Sticky Password now is providing 50% off discount on their Sticky Password Premium License. Among these, Sticky Password Premium Lifetime License: Get 50% Off is the best value. Sticky Password Premium Lifetime License reduces from $149.99 to $74.98, which is 50% off ($75 off)! 50% off on Sticky Password Premium Lifetime License is the biggest discount at the moment. Now you just pay $74.98, you can enjoy lifetime protection from Sticky password. You can securely store all password to different account into Sticky Password. It can help automatically fill in your passwords and generates strong and unique passwords for your new accounts online. 50% OFF Sticky Password Premium Lifetime License is offered in a limited time. Don’t miss out this biggest savings. Get 50% OFF Sticky Password Premium Lifetime License now!
What’s Sticky Password?
Sticky Password is a software application that is used to store and manager the passwords that a uses has for different online accounts and security features. Sticky Password stores the passwords in an encrypted format and provide secure access to all the password information with the help of a master password. Sticky Password uses the world’s leading standard encryption AES-256 encryption to store all your passwords and data. AES-256 encryption is the most advanced encryption method which is also used by the military. Sticky Password applies optional synchronization via local WiFi – your encrypted data never leaves your device. You can completely trust Sticky Password as your master password for the manager is not known to anyone – not even to Stick Password. It applies State-of-the-art biometric authentication: fingerprint scanning, which increase one more layer of security for you. You’re in control at any time with Sticky Password. You can decide to delete the database manually from the cloud. There’s an encrypted password database backup available for you in the cloud in case you lose your device or data stored on it – only if you want. Cloud backup preserves several previous versions of your password database for you.
Sticky Password License: Get 50% OFF
- 1 user/lifetime $74.98
- 1 user/1 year $14.99
Sticky Password Premium is available as 1-year as well as lifetime license. During the active license period you will have access to free upgrades to all the available features and functionality for all of your devices associated with your personal Sticky Account.
Sticky Password Premium Discount up to 50% OFF
Sticky Password Premium now offers discount up to $15 OFF for one-year plan, and $75 OFF (50% discount) on Premium Lifetime Subscription. Sticky Password Premium is their flagship product. In addition to all of the functionality available with Sticky Password Free – including unlimited password accounts and support for all your devices (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS) – the Premium version supports multiple data synchronization options. You decide how you’d like to synchronize your data: via secure cloud servers, over your own Wi‑Fi or local network, or no synchronization.
Sticky Password Lifetime Subscription: $75 OFF Limited-time Offer
Sticky Password Premium Lifetime License: Get 50% Off
Sticky Password now offers the biggest discount up to $75 OFF on Sticky Password Lifetime of Premium license. It is a limited-time offer! Use Sticky Password to help keep all your passwords and generate strong password. You don’t have to spend time remembering the passwords. Also Sticky Password can completely secure all your passwords and data. Enhance your life security with this Sticky Password Lifetime subscription only for $74.98, not $149.99. It totally saves up to $75 on Sticky Password Lifetime Subscription.
Sticky Password Free
Sticky Password Free allows you to use the majority of the advanced security and usability features of Sticky Password. A key difference between the Premium and Free versions is that data synchronization and backup for multiple devices is supported only in Sticky Password Premium.
Features and Highlights of Sticky Password
- Password manager: Password safe-organize and securely store your passwords in whatever way works best for you. Password generator generates a new password automatically whenever you need a new password.
- Autofill: automatically fills your logins and passwords to appropriate fields on given URL and even in Windows applications. One click logs you into any of your favorite sites and applications.
- Form Filling: Automatic form filler completes even the longest forms for you. No need to register every time you shop or download – once you’ve stored your information in the password manager, you can recall it instantly on any device whenever you need it.
- Biometrics: Fingerprint scanning – identity verification of the account holder can be made with just one swipe of a finger.
- Super Secure Encrypted Data: AES-256 encryption – the world’s leading standard also used by the military. And your master password is not known to anyone else but you – not even to us.
- Two-Factor Authentication: you have option of unlocking Sticky Password using your Master Password and a unique time-based code generated every 30 seconds on your smartphone.
- Securely store your credit cards for express checkout: securely store your credit cards in Sticky Password. Take advantage of express checkout and automatic form filling every time you shop online.
- All Major Platform: Sticky Password works across all 4 major platforms – on your PC, Mac, tablet and smartphone. Windows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS operating systems are supported.
- Cloud Sync Across Devices: Synchronization via their cloud servers – only if you want. The synchronization can be made over local Wi-Fi or manually so that your encrypted data never leaves your devices.
- Cloud Backup: There’s an encrypted password database backup available for you in the cloud in case you lose your device or data stored on it – only if you want.
- Local Wi-Fi Sync Across Devices: You don’t have to synchronize online via their cloud servers. The synchronization can be made over local Wi-Fi or manually so that your encrypted data never leaves your devices.
- Priority Support: Sticky Password Premium customers have access to the support team for all their questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address associated with your Sticky Password Premium account.
