Are you searching for PrivateVPN coupon or promo code? PrivateVPN is offering amazing discount coupon now! One can save 65% without using any PrivateVPN coupon codes or promo codes as the codes have been added to discount.
Learn More About PrivateVPN Coupon, Promo Code And Discount
PrivateVPN is a world’s leading VPN service provider and delivers excellent service to people all around the world. It keeps offering some attractive coupons, discounts or promo sales to make its customers get the biggest savings. The PrivateVPN provides ultra-fast speed and stable connections. The special discounts are offered to users without applying with any PrivateVPN coupon code or promo code, and the special deal is only available for a limited time. No need to find codes but everyone will be able to take the best offer from PrivateVPN official site, the discount coupon on sales are cost-effective, you not only can save up to 65% but also experience powerful features, enjoy complete privacy and stream any websites freely. Don’t miss out on such a great coupon as it will expired soon, hurry up to get it when it is available!
PrivateVPN is customer-focused and first-rated VPN provider based in Sweden. It is trusted and fastest growing VPN worldwide, you can stay private and enjoy the entire internet at lightning speeds as PrivateVPN has a huge network with over 100 servers in 60 countries globally. There is no server switching, so you can access all ultra-fast servers in 56 countries to access geo-restricted contents like Netflix, HBO NOW, BBC iPlayer, Hulu. There is no unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data transfer. No buffering videos, slow downloads or timeouts due to routing hops happen. PrivateVPN uses Best-in-class security and 2048-bit encryption with AES-256 which is the advanced encryption method. With PrivateVPN, you’re protected by military-grade 20148-bit encryption, the most secure, rapid connection of its kind. You can stream HD video, surf the web and download content at lightning speeds. Such powerful features as IPv6 leak protection, DNS leak protection, and a built-in kill switch are also added in PrivateVPN. The smartest and most impressive feature is that it allows you to choose the favorite protocol depending on how and where you want to use it. To further illustrate, if you want to connect in China, you can select the L2TP protocol, as other protocol option may be blocked by the Great Firewall of China. PrivateVPN is compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux. It carries out strict zero-logging policy, so your data will never be logged or shared with others.
PrivateVPN Plans and Pricing (Special Deal: 12 Months + 3 Months Extra!)
ALL PrivateVPN plans are protected by a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee.
All PrivateVPN Plans includes:
- 6 simultaneous connections
- Over 100 servers in 60 countries
- Supports all OS platforms
- Best-in-class security & encryption
- Unlimited bandwidth & server switches
- 30-Days Risk Free. Not satisfied? Get your money back
Now PrivateVPN is offering a special deal for yearly plan. Once you purchase the PrivateVPN yearly plan, you can get 1 months extra FREE. With this special discount, it will reduce down to $3.82/month. And you can almost save up to 65%. It is the limited-offer and biggest discount now!
3 Easy Steps On How to Apply PrivateVPN Coupon, Discount
1. Go to PrivateVPN homepage, then click on Get PrivateVPN button. Reach PrivateVPN Pricing page, then select your plan.
2. Next create secure account with your email, if you have an account already, please click on Sign In.
3. Select your preferred payment method to finish order.
PrivateVPN Feature Highlights
- 6 simultaneous connections
- 2048-bit encryption with AES-256
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited speed
- Unlimited server switches
- VPN protocol includes OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, IKEv2 and IPSec
- SOCKS5 and HTTP Proxy
- Zero logging
- Supports all operating systems platforms: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux and Router
- 100+ Servers in 56 countries
- Referral program
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Anonymous torrenting / P2P friendly (we allow customers to use torrent through our service)
- Free remote setup to help you with the installation
- Port forward (we offer at least one open port on our service that the customer can use)
Does PrivateVPN Keep Logs?
No, PrivateVPN NEVER log your data or collect your browsing history. It NEVER produces logs of any data traffic. PrivateVPN practices strict Zero-logging policy. No data will be transferred to others as no data is logged. Details about PrivateVPN private policy as following:
PrivateVPN does not collect or log any traffic or use of its service. If you are browsing our site, you don’t have to give us any identifiable information. For more information see the “cookies” section further down.
We do not track any activities outside of our site.
Connect to PrivateVPN Service Worldwide
PrivateVPN is available in many countries and it offers over 100 ultra-fats servers in over 56 countries and locations. There is no server switching, you can enjoy the privacy and protection offered by PrivateVPN whenever you’re online- whether at home or on travelling. You can connect through any of PrivateVPN server locations and you can change the server location at any time. Its servers are scattered in United Kingdom, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Russia, Sweden, Poland, Netherlands, Mexico, Norway, Israel, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Australia, Cyprus, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, Ukraine and more…
What Sorts of VPN Protocols Does PrivateVPN Support?
