What is Trojan Horse Generic29.AYBR virus?
Trojan Horse Generic29.AYBR virus is recognized as a destructive and dangerous Trojan infection on personal computer. Most kinds of this Trojan have the ability to drop other threats to the infected computer. Once this Trojan slips into the system it will mess up the system files and revises registry keys and your computer will download additional malware and virus from internet automatically. A backdoor that comes along with the Trojan virus may allow an intended hacker to remote in the infected computer and steal whatever they want for illegal purpose and economic benefit. By changing your system settings Trojan Horse Generic29.AYBR virus will be able to run itself automatically whenever you start your computer. It disguises itself in the hidden folder of the windows system and once it got there it will be very difficult to be removed from your computer. Besides, it will severely reduce your system performance and disable normal functions of the system. Thus, it’s necessary for you to remove Trojan Horse Generic29.AYBR virus infection from your computer as soon as possible.
The Typical Symptoms of Trojan Horse Generic29.AYBR virus Infection
1) The infection contains trojan and keyloggers which can be used to steal sensitive data like passwords, credit card, bank account information etc.
2) Create backdoor for intended hackers who will be able to control your computer and steal your important information such as private data and banking details.
3) Make your computer restart or shutdown frequently and unreasonably. Sometimes you even found your PC is totally crash down.
4) Block the functions of anti-virus programs, you can’t run them as well as updating them via Internet.
5) You will get many unwanted pop ups on your computer. The virus corrupts your system registry and uses it to deploy annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
6) The virus slows down your computer considerably and you will feel like your computer is stuck.
7) Attack and damage your system files and programs, you will find your computer is running weirdly and some programs are not able to run any more.
If you need any help, Live Chat with YooSecurity Expert Now , or you can follow our step-by-step virus removal instruction below to clean the virus yourself. (For advanced computer users)
Best Way to Remove Trojan Horse Generic29.AYBR virus Step by Step:
Firstly, please restart your computer and get in Safe Mode with Networking:
Please follow these steps to get rid of Trojan Horse Generic29.AYBR virus manually:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager.
If that didn’t work, try another way. Press the Start button and click on the Run option. This will start the Run tool. Type in task-mgr and press OK. This should start the Windows Task Manager.
Step 2: Within the Windows Task Manager click on the Processes tab. Find the process by name. random.exe related to Trojan Horse Generic29.AYBR virus. Then scroll the list to find required process. Select it with your mouse or keyboard and click on the End Process button. This will kill the process.
Video Show You on How to Modify or Change Windows Registry:
Step3: Remove malicious files of Trojan Horse Generic29.AYBR virus.
Step4: Delete malicious registry entries of Trojan Horse Generic29.AYBR virus.
“EnableShellExecuteHooks”= 1 (0x1)
Note: This complete virus cleaning guide is for computer users who are skillful and experienced in PC operations only. If you don’t have enough experience in dealing with PC issues, it is not recommended to try this yourself as any mistake may lead to fatal damages to your system. In this case, please contact YooSecurity online tech support for help.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on June 4, 2013 8:23 pm