Is your computer infected with Win32/NextLive.A virus? Why does this Trojan keep being quarantined by antivirus program but will reappear on the system after every reboot? Are you annoyed by the continuous security alert and still have no idea to get rid of it? How do you remove this virus from my computer safely and without losing any files?
Learn More About Win32/NextLive.A Virus:
Win32/NextLive.A is categorized as a Trojan horse that usually comes to your computer bundled with freeware you download from the Internet. It could infect your computer after you click unsafe advertising pop-ups or visit pornographic website as well. This type of Trojan is closely associated with potentially unwanted program called PUP.Optional.NextLive.A which includes adware and may install unwanted toolbars or malicious add-ons on the infected machine. So it is not surprised that a bunch of pop-up ads appear on your browser whenever you try to get online. Besides, it can open a backdoor secretly so that you may also experience other malware or spyware problems on the same machine.
As a Trojan virus, it enables cyber criminals to gain remote access to the compromised PC system. It starts to attack Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and then collects users’ online personal data for illegitimate purposes. The whole process will be done without your knowledge. But computer users still can detect this virus from its visible symptoms:
1. Antivirus keeps reporting Win32/NextLive.A is found but will not allow you to eliminate it completely. Once you take action to remove it, it gives you an error or comes back again and again after removal.
2. Numerous pop-up ads about deals and coupon information appear on the browser.
3. System becomes rather sluggish. It takes forever to load up a page and computer may be stuck at startup or shutdown.
4. Sometimes blue screen of death can happen when you are working on the computer.
5. Computer automatically shuts down every once in a while.
How to get rid of Win32/NextLive.A completely without reappearing?
Anti-malware programs may become unresponsive when you try to remove the detection. Have encountered difficulties on getting rid of this Trojan infection via anti-malware removal? In this case, a complete removal of this Trojan virus is suggested to be done via manual process which guarantees a successful and complete removal of both the Trojan and other potential adware or malware on the computer. The manual process including locating, identifying and deleting program files and registry entries requires certain computer skills to follow. Otherwise, any mistake could cause more problems including a complete system crash.
Symptoms of Similar Trojan Infection :
– This virus can escape from most antivirus protection and get itself installed on computers especially with Windows operating systems.
– It can cause constant stuck or even blue screen on the infected computers.
– Computer users will experience constant security pop-ups on the computers which may not truly represent the status of the PCs.
– Certain malware or spyware may be prompted by these fake security pop ups which will end up scamming money.
– Sensitive data like privacy can also be stolen and taken advantages by cyber criminals.
Guide to Remove Win32/NextLive.A Trojan Manually
Step-by-step manual removal guide:
*Special hints: Below are some general steps on how to get rid of Win32/NextLive.A pop up manually. But as mentioned before, the virus files and locations can change from time to time in order to hide itself deep inside the system. If you are having troubles identifying the files to delete, look closely and pay attention to those similar system files with different paths. This Trojan horse is capable of renaming its files quite similarly with system files. Confusing letters or digits like “1” and “I”, “0” and “o” may be used.
1. Windows Task Manager.
Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC; or pull up Run box from Start menu to type in taskmgr
Click on Processes tab
End process of items related to the Trojan virus
Click on Applications tab
Right click on the items you want to End
Go To Process
2. Delete virus files and registries from system.
Click on Start button
Search for “folder options” on top right corner
Click on View tab
Show hidden files, folders, and drives
Similar video guide to modify Windows registry:
Win32/NextLive.A is a harmful Trojan that can be filled in your system through the security holes as fast as you never imagine. Once it is installed, it will be hard to eliminate because the virus can add many malicious codes in the computer. Running those harmful codes may allow remote attacker to enter your computer and perform nasty actions. It can use system vulnerabilities of the computer for dropping its components and corrupting other files. And it will slow down your PC performance and download malicious files on the compromised computer on the background. Furthermore, you will experience browser redirection, BSOD and other system problems that totally drive you crazy. Don’t hesitate to delete Win32/NextLive.A, it endangers your computer security and should be removed ASAP.
Note: Have a hard time to follow on-site instructions to get rid of Win32/NextLive.A threat from system? To save your PC from all the damages, Contact YooSecurity Online PC Experts to get help now to restore computer from all the potential problems:
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on February 14, 2014 1:52 am