How do you know about Panda Security? If you are not familiar with this anti-virus program, please take a while to read this Panda Security review to better understand how it works. Panda Security provides you with tailor-made security solutions for all your family’s devices. its antivirus can keep your devices safe. Unlike traditional antivirus solutions, which only take action if a process is malicious, Panda Security technology detects attacks before they even happen. Panda Security offers antivirus protection with firewall, free VPN, Parental control, identity protection, ransomware protection, data shield, password manager, cleanup tool and more features. You can get real-time antivirus protection, ransomware attack prevention, safe online shopping and banking, blocking of dangerous websites. The VPN of Panda Security can offer you private, anonymous internet access. You can browse anonymously online, enjoy complete privacy and security.
Panda Security monitors, scans and classifies every process run on your devices. the continuous and thorough monitoring of the activities executed on your network allows them to classify every running process as goodware or malware, offering a broad range of integrated remediation options. Panda Security provides Next-generation malware which uses harmful and intelligent techniques to spread, and so it is necessary to also use next generation technologies to stop it. Panda Security advanced analytic capabilities enable us to provide customers with effective and proactive protection against any kind of threat. Panda Security keeps your photos, memories, passwords and confidential data safe from all threats, including ransomware and Bitcoin mining attacks.
Panda Security License and Pricing:
- Essential Plan:
$46.99$23.49 billed every 1 Year for 1 device Save 50%
- Advanced Plan:
$58.99$29.49 billed every 1 Year for 1 device Save 50%
- Complete Plan:
$94.99$47.49 billed every 1 Year for 1 device Save 50%
- Premium Plan:
$154.99$77.49 billed every 1 Year for 1 device Save 50%
Attractive Features of Panda Security
• Call blocker: Add phone numbers to your blacklist and block unwanted calls (requires new permissions: access to the phone and access to contacts).
• Theft alerts: If someone steals your phone or tablet, you will get a photo of the thief after three failed attempts to unlock the device.
•App lock: Block access to your apps (Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc.) with a security PIN. Protect your and your family’s privacy from prying eyes.
• Motion alert: An alarm will warn you if someone picks up your device without your consent.
• Connect your smartwatch to your phone or tablet: An alarm will go off if your device moves too far away from your watch.
• Remote alarm: Set off an alarm on your lost or stolen device remotely from your smartwatch.
• Remote photo: Take photos with your device remotely from your Android Wear™ smartwatch. This app requires Device Manager permissions.
Panda Dome: Protect Your Digital Life with All-in-one Product
1. Protection for all your devices
- Keep all your devices safe with the next-gen antivirus.
- Subscribe now and shield an unlimited* number of devices: from laptops to smartphones to tablets to smartwatches.
- Protect and manage all your devices:
- Real-time location
- Lock and wipe them remotely whenever you want
- Anti-theft alarm and get a photo of the thief after three failed attempts to unlock your lost or stolen device
- Improve performance and extend your device’s battery life
- Trigger an alarm and take photos from your Android Wear™ smartwatch
2. Protection for your privacy
- Keep your photos, memories, passwords and confidential data safe from all threats, including ransomware and Bitcoin mining attacks.
- Relax while we take care of you and your loved ones:
- Virtual vault to protect your money and confidential data
- Real-time next-generation antivirus protection
- Full control of any device connected to your Wi-Fi network
- Secure and manage all your passwords with a single click
- Access your most important information regardless of time or place
- Wipe your device data remotely in case of loss or theft
3. Protect your family
- Know what your kids are doing online or where they are in real time. Our priority is protecting what matters the most to you:
- Know what your kids are doing in real time.
- Monitor your children’s Internet use
- Block access to inappropriate and harmful content
- PIN-protect access to specific apps
- Keep track of your loved ones’ location at any time
- Protect your Wi-Fi from hackers and piggybacking neighbors
- Keep your memories, photos and confidential data safe
- Know what your apps can do and what information they can access
- Add phone numbers to your blacklist and stop unwanted calls
Panda Security: The Next-Gen Cyber-Security
Panda Security Makes the difference. Traditional security solutions, while effective in protecting against malware, are not capable of dealing with attacks where non-malicious tools and other advanced techniques such as APTs, zero-day threats, targeted attacks or ransomware are used.
It is imperative to use security software appropriate to the level of threat that you are facing. That’s why Panda Security provides home users and businesses with next-gen anti-malware solutions with prevention, detection and remediation capabilities.
Unlike traditional antivirus solutions, which only take action if a process is malicious, our smart technology, based on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence, monitors every running application on your systems, scanning and classifying absolutely EVERYTHING. Let us go further for Panda Security review to fully obtain the details about it.
– Protection against all types of threats: Experts of Panda Security monitor, scan and classify every process run on your devices. The continuous and thorough monitoring of the activities executed on your network allows us to classify every running process as goodware or malware, offering you a broad range of integrated remediation options.
– Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: The use of Artificial Intelligence allows Panda Security experts to increase threat detection significantly, while reducing response and remediation times. Additionally, the application of Machine Learning enables Panda Security experts to scan huge amount of data and detect behavior patterns. Thanks to the combination of these technologies, our security system is always learning without forgetting: the more data it collects, the smarter it becomes.
