Trojan Horse Generic27.BTAL Description
Trojan Horse Generic27.BTAL is a deceitful Trojan AVG anti-virus software. It is the same stubborn as Win32/sirefef.eb. And this is a highly dangerous Trojan which can access the compromised PC system through the security holes. It can be detected by AVG antivirus. However, many victims are still getting in the trouble of successfully removing this Trojan since it always comes back after reboot even if AVG reports it is cleaned last time. Trojan Horse Generic27.BTAL is extremely dangerous as well as deceptive. Once downloaded, it may perform a variety of activities which will harm your computer. It will slow down your PC performance and download malicious files on the compromised computer on the background. Also the Trojan is able to open the backdoor to invite the remote server, and then try to attack the weak administrator passwords and steal your personal information. What’s worse, Trojan Horse Generic27.BTAL may change your network traffic and make the network connection disabled all the time. In a word, from the time you get this pesky Trojan installed, your computer will totally messed up. Numerous annoying advertisements may pop up on your PC screen. Browser may be redirected to a harmful site without your approval. This Trojan uses system vulnerabilities of the computer for dropping its components and corrupting other files. It hides deeply in an infected computer so that there is no security tools can remove it completely. Hence, in order to secure the stability and normal operation of an infected PC, it is suggested users to remove Trojan Horse Generic27.BTAL manually from the infected machine as soon as possible.
To save your computer, Live Chat with YooSecurity Expert Now, or you can follow the manual removal guide below to get your problem fixed. (For advanced computer users)
Some Symptoms of Trojan Horse Generic27.BTAL Infection:
1. This virus relocates your internet connection and informs you browsing activity is unsafely.
2. Pop-ups are showing up pretty much every couple of minutes, or whenever users open a new browser window.
3. This virus slows down your computer speed considerably. This includes opening program, shutting down your computer.
4. It caused your fan )laptop) to run at high speed, cycling on and off rapidly, and heating up. OTL simply won’t run, TDSSKiller won’t run.
5. This virus will break down your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. This virus will also infect and corrupt your registry, making your computer totally bareness.
Many victims said:”AVG cannot cure it, and MalAware, AdAware, NOD 32 ESET, SpyBot and CCleaner which friends recommended do not seem to pick it up.” Luckily, you can follow the guide here or get instant help from PC experts to permanently delete the virus.
Best Way to Remove Trojan Horse Generic27.BTAL Manually Step by Step with Manual Removal Guide?
Please follow these steps to get rid of the Trojan Horse Generic27.BTAL manually:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager.
If that didn’t work, try another way. Press the Start button and click on the Run option. This will start the Run tool. Type in taskmgr and press OK. This should start the Windows Task Manager
Step 2: Within the Windows Task Manager click on the Processes tab. Find the process by name. random.exe. Then scroll the list to find required process. Select it with your mouse or keyboard and click on the End Process button. This will kill the process.
Step 3: Delete malicious registry entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\run\Trojan Horse Generic27.BTAL
Step 4?Remove malicious files of Trojan Horse Generic27.BTAL
Video of Key Steps on How to Modify or Change Windows Registry:
Based on various situations and computer skills, you can choose the following solutions fit for you.
1. Follow the steps we provide to manually remove the virus.
2. If you failed to eliminate Trojan Horse Generic27.BTAL with the method above, please consult YooSecurity certified professionals to remove it completely. Live chat with professionals now
Published by Matt Johnston & last updated on June 4, 2013 4:20 pm