With the new travel season fast approaching now is the time to remind again about why to use a VPN when traveling. As you know, many countries block access to favorite social media sites and streaming services due to regional restrictions, making VPN services a required tool to take along on a vacation. No need VyprVPN Coupon Code or promo code as it is now offering a 68% discount on 2-Year Plan, which is the best offer with 30-day money back guarantee. VyprVPN is a valuable resource for consumers looking to protect their personal data.
VyprVPN Coupon Code: 25% OFF Yearly Plan or 68% OFF 2-Year Plan
- Get 25% OFF coupon code, promo code or special discount for yearly plan with 5 simultaneous connections, down to US$5.00/month
- Get 25% OFF coupon code, promo code or special discount for yearly plan with 3 simultaneous connections, down to US$3.75/month
- Get 68% OFF coupon code, promo code or special discount for 2-Year plan with 5 simultaneous connections, down to US$4.17/month
VyprVPN now is actually offering two yearly plans with 25% off special discount, and difference between these two plans is the number of simultaneous connections. If you want to connect devices up to 5 connections at the same time, the Yearly Plan with 5 simultaneous connections is better, which almost saves up to 25% and allows up to 5 connections at the same time, and is just ONLY US$5.00/month. ONLY US$5.00/month can have 5 connections simultaneous, but US$3.75/month only covers 3 connections simultaneous. In addition, it provides another special offer with 68% off on 2-Year plan, which is only US$4.17/Month (Billed US$100 every 24 months with 30 day money back guarantee), this special discount is only for limited time! This must be a huge discount for you we bet. So, here you should know what’s your best choice! Make a wise decision!
1. Get 25% OFF VyprVPN coupon code, promo code or special discount for yearly plan covering from 3 to 5 simultaneous connections, down to US$3.75/month Now!
Two Plans Comparison:
♦ 1-Month Plan $12.95/Month ($12.95 billed every 1 month; 5 simultaneous connections)
♦ 1-Month Plan $9.95/Month ($9.95 billed every 1 month; 3 simultaneous connections)
♦ 1-YEAR Plan $6.97/Month ($80.00 billed every 12 months SAVE 25%;5 simultaneous connections)
♦ 1-YEAR Plan $5.00/Month ($60.00 billed every 12 months SAVE 25%; 3 simultaneous connections)
All plans include: unlimited high-speed bandwidth, access to 70+ global server locations, apps for all devices, 24/7 support and a risk-free 3-day trial.
NOTE: You will be charged US$60.00 billed annually after your 3-day free trial expires.
VyprVPN is powered by Golden Frog which is a well-established and reliable company providing trustful, high-performance and completely-secure software and services. The company offers 200,000+ IPs and ultra-fast 700+ global servers scattering in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania. It has the highest level of speed and security for broadband internet connections. its huge network with 700+ servers surly delievers the fastest VPN speeds with unlimited speed, unlimited bandwidth and unlimited server switching. It has professional engineers with decades of experience to optimize the global VPN network for speed. VyprVPN owns, engineers and manages its VPN servers and it’s not like other VPN providers that use third party companied to host their VPN servers. VyprVPN is the only company who handles customers’ data, which it can completely protects customers’ privacy and security from end-to-end. It develops zero-knowledge VyprDNS service to increase user privacy and defeat censorship across the world. Multiple VPN encryption protocols including OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, PPTP and Chameleon are provided for customer, which you can choose your preferred level of encryption.
Why Choose VyprVPN? Innovative Features:
– Fast VPN speeds
– 70+ global server locations
– 700+ servers and 200,000+ global IPs
– 24x7x365 customer support
– Unlimited data usage
– Easy-to-use apps for all devices
– No third parties, no-logs policy
– IPsec/IKEv2 256-bit encryption protocol
– Automatic reconnect
– Kill Switch System
– Ping test to view server location connectivity speeds
– Up to 5 simultaneous connections
– Proprietary VyprDNS – Zero-knowledge DNS
– Defeat DNS blocking (Chameleon protocol)
– NAT Firewall For Additional Security
– VyprVPN Cloud
♦ Start Experiencing VyprVPN Innovative Features Now!
♦ Get 68% OFF Discount Now!
Why Use VyprVPN?
