Instruction about Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic6.ANVH virus
Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic6.ANVH has been reported not long ago to have infected many users’ computers worldwide. This nasty Trojan virus can be very dangerous! It is believed that it can be widely spread over the social networks. Hackers created it and then hid it among hacked websites, malicious programs and spam emails attachments. Even if you have more than one antivirus software to protect you from all the threats on the Internet, you can still be infected by this Trojan once you land and do one of the above online activities. Once it sneaks into your computer, Trojan Dropper Generic6.ANVH will secretly change some settings of your computer system so that it can steadily stay in your computer. If you cannot manage to get rid of it in time, it will constantly bring more troubles to you. The most dangerous trouble would be the fact that it can bring a third party into your computer to follow all your activities and collect personal information to make illegal benefits. You may not even notice this behavior! It’s like a thief sneaking into your house in the middle of night and take whatever he wants. Thus, without any doubt, you should try to manually get rid of this Trojan infection as soon as possible.
Several potential dangers this Trojan virus may bring to your computer:
1) Block most of the system programs. System runs much slower than normal.
2) Open backdoor to the hackers, keep an eye on every keystroke or mouse click and collect your vital information and report to the hackers.
3) Isolate the anti-virus without your permission so that it can avoid being removed.
4) Download more malicious virus such as browser hijackers.
5) Restart your PC once in a while so that you cannot do anything.
What is the most effective way to clean out Trojan Dropper Generic6.ANVH permanently?
You might want to try to delete this Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic6.ANVH virus by anti-virus. But according to researches and our experiences, anti-virus tool cannot delete the virus successfully. Once it disables your security tool, it can strengthen itself in a short time. So you’d better take actions without any delay. To save your PC, you can follow the manual removal guide below to fix the problem.
1. Restart your PC and before windows launches, tap “F8” constantly. Choose “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop all processes related to this Trojan virus in the Windows Task Manager.
3. Delete associated files of Dropper.Generic6.ANVH from your PC completely as follows:
4. Search for all the related registry entries infected by Dropper.Generic6.ANVH virus and wipe them out:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current\Winlogon\”Shell” = “random”
5. Reboot the computer to normal mode when the above steps are done.
Similar Video Guide On How to Modify Registry Entries
Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic6.ANVH is not like other cyber viruses such as browser hijackers, malware or spyware which are visible in forms. It is somehow invisible. You can only notice its existing through anti-virus detections. Generally, if you have always kept your anti-virus software upgraded to the latest version, you can find this Trojan in your computer. But it is not suggested to delete it via anti-virus programs. This Trojan infection is created by hackers in order to collect money from innocent computer users. It has the ability to escape from most anti-virus tools. Otherwise it cannot achieve this goal of “earning money”. To be more precise on how to “earn money” via this Trojan horse, it will bring more viruses and malware to your computer to achieve that. A browser redirect virus can redirect you to fake sign-up pages where you give your online bank information; a malware can detect lots of viruses inside your PC and you will need to pay for its full version in order to get help from it; a ransomware can lock your PC in the name of certain nation or police station and then requests fines from you to unlock your computer. Don’t be surprise. A Trojan virus is believed to have the abilities to bring all these problems if it has the chance to stay long enough.
Note: If you found it difficult to follow the removal guide above, please contact YooSecurity 24/7 online PC experts who will help you remove this Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic6.ANVH from your computer completely and safely.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on August 23, 2012 2:07 am