VPN.AC Coupon Code 2020: 62% + Extra 20% Off Promo Code
Is VPN.AC promo code available and where to get it? How many discounts can you get on VPN.AC deal? Do you need any VPN.AC promo code or coupon code to apply for the maximum discount, if so, where and how to get it? Currently, it is offering best deal on 2 year plan, one can get 62% discount and an extra 10%-20% off with our exclusive VPN.ac promo code. Get the real VPN.AC promotional code by following the guide here.
Overview VPN.AC Promo Code, Coupon Code and Special Discount
What is the latest VPN.AC coupon? You can save up to 62% + extra 20% off VPN.AC promo code. VPN.AC now is offering extra discount off promo code for all plans. The most and best value deal is the 2-year plan which gives 62% special discount and 20% off VPN.AC promotional code or coupon Code. It greatly reduces down to $3.75/month and if you get an extra 20% off VPN.AC promo code then it only costs $3.00/month, total costs $72.00 for two years! Actually you almost save up to 52% if you apply 10% off VPN.AC promo code or coupon code for purchasing one-year deal. VPN.AC is a trusted and world leading VPN providers, you have no risk to use it. Also VPN.AC provides no hassle 7-days Money-Back Guarantee! If you are not happy with VPN.AC service, you can ask for a full refund! Grab your VPN.AC coupon to save 62% + extra 20% Off promo code now!
Overview VPN.AC Plans And Pricing
- $9.00/Month (1-Month-Plan. Billed $9.00 every month)
- $8.00/ Month (3-Month-Plan. Billed $24 every 3 months. Save up to 11%)
- $4.80/ Month (1-Year-Plan. Billed $58 every year. Save up to 46% Most Popular!)
- $3.75/ Month (2-Year-Plan. Billed $90 every two years. Save up to 62% Best Value!)
Now VPN.AC is offering from 10% to 20% off promo code & coupon code for all plans, so get real promo code to save an extra discount up to 20%. All plans include no-risk 7-days Money-Back guarantee.
10%-20% Off Promo Code on All Plans
- 1-Month-Plan. Billed $8.10 or 7.20 every month.
- 3-Month-Plan. Billed $21.6 or 19.20 every 3 months.
- 1-Year-Plan. Billed $52.20 or $46.40 every year. Most Popular!
- 2-Year-Plan. Billed $90.20 or $72.00 every two years. BEST Value!
All VPN.AC Plans and Products Enjoy VPN KEY FEATURES:
- Multiple VPN protocol types: OpenVPN over Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and User Datagram Protocol (UDP), Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)/Internet Protocol Security (IPSec), and Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
- 97 VPN servers in 20 countries
- Proxy servers in 32 countries
- P2P/torrents allowed
- Innovative Elliptic Curve Cryptography and obfuscation support
- No activity logs
- No speed limit
- Premium Gigabit servers
- Encrypted SecureProxy browser addon for for Chrome, Opera, and Firefox
- 6 simultaneous connections (3 with trial)
- Truly secure DNS services
- No protocols restriction
- VPN Software for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
- Strong 4096-bit RSA session establishment encryption
- Online server speed test and capacity check
- Kill switch
- Encrypted DNS resolution
- Private DNS server
- IP leak prevention
- Shared IP address service
How to Get Extra 10%-20% OFF VPN.AC Promo Code, Coupon Code?
1. Go to VPN.AC homepage, then Click on Pricing or “Get it now”.
2. Choose your favorite plan, and click on ‘Get it Now’ button under the plan you choose.
3. Reach the payment form, the 10% off promo code, promotional code has automatically added there, you don’t need to apply one.
To get extra 20% off, you need to click on “Don’t use/change Promotional Code” then input the code you got from our site, next click “Validate Code”.
4. Enter your email address and set up a password for your VPN.AC subscription if you’re a new customer.
5. Select your preferred payment method to finish payment with VPN.AC promo code coupon code, Click on Complete Order.
What Payment methods does VPN.AC Accept?