1. Increase Privacy and Security.
We right take our privacy and security on the internet more seriously. We don’t want to be spied on and monitored. But if we don’t use a VPN tool, our online activities will be exposed to the ISPs, government, hackers and snoopers. When you connect to the internet and open a website, all your internet traffic will pass through the servers of your Internet service provider, and they can see what you do and view on the internet. and they even can collect your data and log your browsing history. However, if you’re using a VPN service like VyprVPN while you’re browsing on the internet, your online privacy and security will be protected completely. VyprVPN hides your IP address, displays the IP address that server assigned you, masks your location and the websites you visit. Your personal communications will never be leaked out. VyprVPN has a strong and high performance to encrypt your internet connection to protect your privacy.
IP stands for Internet Protocol. An IP address is a unique string of numbers used to identify an individual computer. Your IP address identifies your computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate. This means your IP address is visible to third-party websites trying to view your location, and your ISP is able to see the websites you visit, videos you watch and even who you’re communicating with. We need IP addresses to identify and communicate with others on a computer network. However, we never share our true IP address with anyone else.So, if out real IP address is hidden, it will help us to bypass prying eyes like ISP, government, schools, university, hacker and snoopers. You will enjoy a complete online freedom, privacy and security on the internet. it’s important to have a VyprVPN to protect your online activities. Without one, your privacy and online identity are at risk.
VypyVPN offers multiple VPN encryption protocols OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, PPTP and Chameleon to completely encrypt your data. It hides your IP by encrypting your Internet connection to keep your communications, data, location and other information private while online. Your real IP address will be hidden with a remote IP address provided by VyprVPN servers, which basically creates a shield to protect your privacy. Millions of people use VyprVPN to hide their IP address online. This means your ISP will only see the VyprVPN location and IP address, and all network traffic, from voice to text to video, goes through a secure passageway between the client’s computer and the VPN server. Moreover, it offers 200,000+ IP address, allowing your personal IP address to remain private.
2. Bypass Restrictive Networks and Censorship.
Many countries implement internet censorship to limit what websites the netizens can access and what contents can be published on the internet. Internet censorship is the control or suppression of what can be accessed, published, or viewed on the Internet enacted by regulators, or on their own initiative. They may do so by blocking content, including entire websites and services, or by using a filtering mechanism to control the country’s Internet. besides, many workplaces and schools also implement Internet blocks, limiting what students and employees can access online. VyprVPN enables you to bypass these blocks and enjoy an unrestricted Internet, because VyprVPN uses Chameleon Protocol technology which is a self-developed OpenVPN 256-bit protocol specifically designed to defeat VPN blocks and hide the fact that you’re using a VPN. The Chameleon protocol is reliable technology to defeat VPN restrictions conducted by universities/schools, corporate networks, internet service providers, or countries like China, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Qatar, etc. With VyprVPN you can bypass these restrictions and access an unrestricted Internet from anywhere in the world.
3. Improve your Streaming Experience.
VyprVPN build huge network with more than 200,000 IP addresses from 700+ servers in 70+ locations worldwide, which will give you the fast speed and there is no speed limit, no bandwidth, no throttling. With this VPN service, you can increase streaming performance and achieve faster speed.to make you enjoy fast streaming experience, VyprVPN first defeat throttling. Usually, your internet service provider can slow down or throttle your internet connection according to your internet activity. That’s why you usually feel it is slow to stream popular movies, TV shows even can’t watch any online broadcast. But if you’re using VyprVPN, your internet service provider just sees the encrypted traffic and has difficulty throttling your connection. VyprVPN primarily has a strong performance to bypass Internet Service Provider’s congested networks and provides faster speeds on streaming movies, videos and TV shows from Netflix, Youtube, Hulu and other streaming service.
4. Access Geo-Blocked Content.
Usually we can’t access some websites and service blocked by Geo-restriction or Geo-blocking censorship. For example, streaming service like Netflix, BBC iPlay, HBO GO, Max GO, Amazon Prime Video, Sky GO, Sling TV and more implements geo-blocking which mainly just allows people in specific location to watch and use the service offering by that websites. For example, BBC iPlaer is available only to the residents in the United Kingdom. If you want to watch BBC iPlayer from outside the UK, it will not be able to watch any contents.