VPN protocol is a way to help connect your device to a VPN server. PrivateVPN provides multiple VPN protocols including OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, PPTP and IKEv2. If you are using a VPN app, you can set it to automatically select the VPN protocol that best suits your network. Here we will explain in detail about all VPN protocols provided by PrivateVPN:
- OpenVPN with UDP/TCP
- OpenVPN is your first choice. OpenVPN permits various kinds of authentication methods and utilizes a secure SSL/TLS protocol for key exchange. OpenVPN provides faster access speeds than L2TP, but it is not supported on all devices.
OpenVPN over TCP, or Transmission Control Protocol, is the most reliable VPN connection type. Using error correction, this connection prevents website failure and incomplete downloads by automatically retransmitting information packets during data transfer.
- OpenVPN over UDP, or User Datagram Protocol, is usually faster than TCP because it lacks the error correction feature. Web technologies that depend on real-time interaction, such as online gaming, work better without the interruptions caused by data retransmission.
- When used in combination, L2TP and IPsec offer greater security than PPTP, but these protocols are slower than OpenVPN and can be blocked by firewalls on occasion.
- L2TP, or Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol, was developed as an upgrade to L2F (Layer 2 Forwarding Protocol) and PPTP (Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol). By itself, L2TP does not offer very strong authentication or encryption, which is why it is used together with the IPsec protocol. L2TP is ideal for use with mobile devices that are not compatible with OpenVPN.
- IPsec, or Internet Protocol security, authenticates and encrypts each IP information packet in a communication, offering a high level of end-to-end security. IPsec offers protection for all application traffic over an IP network and is available for most mobile devices.
- PPTP, or Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol, one of the oldest protocols used today, works well with dated operating systems and mobile devices. This protocol is easy to set up and offers fast speeds. Because PPTP is susceptible to some security issues, it is recommended only for low-risk browsing, such as streaming video or audio.
- IKEv2, or Internet Key Exchange version 2, is available on newer mobile devices. Internet Key Exchange is a more secure version of the IPsec protocol. This VPN security protocol executes mutual authentication between two parties, allowing your devices to switch seamlessly between cell and Wi-Fi networks without interrupting the connection.
PrivateVPN Engineers For Fast VPN Service
PtivateVPN aims at offering the fast and high speed for customer. It provides HQN (High Quality Network) which is the internet capacity purchases by PrivateVPN directly from the IP transit providers. Many VPN providers purchase Internet capacity from a hosting company, and, in turn, purchase Internet capacity from a larger IP transit provider. This often results in higher latency, multiple routing hops, and in some cases, lowered speeds. However, PrivateVPN just aims to purchase internet capaciry directly from the IP transit provider, that means PrivateVPN just skips intermediaries in the form of hosting companies. That’s why PrivateVPN can offer the best quality to customers[. And PrivateVPN locates HQN servers in over 56 countries and allows customers to get the fastest connection speeds possible.
PrivateVPN becomes one of the fastest VPN service because it specifically designs its global network to off users the fastest VPN speed possible with HQN capacity. Therefore, no matter where you are in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Brazil, Netherlands, Malaysia. South Korea, PrivateVPN strives to provide ultra-high-speed server connections — with lower latency and higher speeds — for all your devices. Everyone wants a fast Internet connection so they can enjoy downloading, uploading and streaming at speeds never before thought possible!
- Latency, measured in milliseconds, is the time it takes for a packet of data to get from your computer, smartphone or tablet to your VPN server location. A server that is located farther from your actual location will generally have a higher latency than those located nearby. For a faster Internet connection, you want a lower latency.
- Download Speed: This factor is measured in kilobits per second (kbps). As you might expect, a higher download speed — or rate of data transfer — means a superior connection. The higher the speed, the better the quality of your streaming video and audio.
What You Can Do with PrivateVPN?
1. Streaming Netflix with PrivateVPN
Netflix is a popular streaming service but it is only available for local residents in United States. That means if you are outside of United States, you will not be able to watch Netflix normally. Netflix actually uses Geo-blcoking technology to filter customers form outside of the USA. some websites are actually carrying out strict geo-restrictions which just can allow some people in specific location to access their websites service. People out of the range of the service will not be able to access experience the service. The most famous example is Netflix in the United States. Netflix is available only for US residents. If you are trying to watch Netflix outside of the United States, you are definitely blocked. Geo-restriction or Geo-blocking is a method that companies & websites use to make sure that only people in a specific geographic location are able to access a certain site or service. That website is able to tell where you geographically are by checking your device’s IP address. An IP address can be used to determine a computer’s geographical location with reasonable accuracy. For example, if you’re now in China and access Netflix, it will pop up a prompt telling you’re not in the United States and the video is not available for you.