- Saving Endangered Manatees: With each Premium version sold we support manatees around the world.
Why should You Use a Password Manager?
Passwords are the most popular form of authentication and they are often the only barrier between your personal information and a malicious person trying to steal it. The safest password technique is to create a new, strong password for each account.
Of course, it would be inefficient to try to remember so many different passwords. We are proud to offer you Sticky Password Manager – a program designed to protect your passwords and provide effortless, authorized, access to them.
1. Sticky Password holds all your passwords
It seems that a day doesn’t go by that we don’t have to create a login and password for a new website or application. Remembering them all is impossible, and writing them down on a piece of paper or in a text file saved on your computer desktop is a security risk. Sticky Password stores all of your passwords in an encrypted file on your computer to which only you have the Master Password – the only password that you’ll have to remember from now on.
2. More secure passwords
Names of pets, birthdays and the nicknames of your children are examples of words that should never be used as passwords! As a general rule, if you can remember your passwords, then someone can probably guess them. With Sticky Password, you’ll be able to take advantage of the built-in password generator that not only creates strong passwords (combinations of various lengths of letters and special characters that are nearly impossible to guess), but also stores them safely where no one but you can get to them. Your passwords will be much stronger, and you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that they are securely stored
3. Protection against phishing
Sticky Password is able to identify exactly the website address (url) that your bank or other secure website should be directed to. You no longer have to worry about being fooled by fake sites that try to trick you by a similar appearance or other phishing gimmicks. Sticky Password will stop any stealthy re-direction and warn you! You’ll enjoy safer access to all your password protected sites knowing that Sticky Password is protecting you.
4. Automatic login and form filling
A big reason to have a password manager is to save yourself the hassle of having to enter your login and password information on all those sites you visit. Sticky Password recognizes your sites and logs you in automatically! In addition, with Sticky Password, you’ll also be able to complete online forms with the click of a button.
Sticky Password is A Bulletproof Vest for Your Passwords
Many new customers may ask if Sticky Password is secure to store their password and personal data and if their staff can have customer’s master password or view customer’s personal sensitive data. is Sticky Password secure enough to protect customer’s password and other personal data from hackers or cyber criminals online. Sticky Password uses the advanced security technology to protect all your passwords and other important data and information completely. Sticky Password utilizes the latest in security and encryption technology like Two-Factor Authentication, AES-256 encryption and fingerprint scanning to provide users with secure cloud (Amazon server) and local (device only) options for storing their password and other sensitive personal data. The 5 key reasons why Sticky Password is absolutely secure:
1. Your master password is known only to you. No one else!
Stick Password never saves your master password on their servers or send it over the internet. by default, the master password even doesn’t save on your devices. the master password just exists in your head!
The Master Password is defined by each user and is used to generate a unique encryption key that is used to encrypt and decrypt the password database that stores the user’s data. The encryption and decryption process is performed locally in the application only, never on the server side. The Master Password itself is not stored anywhere, either locally or in the cloud, nor is it transmitted over the Internet under any circumstances. For this reason, no-one, including Sticky Password staff, infrastructure administrators, or anyone other than the user has access to the Master Password. For this reason, users must take great care to ensure that their Master Password is not lost or forgotten as, without it, they will not be able to access their protected data.
2. Military-Grade AES-256 Encryption Standard
The data encryption used in Sticky Password is based on the world’s leading encryption standard AES‑256 – the same data encryption used by military and government organizations. The industry standard AES-256 encryption algorithm is used for encrypting/decrypting user data. An encryption key is derived from the Master Password using the password-based key derivation function PBKDF2, which applies a pseudorandom one-directional function cryptographic hash to the unique Master Password together with a cryptographic salt (random data). The hash-function is applied with several thousands of iterations to further protect against attack. This approach prevents any unauthorized access or retrieval of the Master Password.
256-bit encryption is a data/file encryption technique that uses a 256-bit key to encrypt and decrypt data or files. It is one of the most secure encryption methods and used in most modern encryption algorithms, protocols and technologies including AES and SSL. 256-bit encryption is referring to the length of the encryption key used to encrypt a data stream or file. Let’s say hypothetically all the super computers in the world (the ultimate brute force attack) decided to group up and tasked themselves to decrypt your AES-256 key so they could access your data. with AES-256 encryption, all your passwords and data will be completely protected by Sticky Password.
3. Offline Data Sync – via Local Wi‑Fi or Manually
One of the optional benefits of Sticky Password: you don’t have to synchronize only via our cloud servers. The synchronization can be made over local Wi‑Fi or manually – your encrypted data never leaves your devices.
Sticky Password Premium supports multiple synchronization options for backing up your encrypted database, as well as syncing across all your devices. Cloud synchronization allows you to take advantage of the secure Sticky Password cloud solution to backup and sync your passwords and data. Your encrypted database can only be accessed on your devices – never in the cloud!
Local syncing is a new feature that you sync your devices with each other using only your local network or Wi-Fi. Syncing takes place over your Wi-Fi – your encrypted database never goes out to the cloud.
