What is Searchbrowsing.com? How to get rid of the virus from my computer?
Searchbrowsing.com (Searchbrowsing Redirect Virus) is a nasty browser hijacker which redirects you to the Ads. Very similar to EasyA-Z.com, it’s nothing different from those famous search sites with a virtuous interface. And it effects the Internet Explorer or Firefox. Searchbrowsing.com is a highly dangerous hijacker that will hijack web browsers such as Safari, IE, Firefox, Chrome, modify the DNS and redirect search results in Google, Yahoo and Bing to a multiple undesirable websites. This domain is designed as a phony search engine, offering fraudulent search results. Whatever the browser you are using with and performing a search, you still can’t get the information you want as the browser will keep redirecting you to www. searchbrowsing.com without your approval. Even worse, it can change web browser’s default search page to a predetermined web site without user consent. After it is installed, this redirect virus can record all web pages the user visits and send gathered information out through a background Internet connection. What makes people crazy is this hijacker even can’t be detected or removed by security tools. A search hijacker can hide its presence by injecting running processes and system registry, which make the removal process particularly complicated. To completely remove search browsing virus, manual removal is needed immediately or it will degrade overall web browser stability and performance, making your PC at high risk..
Please remember: If you feel it’s too troublesome to remove Searchbrowsing.com virus, please feel free to get YooSecurity online PC service here:
Screenshot of Searchbrowsing Redirect Virus
Key Sentences to Judge If your PC Has Been Infected with Malicious Browser Hijacker
- Your Internet Options has been reset and the homepage has been changed to its site or some other dangerous sites.
- You are always redirected to some odd websites which are full of unknown virus or malware
- Stop you resetting your Browser to the primary configuration you set before.
- Bring in many pop-up advertisement, fake information or phishing websites.
- Self-assertively add some site links in your Favorite or search engine keywords.
- I am frustrated with the big problem. HELP Remove Searchbrowsing.com virus!!!!!
Hands on Teaching You to Delete Searchbrowsing com Google Redirect Virus
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys simultaneously to stop all processes of the Searchbrowsing.com Browser Hijacker in the Windows Task Manager.
- Let’s open the Registry Editor, search and remove related registry entries of Searchbrowsing redirect virus
- All associated files of Searchbrowsing.com Browser Hijacker should be removed.
- Search for file like %PROGRAM_FILES%\random things\ and delete it manually.
- Search for file like c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\random things\ and delete it manually
Video Tutorial On How to Modify or Change Windows Registry:
Note: Don’t have enough confidence to remove the Searchbrowsing.com Virus? Please contact with computer experts Online for help to safely and completely remove it.
Published by Matt Johnston & last updated on May 31, 2013 6:54 am