Why PrivateVPN can help you watch Netflix anywhere around the world. PrivateVPN uses its own custom-built VPN for Netflix. It definitely enables you to watch all US catalogue of titles, so that you can stream your native Netflix from abroad and enjoy the latest shows in cystal-clear HD. Netflix provides different amount of Netflix catalogue depending on your location. Netflix just offers a small fraction of the entire Netflix catalogue for locations outside of USA. US Netflix boasts over 5400 of the latest movies and TV series, but the UK, Australia, Central America and Europe selections are cut to just 38% on average, yet you still pay full price.
However, with PrivateVPN’s custom-built VPN for Netflix you can easily bypass content geoblocking in a matter of seconds, stream the latest shows and movies in HD quality and never worry about annoying buffering or flagged accounts. PrivateVPN hides your IP address and replaces you with a new IP address from the USA servers. Then Netflix believe that you are connecting Netflix websites from the United States, so that you can access the native and entire catalogue of Netflix on movies, videos, TV shows and other popular channels. With PrivateVPN custom-built VPN, you can benefit such advantages as following:
- Access the FULL US catalogue of movies and TV shows as soon as you sign up
- Enjoy your home country’s Netflix whilst overseas
- Stream in HD without buffering due to our unlimited-bandwidth HQNs
- Switch to any Netflix region you choose for exclusive titles
- Access other geo-restricted services such as BBC iPlayer from abroad
- Use any public or private wifi overseas without sacrificing your account safety
2. Watch BBC iPlayer shows Regardless of Location
BBC iPlayer only has the right content licensing agreements for streaming within the UK. Paying for a valid TV licence is essentially paying to access BBC content at home. BBC iPlayer is only available for UK residents. It can check and detect your IP address and identity to know your location, if you are outside of the UK, you will be blocked to watch BBC iPlayer. Geo-restriction is the strict policy to block access to certain websites and service. Geo-blocking is a method that companies & websites use to make sure that only people in a specific geographic location are able to access a certain site or service. That website is able to tell where you geographically are by checking your device’s IP address. What if you move abroad or go on holiday? You’d have to do without all your favourite TV shows until you get back. It is upset for people who travels to other countries but can’t watch BBC iPlayer.
PrivateVPN has a strong capability and performance to help you watch BBC iPlayer outside of the UK, as it scatters its fast servers in UK also. First, PrivateVPN offers fully-secured UK IP addresses, but other VPN suppliers can’t do that. That means BBC iPlayer still can see where you’re streaming from. But PrivateVPN offers 2048-bit military-grade servers in London and Manchester and also adopts strong VPN protocols to let you choose the favorite one to connect to UK servers. Once you connect to UK servers offered by PrivateVPN, you can be fully protected and anonymous. And you should clear your browser cookies, or to stream in Incognito mode in Chrome/Firefox while streaming BBC iPlayer with PrivateVPN.
PrivateVPN is the fastest growing VPN service. It offers fast speed and stable connection servers in UK. With PrivateVPN specialized VPN locations in London and Manchester, you can access your favorite shows, live sports matches, news channels and more with our UK-based IP addresses. When you connect to our dedicated BBC iPlayer VPN locations it’s like you never left home. Meaning you can stream quickly and privately from anywhere using your laptop, phone or tablet.
Video Shows How to Get PrivateVPN Coupon & Discount
Top 10 + Best VPN Services Worldwide
|VPN Provider||Ratings||Jurisdiction||# of Connections||Price(USD)||WebSite|
|ExpressVPN Review||British Virgin Islands||3||$6.67/Month
|PIA VPN Review||USA||10||$3.49/Month
|IPVanish VPN Review||USA||10||$6.49/Month
PrivateVPN is a Swedish-based VPN provider and provides the highest levels of security and privacy, stable connections from anywhere in the world and uninterrupted VPN service. PrivateVPN service is available in many countries like the United Kingdom, United States and Canada. It provides over 100 servers locations in 60 countries, and you can enjoy unlimited speeds on any secure server. PrivateVPN also practices strict Zero-logging policy, that means there is no traffic logs kept to be transferred to government. So, there is no worry about your data and all your personal information and metadata will not be collected and read by anyone including PrivateVPN. It adopts the highest level encryption AES-256 to encrypt all your internet traffic. This military-grade encryption shields you from governments and hackers. No one even the computer savvy can break this strong encryption tunnel. What’s more, PrivateVPN implements multiple protocols including OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, IKEv2 and IPSec to increase a layer to protect your online activity. Many other advanced and powerful technologies are also used into PrivateVPN. So, it is awesome to experience complete privacy and security with PrivateVPN while surfing on the internet. Get PrivateVPN pecial deal: 12 Months + 1 Month extra now!
And now it is offering 65% PrivateVPN discount coupon or promo code for users. It is worth owning PrivateVPN tool and working with PrivateVPN provider. PrivateVPN is very confident with its excellent service and firmly believe you would trust it soon! Get the special deal and save 65% off by clicking “Get This Deal Now” button below!
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on April 24, 2019 7:52 am