- Mainly PayPal and credit/debit cards
- Region-based payments: Alipay, UnionPay, iDeal, WebMoney, SEPA Direct Debit, Giropay, mobile/SMS and many more depending on your location.
- Bitcoin and many altcoins, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Dogecoin, Ripple and more.
- Gift cards (Openbucks and Subway)
Brief VPN.AC Review
VPN.AC is a Romanian-based VPN provider since 2012. Romania is an ideal location for VPN services. Romania High Court threw out the government’s data retention laws. Those laws were enacted under the compulsion of an EU directive. Therefore, Romania does not impose the data retention and disclosure requirements that other EU nations impose. VPN.AC doesn’t keep any activity logs. However, the company does keep connection logs for the purpose of monitoring for malicious activities. VPN.AC has more than 97 servers in 20+ countries and establish proxy servers in 32 countries. All VPN nodes are connected to gigabit ports. VPN.AC does not oversell bandwidth or limit transfer speeds. VPN.AC regularly monitors and check its servers’ health to ensure reliability and increase bandwidth capacity. VPN.AC has strong encryption to prevent others from accessing your data and keep you safe from hackers and snoopers while using public Wi-Fi networks. It hides your real IP address to protect your identity from tracking services like your ISP and prevents others from monitoring your activity. VPN.AC masks your real IP address and bypass the internet surveillance and mass-spying, and then unlock social networking websites and email. With VPN.AC, you can get around the internet censorship implemented by government, school, university, company, ISP and other third parties. VPN.AC also can evade speed throttling applied by ISPs on some services especially media streaming like Netflix, BBC iPlayer or SHOWTIME etc. Its better routing may also reduce online gaming latency and make you experience smooth gaming speed.
VPN.AC CLIENT SOFTWARE
VPN.AC develops apps and software working well with different versions of Windows PC, Mac, android, iOS, Linux and retours (DD-WRT, Tomato, AsusWRT, pfSense and TomatoUSB).
VPN.AC SECUREPROXY FOR BROWSERS
SecureProxy browser extension for Chrome and Firefox is an addition to our VPN service and provides with the ability to surf the web securely and privately without connecting to the “classic” VPN. It works like a browser proxy and all browsing traffic is encrypted through a secure tunnel.
VPN.AC Servers and locations
Australia, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Singapore, Taiwan, United Kingdom, US East, US West, US Central and more
Does VPN.AC Log/Monitor My Activity? What Logs Does VPN.AC keep on Servers?
No, VPN.AC doesn’t log/monitor any kind of user activity such as websites visited, emails, instant messages (IM) conversations, file transfers, DNS queries etc. Data Retention has been declared unconstitutional by the Romanian Constitutional Court in July, 2014. Moreover, it never applied to VPN services but to telecom and ISP operators.
VPN.AC does, however, keep some connection logs (to VPN.AC VPN service only) for security and support/troubleshooting purposes. These are kept on a separate, encrypted server (located in an undisclosed location) and are automatically erased on a daily basis. We don’t keep any logs on servers, not even common Linux daemon logs.
Keeping these logs also help us in identifying potential attacks against our service, such as brute-force and even some MiTM attack vectors.
What Exactly is Connection Logs?
When you connect to a VPN server, the server (VPN daemon) will log your real IP address, connection start/end time, and total traffic transferred during the session (e.g. 100MB, 2GB etc). These connection logs with your IP address are generated by the VPN server/daemon and are stored for one day. All logs on this server are permanently deleted on a daily basis running a cron job. VPN.AC does not log or store any sensitive data such as what you actually transfer during the session.
How Strong is VPN.AC?
- OpenVPN: 256-bit AES-CBC, 128-bit AES-CBC or 128-bit BF-CBC.
- For AES (both 128 and 256 bit) VPN.AC uses RSA-4096 and Elliptic Curve (ECDHE) with secp256k1, SHA512 HMAC.
- VPN.AC is one of the very few in the industry providing full Elliptic Curve support.
- All OpenVPN certificates are generated “the right way”: offline, secure machine, multiple – high quality sources of entropy.
- L2TP/IPsec: 256-bit AES or 128-bit AES (depends on OS/device).
