Hi there I just got the virus scam sch 1415 on my phone, and it is locking my whole system for asking: “Your phone has been blocked up for safety reasons listed below. All the actions performed on this phone are fixed. All your files are encrypted.” And they are threatening to alert the police if I don’t pay a fine! It’s having me worried, how do I do? Please help me, thanks.
What is the virus scam sch 1415?
Virus scam sch 1415 is regarded as a malicious malware that focus on lock the whole system or browser on users’ android phone or tablets, then threaten you pay a fine via moneypak. In order to push the person into quickly sending the payment the message states that the payment must be received within 24 hours, otherwise the phone will be blocked up forever and criminal case will be opened against you. In reality, the original and final target of hackers to design virus scam sch 1415 is to make illegal profits from innocent people. The long list of violations along with possible fines as well as the criminal charges linked to each violation. Most of the innocent victims cannot deal with the following troubles made by the popup. They just pay the money or waste time to search some useless methods.
Virus scam sch 1415 on android phone & tablets has been a key issue that worthwhile paying attentions due to it can carry out incredible damage both android system corruption and sensitive information exposure. All sensitive information stored on the infectious Android smartphone or tablets probably are at high risk of exposure, such as login-credentials, online transaction data, banking data, and a lot of other financial details. Therefore, don’t belittle the malware, it can carry out a tons of incredible troubles and damage on the infectious device. The virus scam sch 1415 malware doesn’t want to just sit on your phone or your computer, it either wants the data on your phone and computer or it wants to use your device to transmit information to somewhere else. This activity may come in the form of noticeable spikes on your data plan bill.
The harm of the virus scam sch 1415:
1. Small bits of programs created to cause havoc in your phone or computer and spread themselves over the Internet to other users. They are basically a code that attaches to other programs in your phone or computer. They can destroy files and, in worst cases, even your operating system (Windows, Mac or Linux). Although most of the attacks are targeted at Microsoft users, there are some virus that can attack other systems as the OS X that Mac’s have and Linux.
2. Delete your files, but others can also prevent you from logging in to the Internet and can wipe out all the data you have stored when they attack your platform (your operating system). That is why you should always have a backup of your data; in a case like this, if you don’t have your information backed up somewhere else, all the data will be irredeemably lost.
How to prevent This malware intrusion?
• Always take the time to double-check a website’s address and make sure that it appears legitimate by looking at the domain name to see if there are any misspellings and added numbers or letters, or has a suspicious suffix.
• If you land on a site that contains poor grammar, misspellings, and low-resolution pictures be very suspicious.
• Be wary of any retail site with deeply discounted prices, and always check other users’ comments and reviews before purchasing online.
• Rather than doing a search for your bank’s website, type in the correct address to avoid running into any phony sites, or use your bank’s official app.
Cyber Police Malware Removal guides on Win 7::
Step1. Press the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys at the same time, and then click Star Task Manager. One-click “Processes” tab on top,then find relevant process of the virus and click “end process”.
Step2. Double-click “my computer”, then click “Organize button”.Click folder and search options. Click“View”button. And choose Show hidden files, folders and drives .then click “OK”.
Step3. Click“Start”button, then click “Control Panel”. Click“Uninstall a program” (on the Programs section), then double-click the virus software which we need uninstall, and then click “Yes”.
In nowadays, troubles mobile devices and PC a lot, no matter Android phone or PC. It has been mentioned as one of the most annoying malwares, as virus scam sch 1415 will continuously announce users about fake winning information. Sometimes antivirus software can’t help you remove this kind of virus completely. Once your android device or PC gets blocked by virus scam sch 1415, you must take immediate action—step-by-step manual removal way to get rid of it as soon as you can.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on August 2, 2016 2:30 am