4. Key biometrics: fingerprint scanning
No other password manager offers more in terms of biometric support of fingerprint scanning than Sticky Password. Identity verification of the account holder can be made with just one swipe of a finger. Sticky Password supports fingerprint authentication on iOS and Android phones and tablets that are equipped with fingerprint scanners. This includes Touch ID on iPhones and iPads, and the Samsung Galaxy and other Android devices.
5. Two-Factor Authentication Standard
Increase the security of your data by enabling Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). When activated, you’ll be prompted to enter an additional unique security Code after entering your Master Password each time you unlock your database. Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is the use of 2 pieces of information for authentication – each of which is from an independent source. The requirement of an additional component(s) to allow access increases security because the probability that multiple unconnected sources have been simultaneously hacked is small.
Using a username and password together with a piece of information that only the user knows makes it harder for potential intruders to gain access and steal that person’s personal data or identity. Using a Two Factor Authentication process can help to lower the number of cases of identity theft on the Internet, as well as phishing via email, because the criminal would need more than just the users name and password details.
In practice, this means that your account is even safer because even if a hacker manages to get access to your Master Password, it is unlikely that they would also physically have your smartphone that you paired with 2FA.
How to Choose the Best Password Manager?
When it comes to select password manager, there are some factors you should take consider into. Now Many password managers are created and sold online market. Password manager market is flourish right now. And it is hard for customers especially beginners to select the best and most trusted password manager to safeguard their passwords and other data. here we should tell you that a password manager should have at least the following core features:
- Secure storage: All data stored within a password manager needs to be securely stored using encryption techniques. Ideally, the encryption method used should be well known, ensuring that it meets the highest standards.
- Master password: During the initial setup you create a master password, a single strong password to rule them all. Remembering a single strong password that unlocks access to all your passwords is a good tradeoff; one password is a heck of a lot easier to remember than dozens.
- Secure and easy-to-use interface: It goes without saying that the password manager’s user interface should be easy to understand and simple to use. Less well known is that the interface itself needs to be secure. A good password manager will make use of secure resources to protect against decrypted login credentials from being swapped or paged out to disk space during the course of routine use.
- Searchable: It may seem obvious, but a good password manager needs a strong search capability so you can find the credentials you’re securely storing. The ability to not only search based on service names and form data, but also on tags and categories, will help make the password manager a better app.
- Two-factor authentication: The use of multiple factors to authenticate your master login. This can be in the form of the master password plus a secret token or PIN provided through a second device. The second factor could also be through biometrics.
Video Guides on Sticky Password Premium Lifetime License: Get 50% Off
Top 5 Best Password Managers
|Two-Factor Authentication, Fill Web Forms, Multiple Form-Filling Identities, Actionable Password Strength Report, Browser Menu Of Logins,
||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Chrome OS, watchOS||Offers free version||$3.33/Month||Best Deals|
|Two-Factor Authentication, Fill Web Forms, Multiple Form-Filling Identities, Actionable Password Strength Report, Browser Menu Of Logins, Application Passwords, Secure Sharing, Digital Legacy||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Chrome OS, Windows Phone, watchOS||Offers free version||$2.00/Month||View Deals|
|Two-Factor Authentication, Fill Web Forms, Multiple Form-Filling Identities, Actionable Password Strength Report, Browser Menu Of Logins, Application Passwords, Secure Sharing, Digital Legacy||iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, Chromebook||Offers free version||$1.67/Month||View Deals|
|Two-Factor Authentication, Fill Web Forms, Multiple Form-Filling Identities,
||iOS, Android, Safari (Mac), Chrome and Firefox (Mac and Windows)||Offers trial version||$1.219/Year
|Two-Factor Authentication, Fill Web Forms, Multiple Form-Filling Identities, Actionable Password Strength Report, Browser Menu Of Logins, Application Passwords, Secure Sharing, Digital Legacy||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Chrome OS, Windows Phone, Kindle, BlackBerry||Offers trial version||$2.50/Month||View Deals|
If you are now still looking for password manager, you are suggested to use Sticky Password. It is reported that 99% of cracked passwords were alphanumeric and didn’t contain any special characters or symbols. $1,409 per victim is the average financial damage incurred from Internet fraud. A 69% chance of falling victim to cybercrime in your lifetime. Therefore, it is essential to use a password manager online to store your passwords, generate strong and unique password and encrypt all your personal data. and you shouldn’t leave your password management to browsers for such reasons as: Anyone who sits down at your computer has access to your passwords through your browser. Second, Passwords saved in a browser are stored less securely than in Sticky Password’s encrypted database. Third, Passwords in a browser only work for that given browser – with Sticky Password they work everywhere. Last, Browsers don’t automatically generate strong, difficult‑to‑crack passwords like Sticky Password does. Over 2 million users worldwide are using Sticky password. Antivirus vendors like Kaspersky Lab and VIPRE. selected Sticky Password to be integrated into their own security solutions.
Published by Matt Johnston & last updated on July 26, 2018 2:12 am