What will the Free Investment Calculator look like? Is it great to use for common users and if we don’t want it on the system, how to uninstall Investment Calculator completely from your computer?
Investment Calculator Review
Today’s growing market needs Intelligence. Those who are getting distracted for a moment, are facing high loss. That’s why keeping the calculation of every single penny is important while you are investing. Risk tolerance, bonds, stock market resistance, and support, everything is somehow connected to the money you are investing. Now, so many people have a wrong conception that installing an investment calculator is a waste of the internet and a waste of storage. But that’s not the story at all. Here in this article, you’ll get to know the benefits of having an investment calculator. Let’s know about it.
What are The Advantages of Investment Calculator?
The investment calculator has a deep connection with the Stock Market, foreign exchange, banking investment, and other financial platforms. An investment calculator’s function is not only to keep track of the money but also to you at every step, even when you are stepping in the wrong direction. It has versatile functions. If you have no idea to uninstall Free Investment Calculator completely from your computer or just keep it on, let’s have a look at the positive facts of the Investment Calculator.
● The game of simple interest is known to all of us. But what about Compound interest? 70% of people in the investment market don’t know what compound interest is and how to calculate it. But if you see the calculation of stock markets and banks fixed deposits, in most cases, compound interest is essential. Now, an investment calculator not only helps you to calculate these within seconds but also gives you a signal when to sell or when to buy ( if it is related to Forex or the stock market). The same happens with commodities, indexes, and so on. Thus, it can prevent you from getting lost or from missing profits.
● Most of us want to save some extra money to secure our future. And the best solution that appears to us is an investment in the market. Yes, it’s a great solution. When you are on the edge of the line of your retirement and want to withdraw that money, you’ll face difficulties. Like what? Like decreasing the interest rates, fall of the shares, and so on. When somebody gets his retirement, then the calculation of gratuity, provident fund and calculation of pension make everything blur to him. An investment calculator will solve everything and save your assets. Thus, it can reduce risks from your old life.
● Where high values are spotted, high risk is there too. Without risk, earning money through stock or foreign exchange is quite impossible. Buying and selling shares, investing in metals, cryptocurrencies, Currency trading, everywhere you have a great opening to earn high returns. Again, suppose you are getting a high amount from somewhere and you are interested to invest in the market. Then what should be your perfect step? Who’ll be there to guide you? You must know, the Brokerage Firms can’t help you properly. They have their full attention on the money. As long as you have money, they’ll help, if you lose, they won’t put any connection with you. However, an investment calculator will guide you when you receive a high amount. It will give you the charts and the name of the latest stocks available for investment.
● People are buying stocks, investing in mutual funds, buying bonds, and so on. Along with this, when some amount is being added to your balance, it goes under several processes for a limited time. Now, when you are investing some amount, depending on the balance, some amount will be deducted from your principal. Now, the investment calculator will keep you notified of this. It will give you the chart you need. At least, you have an idea of what amount will be deducted from your balance.
What are The Disadvantages of an Investment Calculator?
As so many investment calculators are on the market selecting the best one is difficult. However, most of this Investment Calculator is full of faults and causes problems later on. Here, some of the essential problems regarding investment calculators are listed out.
● First of all biased calculators. Though the calculator will help you to calculate everything properly, due to being a biased calculator, it will show ads all time. And if it is sponsored by any Brokerage Firm, then offers and discounts will pop up on your screen. This is not at all bad but when they push someone new to invest randomly, it’s bad. So, whenever you are choosing an investment calculator to make sure, it is not from any Brokerage firm.
● The investment calculators which are currently available on market, all of these have the feature to store information about the customer’s investment. If it is a trusted site, then your information will be safe. But using that calculator through any third-party site can hamper your information. It can create a security hole. Where an investment is related, if your money and information is not safe, then having these tools may be the reason for your disappointment in the near future.
● Not all calculators are coded properly. Some of these are following a different manner and different interest rates while calculating. It is not a disadvantage. However, it may create problems if you don’t match the charts and rates of interest before calculating.
Unlike the software? You can uninstall Free Investment Calculator immediately from your system by using the removal guides below.
How to Uninstall Free Investment Calculator from Windows Operating System
Manually Uninstall Free Investment Calculator from Windows 10 Step by Step (For Advanced Users Only)
Step 1: Uninstall Free Investment Calculator from startup.
a) Uninstall the software from Start menu by clicking on start icon, right click on it on the pop-up window, and then click “Uninstall”.
b) Uninstall the software via the Apps & Features. Just input Apps into search box, then choose “Settings”, and then click on “Apps”, select the Free Investment Calculator app then click on “Uninstall”.
c) Uninstall the software via Control Panel. Input “Control Panel” into search box then click on it, click on “Uninstall a Program”, click on it then click on “Uninstall”.
Step 2: Manually clean all leftovers from regedit. (IMPORTANT STEP)
*For added protection, please back up the registry before you modify it.*
Check the following folders and delete associated files first.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Investment Calculator.EXE
- C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Next, you have to remove all its entries from Windows registry.
Press Windows + R, and type in regedit in RUN box, then press Enter. It’ll open Registry Editor.
Navigate to the Registry key: (You do this by clicking on the plus sign next to each key in the path to expand the path below it. )
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ (For 32-bit system users)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ (For 64-bit system users)
Kindly Reminder: You are welcome to contact online support if you need any assistance, just click the below button for help.
Automatically Uninstall Free Investment Calculator with a Third-Party Uninstaller – Uninstallor (RECOMMENDED)
Step 1. Download and install Uninstallor onto your system, launch it then find and click on “Free Investment Calculator”, click on “Analyze Now” to start.
Step 2. Uninstall Now. Click on this button and follow the instructions to uninstall programs.
Step 3. Remove Now. Remove all leftovers of Free Investment Calculator from your computer.
Whether you are investing in the stock market, forex market, commodities, currencies pairs, metal pairs, indexes, and whatever it is, proper information is necessary. As everybody knows that risk involvement, time management, and proper steps can bring success in this field. But there is too much effort behind this. Nobody tells the truth or wants to reveal their secrets. Whether a stock is worth to sell or worth to buy or whether the currency pair has the value of profit and every bit of information is needed. Who will inform you?
An investment calculator gives you a store and set reminders while calculating anything. The ratio of profit loss, leverage, lot size, and everything will be available on the chart. Some calculators are featured with indicators. The value of indicators in the forex market is very high. But in the end, choose the investment calculator by verifying all the pros and cons mentioned above.
Kindly Reminder: If you don’t know how to uninstall Free Investment Calculator completely from your Windows computer or Macbook, you are suggested to use Uninstallor, which will help you do all things.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on January 14, 2021 4:13 pm