Hi, my Firefox has been kidnapped by DNS Unlocker. I couldn’t access the site because of intrusive advert pop-ups, this malware has also ruined my first long weekend off in ages. I can’t fix this problem even if I tried a lot of kinds of methods, I don’t want to face it anymore, and I hope someone finds a fix soon, please help me.
BDNS Unlocker Description:
Picture presentation about DNS Unlocker
DNS Unlocker can allow users to access the site, but it is advertising software and potentially harmful programs (PUP). It can invade the entire most popular web browser, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It is comes to you unconsciously when you click some links on the website, opened unknown e-mail attachments, or download unknown “free” software and so on. Freeware download websites encourage users to use small download programs (called ‘installers’, ‘download managers’, ‘download tools’, ‘download clients’, and so on) to download the chosen software. Download apps supposedly ease the download process. However, they offer installation of third party applications with the chosen software. When you land on websites that have been got the DNS Unlocker what can be instantly spread onto your machines. There are also set up that contain the hijacker and users are directed to those sites from links within email messages that are sent out. Some of the emails will not contain the link, but they will instead have an attachment that they will be asked to click on. Once DNS Unlocker goes into the target computer, it may be trying to hijack any web browser and marketing campaign began to generate advertising revenue. We strongly recommend that you don’t click on those ads, because they are likely to be false.
Suggestion: Processing manual removal is supposed to have a certain level of tech skill. If you are not sure how to start and are afraid of making any critical mistakes damaging the computer, please live chat with YooCare/Yoosecurity Expert now.
Symptoms of infection and potential risk about DNS Unlocker
1. It can be added to Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browsers on the sly.
2. You will get a lot of unreliable banner ads and pop-up ads on your browser, they will bring you the virus or Trojan.
3. It can take up a lot of disk memory on your device, and you can’t clean up them.
4. This annoying program can introduce various infections and unwanted programs onto your system.
5. It can investigate your browsing behavior and gather your input information online.
6. It will slowly invade your computer system, and cause the computer to run slowly.
Manual Removal Guide:
Here recommend manual remove the DNS Unlocker, it is the most effective way to completely uninstall it from an infected computer’s operating system, for the season that this abominable program is so cunning and dangerous, and some free antivirus programs cannot get rid of it permanently. Here are the manual guides for users to remove the annoying program.
1. In the bottom right hand corner on your desktop, click on the little computer icon, then click “open Network and Sharing center”.
2. Click “Local Area Connection”.
3. Select “Properties”.
4. Double click “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”, and change to Automatic options.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on September 13, 2016 6:53 am