Trojan Horse Agent3.CPCF Removal
General Description of Trojan Agent3.CPCF
Trojan Horse Agent3.CPCF is a terrible infection that can damage the affected machine seriously. The virus is defined as a dangerous Trojan that tends to invade computers which have been improperly used to visit malicious pages. As the latest version of the Agent3 series Trojan virus, it’s designed by hateful hackers who aims at attacking vulnerable computers. The Trojan comes along with the access of the Internet, most of the infection occurs when users are clicking unsafe pages from adult sites or opening the attachment from suspicious emails. It is a Trojan horse, not a ransomware that locked your screen, what virus can lock your PC? FBI cybercrime division virus did. Once the infection happened, damages will soon be created to hurt your computer. It starts with a bunch of harmful activities on the infected computer such as modify the critical registry keys so that the computer will become fragile for hidden cyber criminals to break into. The virus causes all kinds of irritating pop-ups or advertisements, which can reduce the performance of your computer. Besides, it keeps trying to connect to the remote server which is considered as a virus base so that it can bring more threats onto your computer. To avoid this, manual removal is needed to completely get rid of Trojan Horse Agent3.CPCF.
Common Signs of Trojan Agent3.CPCF Infection
1) Trojan Horse Agent3.CPCF pretends as system files and automatically downloads other threats from remote servers when the Internet connection is available.
2) The Trojan virus attack and damage your system files and programs, you will find your computer is running weirdly and some programs are not able to run any more.
3) Create backdoor for intended hackers who will be able to control your computer and steal your important information such as private data and banking details.
4) Other threats were found bundled with the Trojan virus.
5) The nasty Trojan forces your computer restart or shutdown frequently and unreasonably. Sometimes you even found your PC is totally crash down.
6) The Trojan virus can block the functions of your antivirus programs, you can’t run them as well as updating them via Internet.
7) The virus propagates very fast and thus leads to great consumption of system resource and network bandwidth thus severely reduces the performance of your computer.
8) Fails to view hidden files; fails to make files viewable or hidden, since Trojan Horse Agent3CPCF sets all your folders on your partitions to be hidden.
9) Windows firewall is disable and it would not be activated even you try to turn it on.
If there’s any difficulty for you to remove Trojan Horse Agent3.CPCF from your computer, please contact YooSecurity professionals to keep your computer safe and virus free, or you can follow our step-by-step virus removal instruction below to clean the virus yourself. (For advanced computer users)
Best Way to Remove Trojan Agent3.CPCF Step by Step:
Firstly, please go to the folder option to show hidden files, here’s the guide:
1) Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel
2) Click on Appearance and Personalization item
3) Click on Folder Options item
4) Click on View tab in the Folder Options window
5) Check the box of Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
Next, please follow these steps to get rid of Trojan Horse Agent3.CPCF manually:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager.
If that didn’t work, try another way. Press the Start button and click on the Run option. This will start the Run tool. Type in task-mgr and press OK. This should start the Windows Task Manager.
Step 2: Within the Windows Task Manager click on the Processes tab. Find the process by name. random.exe related to Trojan Horse Agent3CPCF. Then scroll the list to find required process. Select it with your mouse or keyboard and click on the End Process button. This will kill the process.
Step3: Remove malicious files of Trojan Horse Agent3CPCF.
Step4: Delete malicious registry entries of Trojan Horse Agent3CPCF.
“EnableShellExecuteHooks”= 1 (0x1)
Video Show You on How to Modify or Change Windows Registry:
In conclusion, Trojan Horse Agent3CPCF can affect your computer so bad that it needs to be removed urgently so that your computer will be out of danger. The Trojan is a destructive virus which can generate malicious tasks and processes in your computer to cause serious system corruptions and make the computer be full of vulnerabilities, which can be used by cyber criminal to hack your system. It also attacks other application so it will take up a large amount of system resource and the result is that your computer runs slower and slower until totally crash down. The Trojan virus can disable system security tool and attack other computers in the same network environment. No matter how many times you remove it with your antivirus you just can’t get rid of it because it keeps returning moments after each reboot. How to remove Trojan Horse Agent3.CPCF completely? In order to delete this stubborn Trojan virus forever, manual removal is the best solution to kill it completely.
Kindly reminder: Manual removal needs expert skills, if you failed to remove Trojan Horse Agent3.CPCF by yourself,please contact YooSecurity professionals to keep your computer safe and virus free.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on May 21, 2013 5:50 am
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.