Hello, could you please help me with this issue right now? My iPhone just gets locked by this message “Your iPhone has been locked due to illegal activity.” It says I have been violated with some law articles and blames me for watching and viewing some porn contents on the internet. but I never do that. It gives an email address which seems from FBI department, but I am not sure if it is real. Should I just disregard the email sent from Interpol requesting the payment for a fine of $300? It said if I don’t pay within 24 hours, my bank accounts etc would be frozen. do you think Interpol would use this type of payment for fines? It is an embarrassing and I don’t want any other one know this matter even though I don’t do as it mentioned in the warning message. So please help me!
“Your iPhone has been locked due to illegal activity” Warning Message Blocks Your iPhone?
Ransomware like this “Your iPhone has been locked due to illegal activity” or “Your device has been locked for illegal pornography” usually masks as a legit agency, government department or law enforcement such as FBI, cybercrime center, United Kingdom Police, AFP, Mandiant USA Cyber Security or Cyber Police etc. to send victims scaring warning message to lock Safari or Chrome on iPhone/iPad. This is a cunning tricking tactic to make warning alert more genuine and convinces people believing the warning notice is from legitimate authorities. the internet connection on your device like iPhone or iPad will become useless even it shows that you’re connecting with the network like WiFi or your mobile data. You try to open apps or safari browser; you will find it doesn’t work at all. It seems all things are blocked by this “Your iPhone has been locked due to illegal activity” warning page. You even can’t exit your Safari browser. Only powering off your device will work. but when you start your Safari, you will find this page is still blocking there.
It falsely claims that your iPhone or iPad has been blocked for safety reason and you’re accused of illegal activities involving with viewing or distributing prohibited pornography (child pornography, zoophilia, rape, urolagnia,fisting, suffocation, bdsm and etc.). And all these activities violate some law articles. However, you even didn’t do anything as what it described and blamed in warning message. It detects and gets your IP address and location like in USA. Victims in the United States will be required to pay a fine of $500 by purchasing OneVanilla card or MyVanilla Prepaid card in such stores as CVS, 7-Eleven, Walgreeens, or Walmart and so on to finish payment of $500 fine. To have you submitted money as soon as possible, it threatens you that your data stored on the iPhone or iPad, your illegal activities of watching pornography content will be sent to all contacts saved on this iPhone/iPad, even you will be prosecuted in the court or put into jail for 3-5 years if you refuse paying $500 penalty or can’t make payment within 24 or 72 hours. The authentic and real police department and law enforcement will not punish people who violating laws this way. Don’t rush to send them money $500, the scammers just want to extort your money but will not help you unlock your iPhone or iPad from “Your iPhone has been locked due to illegal activity” warning page.
Similar Screenshot of Your iPhone has been locked due to illegal activity Warning
Dad Activities Created by ‘Your iPhone has been locked due to illegal activity’ Scam Warning
2. You’re fined to pay for a penalty ranging from $100 to $500 dollar through such payment system as Moneypak, iTune gifts card, Paypal, Vanilla card, PaySafeCard or Ukash to unlock your mobile device. You’re accused of violating the federal law due to violation activities like visiting, watching or distributing illegal adult porn contents, child porn or child abuse.
3. Soon as ‘Your iPhone has been locked due to illegal activity’ warning targets your mobile device, it blocks your device and prevents you from doing anything there. You even re not allowed to Turn off (shut down) or restart your mobile phone or tablet.
4. This ransomware is sort of Trojan virus which can put other malware or virus into target device even allow cyber hackers to remotely access your mobile phone/tablet for your important personal data and other sensitive privacy details.
If you find any symptoms listed above showing on your mobile cellphone or tablet, then your device must be suffered with a malware infection(which can be Cyber Police Virus, FBI Headquarters virus, FBI scam virus, Mandiant U.S.A. Cyber Security virus, FBI Moneypak virus, FBI Prism virus, U.S.A Cyber Security virus, AFP Crime Commission virus and GVU Ukash Virus etc.) that blocks your access to your android smartphone or tablet. Welcome to contact YooSecurity Online Experts for manual removal guide. Also, we will provide a short removal guide below for phone and tablet literate.
NOTE: Being afraid to do any wrong operation during the process of removing ransowmare warning notification message on mobile iPhone or iPad? Please contact YooSecurity Online Experts, we are here to help you:
Malware Scam Manual Removal Guide for Android Mobile Phone/Tablet
If you see “Your iPhone has been locked due to illegal activity” warning alert on your mobile phone/tablet, it will be hard for you to remove it with security tool completely, because there is no perfect antivirus to kill threats on android phone or tablet and also this malware is very tricky and can escape from security apps. And how to unlock your mobile phone or tablet from FBI Prism Scam Virus? In this case, removing it manually with sufficient expertise online is the best way for tablet users to completely eliminate it from android phone or tablet.
1. Since your mobile phone or tablet is blocked by this ‘You are accusing of viewing porn’ warning notification, you will need to restart your phone or tablet to safe mode which starts up without loading any third-party add-ons. By this way, you are capable to carry out malware removal steps on your device. Here are two examples for you to put the android phone and tablet to safe mode. The method mentioned below is also applied to most android phone. Take Dell Tablet as an example:
For Dell tablet: 1) Power down. 2) Turn on till you see the Vendor’s logo, press and hold Volume Down key till you access to safe mode.
Note: Samsung, Sony, HP and other brands’ tablet users can also try the same way as Dell’s to put your tablet to safe mode. If you have put your android device to safe mode successfully, you should see a text “Safe Mode” at the lower-left corner.
2. Once you have put your android device in safe mode, you are capable to uninstall malicious apps of your mobile. However, the manual removal process of harmful apps requires sufficient expertise. To safely deal with this kind of FBI Prism ransomware and other hazardous apps, you had better contact an expert online for further removal help.
If your mobile has been locked up Your iPhone has been locked due to illegal activity or ‘You are accused of viewing porn’ or “Your device has been blocked due to illegal activity” notice warning message, your mobile is actually infected with some kind of malware or ransomware. The ransomware locks up your mobile for ridiculous reason and asks you to send a ransom to unblock your mobile. Even though the FBI or Metropolitan police logo labeled on the warning alert, Accusations of Viewing Porn warning has nothing to do with these authentic law enforcement, police agency or other judicial institution. This ransomware warning message is not from real police department. It is just a tricking tactic to convince people into paying money and cyber criminal can collect more illegal money soon from innocent victims. Even though you had paid the fine payment, your mobile would be still locked up. Cyber hackers will not care if your mobile is unblocked even they don’t know how to unblock your mobile actually. The main gold of cyber hackers is to defraud mobile user’s money.
Published by Michael Myn & last updated on January 18, 2018 9:50 am