What is Trojan:Win32 Alureon FP?
Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP (alias Alureon.FP) is another member of the Trojan horse family. The other familiar members as we know are “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.Y”, “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.W”, “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.U”, “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.W” and “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.B”. Trojan:Win32/Alureon FP is dangerous computer infection which penetrates into users computers secretly without permission. These series viruses are designed by cyber cribbers to prevent antivirus detection. Some specific features of Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP will be stated below. Firstly, it can hijack your Internet browser, which means it can change the default setting of your browser to occupy the browser’s authorization, alter your home page without your permission. What’s worse, it will affect the web search navigation. Secondly, you will fail to get access to certain web resources. Thirdly, it may install other sorts of spyware/adware to mess your PC system up. In addition, it will redirect your search results to some malicious websites when you use your search engine like Google, Yahoo or Bing. At the show up page, there are numerous ads pop-ups, unsafe links and floored with mal-ware. As a result, it will slow down you PC performance. And Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP is really tricky, it only can be detected by MSE. And this nasty virus can cause many problems, it damaged your system files, dll files and stopped your firewall. When the user tried to insure his/her Windows Firewall was on still but it said his/her settings are not the recommended settings. When the user try to change them, it says “Windows Firewall cannot change some of your settings. Error code 0x80070424”. So we should be careful in our web activities and keep in good habits. Be cautious while surfing online! Ways to be infected with it are a lot as long as you are surfing the illegal websites or downloading unidentified files and programs, you will be exposed to numerous risks. Please don’t hesitate removing it soon when you get caught by such disgusting virus.
To save your computer, Live Chat with YooSecurity Expert Now, or you can follow the manual removal guide below to get your problem fixed. (For advanced computer users)
Some Common Symptoms of Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP Infection
- Google, Yahoo Searches are redirected. Desktop background image and Browser homepage settings are changed.
- You will get many unwanted pop ups. Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP corrupts your windows registry and uses it to deploy annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
- Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP slows down your computer performance gradually and sticks your PC in mire. This includes opening programs, shutting down your computer, and slow Internet.
- This infection can change your registry settings and other important windows system files, which can totally lead to system crash.
- Some Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP infections contain trojan and keyloggers which can be used to steal sensitive data like passwords, credit card, bank account information etc.
Special tips: It’s very necessary to remove Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP as soon as possible when your PC is infected by such rogue. Start MSE to run a full scan and it found the threats listed as “Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP”, “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.Y”, “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.W”, “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.U”, “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.W” and “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.B”. However, the stubborn virus can escape from antivirus. Once detected and cleaned by MSE, it asks users to reboot to finish the process but they cannot perform a complete reboot. Once it starts to reboot, it cannot do a startup and the system recovery comes up and attempts repairs. The only way to remove it is to search for experts to remove it manually. The guide may be too complex to master for computer newbie as “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.Y”, “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.W”, “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.U”, “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.W” and “Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.B” are all pesky things. If you don’t have enough professional knowledge on removing this virus, please get YooCare online PC service in time.
Step by Step Remove Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP manually
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Trojan:Win32/Alureon FP processes in the Windows Task Manager.
- Let’s open the Registry Editor, search and remove related registry entries of Trojan:Win32/Alureon FP
- All ssociated files of Trojan:Win32 Alureon FP should be removed.
- Search for file like %PROGRAM_FILES%\Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP. and delete it manually.
- Search for file like c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Trojan:Win32/Alureon FP\ and delete it manually
- Search for file like c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP\ and delete it manually
Video Tutorial On How to Modify or Change Windows Registry:
If you were failed to remove the Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FP, please contact with computer experts Online for help to safely and completely remove it.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on November 13, 2012 11:35 am