Is FLV-Media Player safe and have you heard of this software? How do you uninstall FLV-Media Player completely from your computer in Windows 10 if you don’t like to keep it?
FLV-Media Player Review
Since human beings realize that our brains are being attracted by audiovisual things more than the written contents, the use of video format in websites has increased. But do you know what is the problem? Not everyone has enough data packs to continue reading and watching videos while gathering information. That’s why download is best the option left for future reference. However, when you are going to play that video maybe it is showing something like this- ‘ Unsupported File Format’. Right? Why this does this answer is when some videos intrare produced to websites, it changes its mat as the site’s formation (coding). It becomes MP4, FLV, AMV, and so on. And, you can’t play FLV on an MPan media player like VLC.
So what’s the option left? That is FLV Media Player. FLV-Media Player is the only and the best option to run any flv files smoothly. Here, in this article, we are going to see what are the advantages and disadvantages of using this application.
What Are The Advantages of Using an FLV-Media Player?
Using FLV-Media Player has lots of plus points. But to be frank, it would be realized by those guys who are often dealing with FLV files. Because if you are sticking at MP4 and these types of media players, then the importance of this software’s existence won’t have any value. Rather, installing multiple media players is the reason for slowing your device performance. Let’s see what are the advantages.
● The first thing is that the purpose of this FLV Media Player is clearly defined by their performances. That is their media playing facility. With FLV-Media Player, you can have the option to on or off the proportional scale. The scale is expandable up to up to9. Other casual features which often being shown in the common media players are auto the rewinding feature, auto-start, loop play feature, full-screen option and, menu with lots of small features. The performance rate and quality are great compared to other tools.
● As a media player, it supports almost all types of videos and all qualities. Like it has great support to 480p, 720p to 1080p. Apart from this, F4P, F4B, F4A, 3GP, 3G2, 3GPP, AAC, MP3, MP4, M4A, M4V, MOV, PLS, and other categories can run smoothly on this media player. Even XML and XPL files can be run on this tool.
● Additional support with this tool will amaze you for sure. It reduces the effort to search for the files. You don’t need to remember the names and locations of flies anymore, as you can get your list decorated here. ‘Open and save Local Files’, ‘ open and save in harddisk’, Drag and drop features, and the window’s CMD feature will help you a lot.
● If you are busy doing any research based on videos, don’t bother to search, as its history section will be handy in this case.
● Only a one-time installation is enough for this tool. There is no requirement for OCX plugins, even after one-time installation, there is no internal installation takes place.
● It’s supportive in the case of both windows and MacBook versions. Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 in every operating system shows excellent performance.
● FLV Media Player is available in multiple languages. Whether it is German, English, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, or French, every language is supportive of this tool to help the users.
● When it comes to consistency, there is no comparison of FLV-Media Player to this market. The freeware version is strong enough to give an awesome speed.
What are the Disadvantages of FLV-Media Player?
Using this tool has no direct disadvantages. However, using FLv files on your slow device can be the reason for difficulties. And to be frank, at that condition, FLV-Media Player will work as the oil on the fire. The disadvantages that the users have faced up to now are disclosed here.
● You must have seen the point in the advantage part, that it never asks for installation after the first attempt. What does it mean? It means it doesn’t upgrade itself. Maybe the version you are running on your device is showing a great smoothness, but there is no guarantee that it works as fluently as you put some extra pressure on your device.
● Though FLV-Media Player is the best Media player which is offering excellent performance rate on any category videos like AAC, MP4, M4A, and others, if you did the same thing on the respective Media player, it would be more prominent. Why? Because of two reasons. As it has its initial configuration for FLV files, so its HTML codes get confused when it comes to editing other videos. And the second one is, it can’t give you the same result (video quality, sound quality) that it has offered for FLV files.
● The FLV media player has one more negative point. That is, it’s very time-consuming when it comes to run other formats as well as FLV. Yes, sometimes FLV too. Though it is giving other tools a hard competition on market still, it hasn’t improved on its private space as it is showing very slow results day by day. Additionally, if you have a low configuration set-up and you are willing to run FLV files on this tool, then your PC may have massive heat production. Everything is depending on how strong the processor you are using.
If you are not happy with it, you just need to uninstall FLV-Media Player any time you want, you can remove it from your system by following the removal guides here.
How to Uninstall FLV-Media Player from Windows Operating System
Manually Uninstall FLV-Media Player from Windows 10 Step by Step (For Advanced Users Only)
Step 1: Uninstall FLV-Media Player from startup.
b) Uninstall this app via the Apps & Features. Just input Apps into search box, then choose “Settings”, and then click on “Apps”, select the app then click on “Uninstall”.
c) Uninstall this software via Control Panel. Input “Control Panel” into search box then click on it, click on “Uninstall a Program”, click on it then click on “Uninstall”.
Step 2: Manually clean all leftovers created by the FLV-Media Player from regedit. (IMPORTANT STEP)
*For added protection, please back up the registry before you modify it.*
Check the following folders and delete associated files first.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\xxx
- C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Next, you have to remove all its entries from Windows registry.
Press Windows + R, and type in regedit in RUN box, then press Enter. It’ll open Registry Editor.
Navigate to the Registry key: (You do this by clicking on the plus sign next to each key in the path to expand the path below it. )
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ (For 32-bit system users)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ (For 64-bit system users)
Kindly Reminder: You are welcome to contact online support if you need any assistance, just click the below button for help.
Automatically Uninstall FLV-Media Player with a Third-Party Uninstaller – Uninstallor (RECOMMENDED)
Step 1. Download and install Uninstallor on your PC, launch it and click on FLV-Media Player to select it, click on “Analyze Now” to start.
Step 2. Uninstall Now. Click on this button for further uninstalling.
Step 3. Remove Now. Remove all leftovers of the software from your computer.
In this modern technical life, everything needs to be upgraded with time whether it is a processor, a media player, or the human brain. Only then balance will be established. FLV-Media Player is featuring lots of amazing facilities and helping the video editors by offering lots of options, but still because of some technical faults, using ratio is getting down for this FLV media player. Other than that, FLV-Media Player has no comparison currently in the market. So, use a strong processor in case you are installing generation 5 to 8 of FLV Media Player.
Kindly Reminder: If you don’t want this software and don’t know how to uninstall FLV-Media Player from your Windows computer or Macbook, you are suggested to use Uninstallor, which will help you do all things.
Published by Matt Johnston & last updated on January 29, 2021 6:16 am