- PPTP: 128-bit MPPE (considered insecure, not recommended for sensitive data transfers).
- SecureProxy: AES 128-GCM with 4096-bit RSA certificates.
Does VPN.AC Work in China and Other Countries Censoring Traffic?
VPN is a tool that commonly used to bypass the internet censorship and access blocked websites due to internet-censored. Many countries like China, Australia, Syria, Pakistan, Iran, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Cuba etc practice strict internet censorship to limit what websites the netizens can access and what contents can be published on the internet. Internet censorship is the control or suppression of what can be accessed, published, or viewed on the Internet enacted by regulators, or on their own initiative. They may do so by blocking content, including entire websites and services, or by using a filtering mechanism to control the country’s Internet. Besides, many workplaces and schools also implement Internet blocks, limiting what students and employees can access online.
China implements the strongest and strictest censorship on internet. any potentially unfavorable contents will be immediately blocked by this strong censorship- Great Firewall. China government even design application blocking VPN service and tools. So if your VPN you choose is weak and low-performance, it will definitely be filtered and blocked by China’s blocking VPN tool and its strict Great Firewall mechanism. For many expats in China, VPNs are a daily necessity, and reliability trumps all other factors. The Great Firewall occasionally takes aims at VPN services, blocking their servers and throttling bandwidth.
VPN.AC is the best fit if you come to China as it adopts Innovative Elliptic Curve Cryptography and obfuscation support. Elliptic Curve Cryptography is an approach to public key cryptography based on elliptic curves over finite fields (here is a great series of posts on the math behind this). ECC can offer the same level of cryptographic strength at much smaller key sizes – offering improved security with reduced computational requirements. In other words, with Elliptic Curve Cryptography technology, VPN.AC has a stronger performance to encrypt all your data and internet traffic from being hacked or filtered by the Great Firewall. Obfuscation support is an advanced technology to scramble or disguises your VPN traffic, making it unidentifiable as VPN traffic, or disguising it as regular TLS encrypted web traffic. Therefore, VPN.AC allows your VPN connection to rewrite or obscure the packet headers, so it’s unrecognizable. So, VPN.AC will not be found and blocked by the Great Firewall in China. This is the reason why VPN.AC is suitable for users travelling to or living in China.
Is VPN.AC Best for Streaming Service like Netflix and BBC iPlayer?
VPN.AC is also the best choice to stream Netflix, BBC iPlayer, HBO GO, Hulu, Popcorn Time, Sling TV, SHOWTIME, Amazon Prime Video and Crackle etc, as VPN.AS develops and adds free SecureProxy service. VPN.AC SecureProxy browser extension works for Chrome and Firefox, which is an addition to VPN.AC service and provides with the ability to surf the web securely and privately without connecting to the “classic” VPN. It works like a browser proxy and all browsing traffic is encrypted through a secure tunnel.
SecureProxy uses the HTTPS protocol to provide encryption of connection contents and diverts connections through a mediating server. These tricks are performed to fool the regional restrictions on streaming services. The theory behind this system is that you don’t need full privacy just to get around regional restrictions. However, the fact that your traffic is diverted to a proxy server means that all requests to streaming servers will be presented on your behalf by the proxy. Thus, you will appear to be in the required country to get access to video content. Therefore, you can watch Netflix and BBC iPlayer with VPN.AC SecureProxy. With VPN.AC, you can watch these streaming service like BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Hulu etc form anywhere around the world.
Powerful and Excellent Features of VPN.AC SecureProxy:
1. Strong encryption for all browsing activity using TLS (pure HTTPS traffic)
2. Stealth against Firewall/DPI: when inspected using DPI technologies, the connections using the SecureProxy don’t trigger alerts like a classic VPN would usually do
3. There is no need to tunnel all your PC traffic through the VPN: you can have the browser tunneling the traffic through our servers and all other traffic sent via your regular ISP connection. You can call it “a VPN inside the browser”
4. Current locations available with the SecureProxy extension: USA (8 servers on West Coast optimized for Asian traffic and 4 on East Coast optimized for European traffic, 1 in Central US), Japan (6 servers optimized for Asian traffic), Hong Kong (3 servers), South Korea, Singapore (2 servers), India, Australia, Canada (Vancouver and Montreal), UK (3 servers), Ireland, Germany (2 servers), Austria, France, Hungary, Netherlands (2 servers), Finland, Norway, Czech Republic, Russia, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lithuania, Poland, Mexico, Denmark, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Romania and South Africa.
