Failed to uninstall YTD Video Downloader completely from your computer on Windows 10? How can you uninstall it safely? Is there a step by step way you can follow to remove it easily? If i don’t want to remove it manually, can i use a removal tool to remove it?
YTD Video Downloader Review
YouTube is the most viewed video streaming site. Launched in 2005, the online video platform offers a wide range of content, including TV clips, educational videos, music videos and games, and entertainment content.
A slow internet connection can cause problems streaming video. The YouTube Video Downloader app lets you download videos to your PC or smartphone. This way, you can watch the video at the right time without the persistent buffering icon.
You cannot download videos directly from YouTube. The Video Downloader app lets you download YouTube videos directly from an online platform to your PC or mobile device. Some apps can also download videos from different platforms like Dailymotion. The Downloader has the basic function to download videos from video streaming sites. Video downloader apps are generally safe to download videos. However, some apps may contain malware. To download videos, you need to make sure that you’re using a trustworthy website. The apps mentioned in this review have been tested and safe to download videos online.
It’s not the most powerful free video downloader in the world, but this little one is perfect for downloading regular clips. Its file cutting and converting tool is a welcome addition. While you want to file recovery, the Downloader assists just similar to other video downloaders in its category. A user needs to copy the link of the video, the user wants to download and paste in the box that appears. Select the quality and destination settings for the download file and click Download for the software to process it. It’s not very fast (premium version speeds up downloads), but it’s great for downloading videos over time. It is absolutely more suitable than the YouTube downloader on the web. If you think it is not the most powerful free video downloader, you can uninstall YTD Video Downloader completely from your computer any time you want, you still can read more details about the program below before you make up your mind.
The Downloader can get excerpts from sites like YouTube, Vimeo and many other sites (with the copyright owner’s permission, of course). The free version of the software is supported by ads, but the ads are unobtrusive and don’t affect the download. The Video Downloader also consists of a converter that enables you to download video files in a wide range of formats (you can preconfigure mobile and PCs. Moreover, a user can generate custom profiles. Make changes while you can also If you want to cut a few seconds from the initial to finish of the video, enter the start and end times and the respite will be cut before converting.
• Compress video by specifying encoder speed, resolution and output size.
• Save playlist.
• You can save videos in different formats. The option is available in free version also.
• Nice interface and anyone can learn how to use it within minutes.
• A versatile application that combines many practical features.
• Note that not having a 1080P option means that the high resolution of the video will be low and 1080P quality will not be available for the video. But when downloading Full HD 1080P, YTD performed very well with no additional click or quality loss.
YTD Video Downloader is a free YouTube downloader that allows you to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, and other video sites. However, many users have had problems using it to download videos. For example, you might get an error message when downloading a video, or you might find that the downloaded video has no sound. This software has a number of other disadvantages.
1. You can find situations where YTD will not work. Usually, the YTD downloader software is unstable and the download isn’t working at all. YTD users often complain that YTD didn’t work or that YTD failed (even multiple times for a single video download).
2. Multiple downloads are not supported. If you want to download multiple videos, YTD is not a solution. YTD allows you to download only one video at a time. To download multiple videos, the pro version costs you a price that you can’t ignore.
3. You can experience situations when downloading unsupported YouTube playlists YTD Downloader doesn’t have the option to download YouTube playlists. To download the entire playlist, you need to manually browse each video in the playlist.
4. In this software, you can experience situations when the download isn’t easy. YTD Video Downloader is another good option for downloading these videos to your PC. Open YTD Video Downloader and you’ll see both the basic and professional version, as well as an in-depth comparison. With the free version, you can’t download videos at the same time, so you’ll have to wait for one video to finish until the next. It’s a waste of time, but you’ll get what you pay for. To save videos with the Downloader, a user requires completing a few steps for each video.
However, it is not a good idea to ignore the software especially when you only need to copy and put the link to download a video. Moreover, these videos are convertible in any size. The only problem is if the user wishes to download a lot of videos in a single time frame then these steps are too time-consuming and tiring. However, in that case, you should buy the pro version and enjoy seamless downloading of multiple files in a single time frame.
If you’re not happy with the software, you can uninstall YTD Video Downloader completely any time you want, just follow the removal guides here.
How to Uninstall YTD Video Downloader from Windows Operating System
Manually Uninstall YTD Video Downloader from Windows 10 Step by Step (For Advanced Users Only)
Step 1: Uninstall YTD Video Downloader from startup.
a) Uninstall the app from Start menu by clicking on start icon, right click on it on the pop-up window, and then click “Uninstall”.
b) Uninstall it via the Apps & Features. Just input Apps into search box, then choose “Settings”, and then click on “Apps”, select the app then click on “Uninstall”.
c) Uninstall this app via Control Panel. Input “Control Panel” into search box then click on it, click on “Uninstall a Program”, click on it then click on “Uninstall”.
Step 2: Manually clean all leftovers created by the YTD Video Downloader from regedit. (IMPORTANT STEP)
*For added protection, please back up the registry before you modify it.*
Check the following folders and delete associated files first.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\xxx
- C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Next, you have to remove all its entries from Windows registry.
Press Windows + R, and type in regedit in RUN box, then press Enter. It’ll open Registry Editor.
Navigate to the Registry key: (You do this by clicking on the plus sign next to each key in the path to expand the path below it. )
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ (For 32-bit system users)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ (For 64-bit system users)
Kindly Reminder: You are welcome to contact online support if you need any assistance, just click the below button for help.
Automatically Uninstall YTD Video Downloader with a Third-Party Uninstaller – Uninstallor (RECOMMENDED)
Step 1. Download and install Uninstallor on your system, launch it and click on YTD Video Downloader, click on “Analyze Now” to start.
Step 2. Uninstall Now. Click on this button for further uninstalling.
Step 3. Remove Now. Remove all leftovers from your system.
YTD Video Downloader has been uninstalled completely.
We know that YouTube has a ton of videos that provide great viewing experiences and high-quality content, but YouTube doesn’t have an easy download path, so how to download YouTube videos and watch offline is still a problem. YTD Video Downloader is the most popular software for downloading videos from YouTube and other video sites. YTD Downloader uses a well-known video URL copy and pastes method to initiate the download. YTD Downloader also supports converting downloaded videos to popular formats. You will find a number of online video downloaders. You need to test the software yourself to see if it meets your expectations. Check if your app supports the platform on which you downloaded the video. Also, check the supported file formats to make sure your app can save the file in the required format.
Kindly Reminder: If you don’t want this software and don’t know how to uninstall YTD Video Downloader from your Windows computer or Macbook, you are suggested to use Uninstallor, which will help you do all things.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on March 8, 2021 6:57 am