What is Win32 Lyposit.B Trojan Virus Infection?
Win32/Lyposit.B Trojan Virus has been recognized as a horrible Trojan virus designed by cyber criminals to attack resistless computers without any warning or precaution. The Trojan sneaks into your computer from Internet when you’re using it inappropriately. Most of the time the virus hides in the suspicious links from spam pages so a simple click on it may lead to the infection. You also need to keep alert from the attachment of unknown emails where the virus comes from as well. The Trojan virus corrupts your system files by using http protocol as a bridge of transaction to install executable malware into your computer. Win32 Lyposit.B Trojan Virus is capable of performing a lot of dangerous activities, for example, it takes up most of the system resource to multiply itself and download other dangerous virus from Internet, so your computer will be slow down and sometimes just freezes over. The Trojan virus also blocks the functioning of your antivirus and security tools so that your computer will be under the situation of total vulnerability, which create facility for the cyber criminals to remote in your computer and steal the valuable data files they are interested in. Thus, Win32Lyposit.B Trojan Virus need to be removed from your computer immediately as soon as the infection is known.
Usual Symptoms of Win32/Lyposit.B Virus Infection
1) Attack and damage your system files and programs, you will find your computer is running weirdly and some programs are not able to run any more.
2) The nasty Trojan forces your computer restart or shutdown frequently and unreasonably. Sometimes you even found your PC is totally crash down.
3) Create backdoor for intended hackers who will be able to control your computer and steal your important information such as private data and banking details.
4) It can block the functions of your antivirus programs, you can’t run them as well as updating them via Internet.
5) The virus propagates very fast and thus leads to great consumption of system resource and network bandwidth thus severely reduces the performance of your computer.
6) Win32 Lyposit.B Trojan Virus pretends as system files and automatically downloads other threats from remote servers when the Internet connection is available.
If there’s any difficulty for you to remove Win32/Lyposit.B Trojan Virus from your computer, please contact YooSecurity professionals to keep your computer safe and virus free, or you can follow our step-by-step virus removal instruction below to clean the virus yourself. (For advanced computer users)
Best Way to Remove Win32 Lyposit.B Trojan Virus Step by Step:
Firstly, please go to the folder option to show hidden files, here’s the guide:
1) Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel
2) Click on Appearance and Personalization item
3) Click on Folder Options item
4) Click on View tab in the Folder Options window
5) Check the box of Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
Next, please follow these steps to get rid of Win32/Lyposit.B Trojan Virus manually:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager.
If that didn’t work, try another way. Press the Start button and click on the Run option. This will start the Run tool. Type in task-mgr and press OK. This should start the Windows Task Manager.
Step 2: Within the Windows Task Manager click on the Processes tab. Find the process by name. random.exe related to Win32 Lyposit.B Trojan Virus. Then scroll the list to find required process. Select it with your mouse or keyboard and click on the End Process button. This will kill the process.
Step3: Remove malicious files of Win32 Lyposit.B Trojan Virus.
Step4: Delete malicious registry entries of Win32/Lyposit.B Trojan Virus.
“EnableShellExecuteHooks”= 1 (0x1)
Video Show You on How to Modify or Change Windows Registry:
In conclusion, Win32 Lyposit.B Trojan Virus is definitely a vicious Trojan infection that damages your computer so much. Users all over the world have suffered pains from the same infection because the Trojan virus is spreading very fast through Internet, so it’s necessary for you to figure out how to remove Win32/Lyposit.B Trojan Virus. As an unexpected visitor, this Trojan virus is pretty hard to be found out and deleted. Most of the time it pretends as a regular system file so antivirus may easily ignore it. Some antivirus can catch it but none of them can actually delete the stubborn Trojan virus completely because every time your restarted your computer you just find the virus is still there. For the sake of kicking this nasty virus off your computer to prevent further damages, manual removal is proven to be the most effective solution.
Kindly reminder: Manual removal needs expert skills, if you failed to remove Win32/Lyposit.B Trojan Virus by yourself,please contact YooSecurity professionals to keep your computer safe and virus free.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on June 4, 2013 8:00 am