Geo-blocking is a method that companies & websites use to make sure that only people in a specific geographic location are able to access a certain site or service. That website is able to tell where you geographically are by checking your device’s IP address. An IP address can be used to determine a computer’s geographical location with reasonable accuracy. Since most geoblocking is based on the IP address of your computer, it can be defeated by any method that alters or hides your IP address in favour for an IP address recorded as belonging to another country.
The most common way to hide IP address is to use a VPN like VyprVPN. It hides your IP by encrypting your Internet connection to keep your communications, data, location and other information private while online. It also exchanges your personal IP address with a remote VPN server’s IP address, which really trick the website like BBC iPlayer think you’re in the UK.
5. Defeat Data Retention.
Some countries like United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Spain, Russia, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Slovenia and more implements data retention laws. Data retention legislation forces companies to maintain a specific set of data for a specific period of time. Data retention causes privacy concerns in terms of government surveillance, as the government has access to data to snoop, monitor, investigate or otherwise use it as they please. Because the data is required to be kept, it becomes an attractive target for people looking to steal people’s personal information for identity theft. So, how to avoid and defeat data retention? The best way is to use a VPN like VyprVPN service which can encrypt your internet connection and prevent the government form viewing your online activity, communications, location, IP address, traffic and log your browsing history.in other word, with VyprVPN, your government, ISP or telecom company cannot see what websites you visit, your online activity or the content of your communications, and then they have no way to keep your data.
♦ 68% OFF VyprVPN Coupon Code is ONLY for Limited Time!
♦ Hurry UP to Get it Now!
Here below will list some internet-censored countries:
1. China. China has the most rigid censorship program in the world. The government filters searches, block sites and erases “inconvenient” content, rerouting search terms on Taiwan independence or the Tiananmen Square massacre to items favorable.
2. Iran. Bloggers must register at the Ministry of Art and Culture. Those that express opposition to the mullahs who run the country are harassed and jailed to the Communist Party.
3. Syria. Bloggers who “jeopardize national unity” are arrested. Cybercafes must ask all customers for identification, record time of use and report the information to authorities.
4. Ethiopia. Ethiopians have been unable to reliably reach Twitter and Facebook since December,2017, and other services may also be affected. Restricting internet access is a common tactic for the government when protests break out and security forces crack down.
5. Uzbekistan. Independent media are non-existent in Uzbekistan. Censorship is pervasive, specifically self-censorship out of fear of the consequences of writing or broadcasting anything the regime might not approve of.
6. Cuba. Internet available only at government controlled “access points.” Activity online is monitored through IP blocking, keyword filtering and browsing history checking. Only pro-government users may upload content.
7. Vietnam. The Communist Party requires Yahoo, Google and Microsoft to divulge data on all bloggers who use their platforms. It blocks websites critical of the government, as well as those that advocate for democracy, human rights and religious freedom.
8. Saudi Arabia. Around 400,000 sites have been blocked, including any that discuss political, social or religious topics incompatible with the Islamic beliefs of the monarchy.
9.Bahrain. Criticized by numerous organizations for its censorship of information and repression of its people, it has become notorious for jailing journalists. The government maintains control over the Internet by requiring all websites to register with the Information Affairs Authority (IAA).
10.Pakistan. Internet filtering in Pakistan remains both inconsistent and intermittent, with filtering primarily targeted at content deemed to be a threat to national security and at religious content considered blasphemous.
11. North Korea. All websites are under government control. About 4% of the population has Internet.
12. Burma. Authorities filter e-mails and block access to sites of groups that expose human rights violations or disagree with the government.
13. Tunisia. Tunisian Internet service providers must report to the government the IP addresses and personal information of all bloggers. All traffic goes through a central network. The government filters all content uploaded and monitors e-mails.
14. Turkmenistan. The only Internet service provider is the government. It blocks access to many sites and monitors all e-mail accounts in Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail.
In addition, many other countries like Russia, India,Eritrea, Equatorial Guinea, Belarus also implements strict censorship on its internet.
♦ Easy to Access Internet-Censored Websites with VyprVPN!
♦ Try Your 68% Off VyprVPN Special Discount
How to Bypass the Great Firewall in China?
