Ok, well, I was just reading online story on my Mac and suddenly I saw porn picture I clicked and then opened many files actually I don’t know what happened and I wanted to go back. Mistakenly I clicked on where I don’t know and my Mac hanged for a moment and then immediately I got warning saying it’s United Kingdom Police message and you’re fined 100 euros via Paysafecard right not. I clicked to be back but I got again warning saying you will get post. And there shown the iOS system, my country, location and IP address and so on. And I mistakenly clicked on OK and loaded. Now Safari is completely locked out and hard to close down. It seems to be hijacked totally. I can’t do anything there. I am so scared now. Why does it ask to pay the penalty with an unactivated Paysafecard or Ukash thing? I actually didn’t do anything wrong I swear. But should I really pay 100 euors or will I really be arrested if I don’t pay?
1. It is designed to disguise legitimate government department or law enforcement to display fake locker message to block web browser on Mac IOS device and asks you to pay for a fine of £100.
2. It locks Apple device Mac IOS, claiming that you’ve violated the law of local office by visiting illegal information online.
4. It allows cyber criminals to remotely access your Mac IOS for stealing your personal information and other sensitive information.
2. Click on Safari in the menu bar of your Safari browser and go to “Preferences…”.
3.Go to the Extensions tab and click on “Uninstall” in the extension listing.
4. Next, select “Preferences“, go to the “General” tab and change the “Default Search Engine” to Google. Then, in the “General” tab, find the “Home Page” and change it to “google.com”.
Kindly Reminder: Fake police warning notification blocks Mac iOS and wants you to pay a penalty and it won’t go away whatever you try to fix? Contact online experts for help now!
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on May 5, 2016 5:59 am
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.