How to Uninstall Autodesk Maya 2020 Completely in Windows 10?
What is Autodesk Maya 2020 and how it comes to your computer? Many users install some programs into their PCs including Autodesk Maya 2020 unconsciously, and when they want to uninstall it away just find out it is not so easy. So they seek for a best way to uninstall Autodesk Maya 2020 completely from their computers. Below you will get the best solution.
What are the Hidden Features Behind Autodesk Maya 2020?
The Autodesk Maya is also known as Maya software and it is used for giving a life for an object. It had been widely used by all the designers for creating 3D computer graphics. Inside Maya 2020 you can experience a lot of new interesting features as like you can create 3 Dimensional animations, simulation, modeling and rendering the software for the film, games and TV.
It is considered as the most important software that is used for creating the lively 3D models scenes, setting up the 3D environment, visual effects and for animations. Inside the Maya tool you can find out a lot of inbuilt functions and features that would helps for enhancing out the production quality and creativity.
• It supports for making all the unimaginable things to happen alive.
• Easy for the beginners to learn within a short time.
• It contains more supporting tool for making your 3D images to come alive.
• It contains more supporting tool for making your 3D images to come alive.
• Nearly 60 animation features and updates are added in Maya 2020.
• You can experience faster animation playback options that results up with the interesting preview models, image planes and layered dynamic caching effects.
• It is easy for you to mark, navigate and organize the specific event inside animation bookmark features.
• Enjoy the significant performance that has a cached playback support and it adds power to the visual programming environments.
• The time that you need to spend for cleaning your models decreases.
System Requirements for Installing
The Autodesk Maya 2020 software would be supported for 64 bit operating system with 64 bit hardware.
• Software requirements: Microsoft, windows 7 & 10, Apple, Linux.
• Browsers: Apple, Microsoft’s, Mozilla and Google chrome.
• 8 GB of RAM and check 4 GB of free disk space is available for installing it.
In additional to this you have to check for the other installation tools are available for installing your Maya 2020 software.
Is This Software Free or Paid?
When you like to start enjoying your animation tool then there is a need for you to subscribe the Maya 2020 application tool. Based on the package that you choose you have to pay according to that. You can subscribe for 1 year, 2 year and 3 year etc. After that you can do renewal and continue getting benefitted. Before subscription when you like to check out for its features there you can try for the free version that is available in the online.
Even you can compare out its features one with the other so that you can get some better idea about the software. You rough sketch your table in that checklist make sure whether all the need or met. If not make a note so that it would be helpful for you to easily do analyze about the software. You can install the free version to test it first, and when you are not happy with this software, you can uninstall Autodesk Maya 2020 completely with manual removal ways or a removal tool. It depends on your personal computer skills.
For installing Maya 2020 there is a need for you to check the software and hardware specifications. If in case when you had uninstalled the old version and tried for using the newer version then there is a need for you to activate the product license. Here are few tips that you should know while you are installing the Autodesk Maya 2020.
• It is required for you to choose your licensed server model and check out the requirements that needs for Autodesk Network License Manager.
• After that there is a need for you to install the Network License Manager on your operating system that you are going to use.
• There is a need for you to collect out the required information about the network licensing server and generate a license file. Finally save if on the server.
• You have to create a debug log file for configuring out your network license server to start and confirm it.
• Maximize the number of available licenses and learn the options that you want to do.
• Make sure that you install the supporting software that helps for making the Maya 2020 to work flexible.
Make sure you analyze all clearly because you can find multiple of models and servers. Based on your requirements you can click on the type and mode with which you are comfortable to work along with it.
Advantage of Interesting Autodesk Maya 2020
• It is easy for the users to learn, the inbuilt tools makes your work simple.
• The software acts as a complete package where you can model, shade, animate and render 3d assets for the static and animation images.
• Maya makes your editing work change easier. The tools that are used for editing are graphics based editor and so on.
• It is used for fixing out the problems easily.
• It is designed up with the simple python API functions and you can create scripts and plug-in easily, if you like to speed up the work then you can prefer paid plug-in.
Drawbacks of Autodesk Maya 2020
Mostly all the disadvantage that has been faced in the previous version has been rectified in this Maya 2020. That is why people are interested to make use of the present version. When you are using the Maya tool for the first time there you might face small difficulties while installing that too, when you are clear with that then nothing would be tough for you to do. Here are some of the drawbacks
• Sometimes it creates complication in designing due to it creates layer of causes to steep learning curve.
• It is difficult to crashes and alters the changes in the user interface.
The Autodesk Maya 2020 provides good platform for the users. This helps for getting a secured hand on troubleshooting. Easily you can schedule your calls and online chats. You can make use of the software anywhere you need, it is designed with flexible support. It renders the product security for the users. It acts as a great plus point for the users who loves to create some magic in the animation field.
After going through the Autodesk Maya 2020 review you would have got a clear guideline about how to work, features and its benefits. Start installing and enjoy its designing work. Of course, when you don’t like to keep it and want to uninstall Autodesk Maya 2020 completely from your Windows 10, you can try the guides here.
How to Uninstall Autodesk Maya 2020 from Windows Operating System
Manually uninstall Autodesk Maya 2020 from Windows 10 (For Advanced Users Only)
Step 1: Uninstall from startup.
a) Uninstall it from Start menu by clicking on start menu, and then right click on “Autodesk Maya 2020”, last click “Uninstall”.
b) Uninstall Autodesk Maya 2020 via the Apps & Features. Input Apps into search box, then select “Settings”, next click on “Apps”, and select it then click on “Uninstall”.
c) Uninstall this program via Control Panel. Input “Control Panel” into search box then click on it, click on “Uninstall a Program”, click on “Autodesk Maya 2020” then click on “Uninstall”.
Step 2: Manually clean all its leftovers from regedit. (IMPORTANT STEP)
*For added protection, please back up the registry before you modify it.*
Check the following folders and delete associated files first.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\xxx
- C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Next, you have to remove all its entries from Windows registry.
Press Windows + R, and type in regedit in RUN box, then press Enter. It’ll open Registry Editor.
Navigate to the Registry key: (You do this by clicking on the plus sign next to each key in the path to expand the path below it. )
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ (For 32-bit system users)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ (For 64-bit system users)
Kindly Reminder: You are welcome to contact online support if you need any assistance, just click the below button for help.
Automatically Uninstall Autodesk Maya 2020 with a Third-Party Uninstaller – Uninstallor (RECOMMENDED)
Step 1. Download Uninstallor, run it and select “Autodesk Maya 2020”, click on “Analyze Now” to begin scanning files.
Step 2. Uninstall Now. To completely uninstall Autodesk Maya 2020 from your Windows 10.
Step 3. Remove Now.
Uninstall Completed! Autodesk Maya 2020 has been uninstalled completely.
Kindly Reminder: If you failed to uninstall Autodesk Maya 2020 from your Windows computer or Macbook manually, you are suggested to use Uninstallor, which will help you do all things. If it is blocked by your antivirus, please exit your antivirus first and then re-download and install the Uninstallor.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on July 27, 2020 1:41 pm
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.