How to Set Up VPN.AC On Android With PPTP
1. Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > More… and select VPN.
2. If you are warned to set a lock screen PIN or password before you can use credentials storage, click OK.
3. In the Unlock Selection settings, use your preferred method to unlock the phone (pattern, PIN, password).
4. Now you will be able to open the VPN connections list where you should tap on the + sign in the upper-right corner.
5. Now you will add a new VPN Profile:
- Name: enter an unique name for this connection, such as VPN.ac pptp
- Type: PPTP
- Server address: the VPN node hostname or IP address. For example uk1.vpn.ac or any VPN node
- PPP encryption (MPPE): make sure it is checked, then tap on Save
6. Your new PPTP VPN profile was created. Open it and you will be asked for your VPN username and password. You may want to Save account information. Tap on Connect
7. If everything was ok, you are now connected.
8. If you open the Status bar to select the VPN connection, a status window will appear. Tap on Disconnect when you want to close your VPN connection
How to Set Up VPN.AC on iOS with PPTP
1. Open Settings > General > VPN
2. Open Add VPN Configuration…
- Type: PPTP
- Description: any description, e.g. vpn.ac PPTP
- Server: server hostname from https://vpn.ac/status such as nl3.vpn.ac – NOTE: if you are in China, you must use the alternative server addresses provided to you in the instructions for users in China.
- Account: your VPN username (NOT your email)
- Password: your VPN password (NOT your Client Area password)
- Encryption Level: Maximum **Send all traffic: **Enabled
- Proxy: Off
3. Tap Done in upper-right corner to save the configuration.
Slide the On/Off switch to Connect or Disconnect.
Video Review VPN.AC Coupon Code: Save 62% + 10%-20% Off Promo Code
Top 10 + Best VPN Services Worldwide
|VPN Provider||Ratings||Jurisdiction||# of Connections||Price(USD)||WebSite|
|ExpressVPN Review||British Virgin Islands||5||$6.67/Month
|IPVanish VPN Review||USA||10||$6.49/Month
View More Top 10 Best VPN Services Here »
VPN.AC is a privacy-focused and trusted VPN provider located in Romania where no data retention laws and disclosure requirements impose on VPN service. Therefore, VPN.AC is an ideal choice for those people take privacy priority. And also VPN.AC carries out strict no-logging policy to keep user’s complete privacy and security on the internet. and VPN.AC can rest assure that your data will not be transferred to the third parties as no data logging and no laws from government asking data retention from online users. VPN.AC expands its huge network with 97 VPN servers in 20 countries and Proxy servers in 32 countries. VPN.AC develops cutting-edge apps and software for all popular devices and platform like Windows PC, Mac OS, android, iOS and Linux. VPN.AC adopts advanced AES-256-bit encryption with Elliptic Curve and 4096-bit RSA authentication, SHA512 HMAC, as well as PFS, which increase a high level to protect user’s security and privacy. VPN.AC reclaims your privacy and browsing anonymity and protects your data. And VPN.AC provides step-by-step tutorial guides including screen shots and videos to make connecting a doddle. VPN.AC provides excellent support service and offers four ways to reach the support: live chat, email, Skype, and ticket submission.
Right now, VPN.AC is offering 10%-20% off promo code, coupon code for all its plan products. The most value deal is the 2-year plan which also give 62% special discount. For 62% special discount plus 20% off VPN.AC promo code, coupon code, you will also most save up to $18 USD ($72/Biennially
$90/Biennially) by inputting the code you got from our site.
NOTE: 20% off VPN.AC promo code is only for limited time! Don’t miss out this special offer and get it now!
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on July 1, 2020 9:41 am
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.