ATTENTION! Your phone has been blocked up for safety reasons listed below.
All the actions performed on this phone are fixed.
All your files are encrypted.
CONDUCTED AUDIO AND VIDEO.
Main Traits of FBI Attention Virus on Phone, Tablet or iPad
1. It is designed to lock Phone, Tablet or iPad asking that you need to pay for a fine from $100 to $500 to unlock your device. In fact, it is just a big scam.
2. It locks your device, claiming that you’ve violated the law of local office by visiting illegal information online.
3. As soon as this virus targets your device, it blocks your access to your device and prevents you from doing anything there.
4. It allows cyber criminals to remote access your device for stealing your personal information and other sensitive information.
If you find any symptoms listed above showing on your Phone, Tablet or iPad, then your device must be suffered with a malware infection(which can be this FBI fine virus, Australian Federal Police virus and RCMP Ukash virus etc.) that blocks your access to your device. Welcome to contact YooSecurity Online Experts for manual removal guide. Also, we will provide a short removal guide below for device literate.
1. Since your Android device is blocked by this FBI fine virus, you will need to restart your phone to safe mode which starts up without loading any third-party add-ons. By this way, you are capable to carry out malware removal steps on your phone. Here are two examples for you to put your Android phone to safe mode.
a. For Samsung Galaxy S4: 1) Power down your Android phone. 2) Turn on and repeatedly tap the soft-button for “Menu.”
b. For Samsung Galaxy S3 and others: 1) Power down. 2) Turn on till you see the Vendor’s logo, press and hold Volume Down (Galaxy S3 and others), Volume Up (HTC One and others), or Volume Down and Volume Up together (various Motorola devices).
Note: If you have put your Android phone to safe mode successfully, you should see a text “Safe Mode” at the bottom left corner.
2. Once you have put your phone in safe mode, you are capable to uninstall malicious apps you’re your Android phone. However, the manual removal process of harmful apps requires sufficient expertise. To safely deal with the FBI fine virus and other dangerous apps, you had better contact an expert online for further removal help.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on February 5, 2016 3:46 am