypt the data between the connection. PPTP is one of the most widely used VPN protocol and has been in use since the time of Windows 95. Apart from Windows, PPTP is also supported on Mac and Linux.
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and TLS (Transport Layer Security):
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and TLS (Transport Layer Security) create a VPN connection where the web browser acts as the client and user access is restricted to specific applications instead of entire network. SSL and TLS protocol is most commonly used by online shopping websites and service providers. Web browsers switch to SSL with ease and with almost no action required from the user, since web browsers come integrated with SSL and TLS. SSL connections have https in the beginning of the URL instead of http.
OpenVPN is an open source VPN that is useful for creating Point-to-Point and Site-to-Site connections. It uses a custom security protocol based on SSL and TLS protocol.
- SSH (Secure Shell):
Secure Shell or SSH creates the VPN tunnel through which the data transfer happens and also ensures that the tunnel is encrypted. SSH connections are created by a SSH client and data is transferred from a local port on to the remote server through the encrypted tunnel.
How to Configure Your ExpressVPN to Choose The Best Protocol
If you’re using a VPN app, leave the app set to choose a protocol automatically. This setting is on by default and will automatically select the protocol best suited to your network. If you’re not using a VPN app, or you’re not satisfied with your connection, try the following protocols in this order:
- OpenVPN with UDP
- OpenVPN with TCP
Feedbacks from User On ExpressVPN – Fast & Reliable Premium VPN Proxy
This is the best VPN app I’ve ever used so far. No limit datas and high speed give this app more convenient experience!
So far I can’t say anything negative about ExpressVPN. Oh yes, forgot… the prize is heavy. Worked always to it’s promises. Accept the great Chinese firewall was tighten up and made information exchange an headache. It seemed to me that even ExpressVPN had a bit of difficulties with that. Nevertheless, great VPN. I’ll recommended it.
There are a lot of lines, and the speed is very fast after connecting. I have nothing but use it for business communication and watch video.
ExpressVPN is really nice and easy to connect to. Can you imagine that HMA VPN needs to start another VPN to connect in China? (it’s like a urine test with a solar flashlight.) I decisively returned the money of HMA and got ExpressVPN. It’s much easier to do things online now.
Not that fast but with very strong customer service and stable connection service. Highly recommended! Little expensive, if there are more discounts, it would be better.
Fast, reliable, easy to install, wonderful VPN.
Recently, many VPNs have been blocked for special inspection. ExpressVPN has been used by me for more than 2 years. I don’t know how many versions of ExpressVPN that have been used. The visuals are pretty straightforward and the design is good. The price is on the high side compared with similar products. About 100 dollars a year. There are many servers to choose from. Although its smart location is measured to be the fastest connection to LA, it is always the fastest connection to over the wall of Asian Pacific. The pin to Taiwan or Hong Kong is the lowest. Two years ago, I could even watch the video of Youtube 720p in the peak period when telecom did not limit the bandwidth abroad. Now even if you’ve recently increased the speed of your Internet connection, video is still a bit stuck at peak times, but not peak times, very fast. ExpressVPN has always been the most stable VPN I have used. Never once let me not on, even if it is urgent to over the wall check things are not encountered problems, find more than a few servers there is always a solution. Only a variety of their own not connected, contact online customer service also immediately solved! Excellent service!
That’s good. It’s just a little more expensive, but it’s ok. Apart from being a little expensive, everything works well, from scientific Internet access to games that reduce latency to a certain extent. Wow!!!
Video of ExpressVPN Review
Top 10 + Best VPN Services Worldwide
|VPN Provider||Ratings||Jurisdiction||# of Connections||Price(USD)||WebSite|
|ExpressVPN Review||British Virgin Islands||3||$6.67/Month
|PIA VPN Review||USA||10||$3.49/Month
|IPVanish VPN Review||USA||10||$6.49/Month
View More Top 10 Best VPN Services Here »
ExpressVPN is an established VPN service provider, which is headquartered in British virgin islands (BVI). It has a very high reputation in the world. It is also one of the best VPN services that many of users still use. ExpressVPN offers overall features and customer focus service. It’s a user-friendly, easy-to-use, fast speed, stable connection and super encryption VPN service which is favorite by VPN users all around the world. The encryption methods make ExpressVPN’s great speed performance all the more remarkable. With ExpressVPN, you can freely streaming your videos, movies and shows on Netflix, Hulu, HBO GO, BBC iPlayer, Popcorn Time and more. ExpressVPN, a well-known VPN service provider from overseas, has been running its service since 2009, and it has rapidly occupied the international market with its good reputation. ExpressVPN is still expanding its market share and adding more servers around the world. Globally, ExpressVPN’s Chameleon technology beats VPNS and throttling to offer free and open Internet experiences in restricted locations like China. ExpressVPN has its own servers and they manage their own VPN server, no need to use a third party server, so data transmission is more secure, and it provides each account with unlimited bandwidth for data transmission. After reading the ExpressVPN review, you must understand ExpressVPN is a VPN service with high cost performance and stability. Despite its high price, ExpressVPN enjoys a good reputation among consumers. Moreover, ExpressVPN provides an unconditional refund for 30 days, which gives you enough time for all aspects of test. Why not get this high speed, ultra secure, and easy to use VPN service right away?
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on April 9, 2020 3:44 pm
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.