Permanently Remove Trojan:Win64/Necurs.A Virus From Win 7, Vista or XP
What is Trojan:Win64/Necurs.A virus?
Trojan:Win64/Necurs.A is categorized as one of the nasty Trojan infections that you may come across on your computer once being infected. It is believed that this Trojan infection cannot be removed out by a tool, so please try to get rid of it immediately with manual steps instead of antivirus software. If you cannot get rid of it in time, Hackers who create this Trojan will be able to sneak into your computer without permission and then steal your personal information to do cyber crimes.
Ways to be infected with Trojan:Win64/Necurs.A virus vary from different online activities. Visiting hacked sites, download malicious programs or opening spam emails are the common ways to be attacked by this virus. Trojans like this one is usually hidden among these places waiting to damage your computer. Once it’s inside, it will continue to bring other problems. For instance, problems like:
- – enable remote hackers to access your computer and get your valuable information by posing fake activities;
- – create system security flaws in order to bring more viruses and malware;
- – redirect your online activities to unwanted sites with lots of pop ups;
- – slow down your computer.
The only and effective way to stop this infection is to manually get rid of it since only in this way can it be completely deleted.
Step-by-step Manual Removal Guide
1. Restart the infected computer and keep pressing F8 key before Windows launches; then use arrow keys to select and log in with Safe Mode with Networking;
2. Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options; Under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
3. Press Windows+R keys and then type regedit in Run box to open Registry Editor.
4. Delete all the following or those related to the following files and registry entries.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
Note: As the virus can change time from time, you may not find the exact same files and entries mentioned above.
5. Restart the computer to normal mode when you have successfully removed Trojan:Win64/Necurs.A virus.
Similar Video on How to Modify or Change Windows Registry
To conclude, Trojan:Win64/Necurs.A infection is a very nasty virus which cannot be removed automatically by antivirus software even though it can be quarantined by it. So it is useless to still search for better programs online. If you are not careful enough when downloading tools, you may even download another malicious software into your computer! This Trojan virus is believed to be specially designed by hackers in order to collect as much money as possible from infected PCs’ owners. You may wonder how can it achieve that. Well, considering the fact that this Trojan virus can bring other problems to your computer, you may be asked to sign up or pay for certain programs or illegal fines. Besides, it can collect and mess up your personal files and data at the same time.
If you still cannot delete completely this Trojan:Win64/Necurs.A virus from your computer and are afraid of losing more to the virus, please contact YooSecurity Experts now for a complete and satisfied online service.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on November 27, 2012 6:34 am
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.