A Complete Definition of Win32:Sirefef-AO [Rtk]
Win32:Sirefef-AO [Rtk] is a deceitful Trojan that installs rootkits and generates google redirect virus. It is the same stubborn as Win32/sirefef.eb but detected by avast security tool. Win32:Sirefef-AO [Rtk] is a nasty Trojan horse detected or blocked by avast! File System Shield that spreads via various furtive ways. This Trojan virus is used by remote cyber criminals to do many illegal and destructive behavior on your computer. Win32:Sirefef-AO [Rtk] always popped up with Win32:Hoblig-B [Heur], Win64:Sirefef-A [Trj]. This Trojan virus may install your computer without your permission and start to work automatically while you start your Windows. After installed in your computer system, this Trojan virus may create many associated unsafe files and registry entries into your Windows folders, which can not be completely deleted because these files will be hide. Even your security tools caught the virus and delete it, it is possible that this Trojan virus come back to disturb you. This Trojan virus may disable you security software and modify your system settings. When your computer has been infected with this Win32:Sirefef-AO [Rtk] virus, your security software will warn you your computer is in a threat. And if you can not remove this virus from your computer as soon as possible, it will damage your system files and even make your system crash. Please keep in mind that this infection needs to be removed as soon as possible. The longer it stays, the more damages will be caused on your computer. Get it off your computer as quickly as you can.
To save your computer, Live Chat with YooSecurity Expert Now, or you can follow the manual removal guide below to get your problem fixed. (For advanced computer users)
Some Symptoms of Win32:Sirefef-AO [Rtk] Infection:
1. This virus relocates your internet connection and informs you browsing activity is unsafely.
2. Pop-ups are showing up pretty much every couple of minutes, or whenever users open a new browser window.
3. This virus slows down your computer speed considerably. This includes opening program, shutting down your computer.
4. OTL simply won’t run,TDSSKiller won’t run.
5. This virus will break down your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. This virus will also infect and corrupt your registry, making your computer totally bareness.
Best Way to Remove Win32:Sirefef-AO [Rtk] Manually Step by Step with Manual Removal Guide?
Please follow these steps to get rid of the Win32:Sirefef-AO [Rtk] manually:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager.
If that didn’t work, try another way. Press the Start button and click on the Run option. This will start the Run tool. Type in taskmgr and press OK. This should start the Windows Task Manager
Step 2: Within the Windows Task Manager click on the Processes tab. Find the process by name random.exe. Then scroll the list to find required process. Select it with your mouse or keyboard and click on the End Process button. This will kill the process.
Step 3: Delete malicious registry entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random
Step 4?Remove malicious files of Win32:Sirefef-AO [Rtk]
Video of Key Steps on How to Modify or Change Windows Registry:
Based on various situations and computer skills, you can choose the following solutions fit for you.
1. Follow the steps we provide to manually remove the virus.
2. If you failed to eliminate Win32:Sirefef-AO [Rtk] with the method above, please consult YooSecurity certified professionals to remove it completely. Live chat with professionals now
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on November 9, 2012 1:59 pm