Form the list of internet-censored countries, you can know that China implements the strictest and strongest internet censorship in the world to control its network security. And many websites especially social media, live streaming, photo sharing and communication platform are blocked by this strictest Great Firewall. VyprVPN is the Best VPN to escape the Great Firewall, as its proprietary Chameleon technology defeats VPN blocking, allowing you to access an unrestricted Internet from China. Chameleon scrambles OpenVPN packet metadata to ensure it’s not recognizable via deep packet inspection (DPI), while still keeping it fast and lightweight. The Chameleon technology uses the unmodified OpenVPN 256-bit protocol for the underlying data encryption. In other word, with this Chameleon technology, your VyprVPN will not be detected and filtered by the Great Firewall. Some VPN service without Chameleon technology would be filtered and blocked by the Great Firewall. however, with VyprVPN, you can rest assure that you can access any websites from China. Therefore, VyprVPN is the best VPN for China, even for people living in or traveling to countries like Russia, India, Turkey, Iran and Syria.
♦ Want to Try VyprVPN’s Chameleon Technology ?
♦ Get Your 68% Off VyprVPN Coupon Code, Discount Now !
How to Get VyprVPN Coupon Code: 68% OFF Special Discount Covering 5 simultaneous connections
1. Open VyprVPN Homepage, click on GET STARTED or TRY IT FREE.
2. Select BEST VALUE, VyprVPN Premium plan (US$4.17/month every 24 months, 5 simultaneous connections).
3. Enter your account information if you have signed up a member before, but if you have not signed up, you can click on Sign in Now link
4. Enter your billing information, select Credit Card as a payment and click on Continue to Payment to SAVE 68% (Billed US$100.00 every 24 months)
5. You can also select other payment methods (such as Paypal, Alipay), same step to click on Continue to Payment, then finish the payment.
♦ Not a VyprVPN Memeber Yet? Get 68% Off VyprVPN Coupon Code, Discount Now!
Top 10 Best VPN Services Worldwide
|VPN Provider||Server||Jurisdiction||# of Connections||Price(USD)||WebSite|
|1500+ VPN servers in 94 countries.||British Virgin Islands||3||$6.67/Month
|1,000+ VPN servers in 60+ countries.||USA||5||$6.49/Month
|2643 servers in 56 different countries.||Panama||6||$3.29/Month
|750+ VPN servers in 140+ countries.||Hong Kong||5||$2.04/Month
|70+ global servers in many countries.||Switzerland||3 / 5||$4.16/Month
|700+ VPN servers in 34+ countries.||Israel||3||$2.49/Month
|30+ locations in many countries.||Malaysia||5||$4.99/Month
|3000+ Servers in 55+ Countries.||USA||5||$5.95/Month
|Over 200 servers in 69 countries.||Bulgaria||6||$4.92/Month
|300+ VPN Servers in many countries.||Seychelles||3||$3.33/Month
|Servers in 30+ locations around the globe.||Germany||1||$1.62/Month
Video Shows Get VyprVPN Coupon Code, Special Discount OFF
VyprVPN is a trusted and strong VPN service which millions of user worldwide join in this excellent service. It operates its self-engineer Zero-knpwledge DNS which increase user privacy and defeat censorship across the world. usually third party DNS are often configured to comprehensively log your Internet activity and censor websites – even if you use a VPN. But VyprVPN’s Zero-knpwledge DNS doesn’t log a user’s traffic or the contents of any communication, perform deep or shallow packet inspection of your traffic. Again it offers 200,000+ IP address from 700+ servers in over 70 locations all over the world, which can guarantee a faster speed even you’re streaming online content. It’s self-engineer Chameleon technology makes VyprVPN strong performance in preventing the Great Firewall. VyprVPN with Chameleon technology not only bypass the detection or filter by the Great Firewall, but also provides users faster speed connection. It’s easy to hide your IP address and slip through geo-blocking restrictions implemented by some websites like Netflix and BBC iPlayer.
VyprVPN is Now offering 68% discount Off for 2-Year plan which will reduce to $4.17/month. No need VyprVPN Coupon Code, promo code to get the special deal! This special discount is only for limited time! Don’t hesitate!
Published by Matt Johnston & last updated on April 17, 2018 6:42 am