– Intelligent Malware Platform: Computer threats always find new ways to compromise systems. Next-generation malware uses more harmful and intelligent techniques to spread, and so it is necessary to also use next-generation technologies to stop it. Panda Security’s advanced analytic capabilities enable us to provide customers with effective and proactive protection against any kind of threat.
How Panda Technology Works?
Traditional cybersecurity is struggling to keep up with sneaky new malware. Panda Security’s Smart technology, based on Big Data and AI, monitors every running application on your systems and classifies absolutely EVERYTHING. Unlike traditional antivirus solutions, which only take action if a process is malicious, Panda Security’s technology detects attacks before they even happen.
- Big Data and Machine learning: Panda’s new approach is based on behavior intelligence
- Next-Gen Antivirus: Identifies Known and Unknown malware, APTs, Fileless Attacks and any other malicious behavior before it even exists
- Continuous Monitoring: Protection against all types of threats that continuously monitors, logs and categorizes 100% of running processes.
- Prevention: prevention, detection and remediation
- Detailed Information: detailed forensic information, security audit and real time alerts
- Granular Visibility: Comprehensive endpoint activity visibility
Benefits of Panda Dome Antivirus for Windows
Panda Dome Antivirus can protect and control your devices from your Panda Security account, protect your privacy even from ransomware and bitcoin mining attacks, Panda Security’s priority is to protect what most matters to you. You can benefit a lot as following:
- Antivirus protection against all kinds of threats including ransomware
- USB device scanning and protection
- Multimedia/Gaming mode
- PC Recovery System
- Performance Optimization – Cleanup
- Wi-Fi Protection
- Virtual Keyboard
- Data shield
- Password Manager
- File Encryptor
- Safe Browsing
- Application Control
- Parental Control
- Device Tracking and Anti-theft
- Personal Firewall against unauthorized access
- File shredder
Benefits of Panda Antivirus for Mac
It is time to dispel the myth that Macs can’t get viruses. Macs have vulnerabilities too, and the fact that they are increasingly popular with users has turned Apple devices into a more attractive target for malware writers wanting to steal your data and money.
- Block malware targeting Mac and all other platforms: Windows and Android
- Browse the Web safely, blocking access to fraudulent (phishing) and malware-infected pages
- Quarantine infected files and restore them immediately if needed
Benefits of Panda Antivirus for Android
Panda Security’s free antivirus for Android protects your smartphone and tablet against viruses, malware and spyware. Not only that, Panda Security also provides anti-theft protection, block unwanted calls and protect your privacy by letting you restrict access to your apps with a security PIN.
- Real-time antivirus protection
- On-demand scans to detect viruses and other threats
- SD card scan
- Performance and battery life optimization
- Check the access permissions of installed apps
- Remote wipe of all confidential data stored on your smartphone or tablet
- Anti-Theft*: Locate and lock your devices remotely. Also available for your smartwatch
Panda Security for Business
Panda Security not only provides service for home users but also for business to protect against virus, malware, ransomware and other threats to company’s system. Panda Security for business provides Endpoint Protection platform, Endpoint Detection and Response and 100% Attestation Service. Panda Security for business uses advanced cybersecurity to counter malware, with prevention, detection and remediation capabilities. The service monitors, collects and categorizates 100% active processes on all the organization’s endpoint. The attestation service ensures trustability of all running process, and allows a continuous response to hackers and insiders.
1. Panda Endpoint Protection
Protects all your endpoints from a centralized platform, including laptops, smartphones, and Windows, Mac and Linux computers and servers.
Centralized and advanced protection for all of your Windows, Mac and Linux workstations, including laptops and servers, in addition to the leading virtualization systems and Android Devices.
This complete protection covers all vectors: Network (firewall), Email, Web, and External devices.
Panda Enpoint Protection Plus also includes protection for Exchange servers. No spam and no browsing unauthorized websites for a more productive workforce.
- Remedial actions: remotely repair workstations infected with any kind of malware
- Monitoring & reports: detailed monitoring of your IT infrastructure in real-time
- Profile-based protection: applies the most appropriate policies to each group of users
- Device control: prevent malware entry and data loss by blocking device types or whitelisting devices
- Monitoring & filtering: prevents and monitors access to dangerous or unproductive content
- No saturated mailbox: improve end-user and exchange servers’ productivity and protection
2. Panda Systems Management – Control & Management
The easiest way to manage, monitor and maintain all of your company’s devices, whether they are in the office or in a remote location.
It frees up your IT team to concentrate on value-added projects.
It resolves problems proactively.
It enhances support for new technologies and encourages adoption of BYOD.
- Alerts & monitoring: real-time graphs and alerts for CPU usage, memory and hard disks, printers low on ink, etc.
- Rapid tasks & scripts: create your scripts or download them from Panda’s ComStore and modify them if you need it
- Patch Management: Automate the deployment of updates and patches for the software installed
- Software deployment: centrally deploy software and updates, controlling all the process
- Tickets Systems: organize, classify and prioritize incident resolution with all-time communication
- Mobile device management: password policies, control over use of the device, remote locking and data wiping
3. Panda Fusion – Protection & Control
Remotely protects, manages and supports all of your IT infrastructure devices, including tablets and smartphones.
Maximum protection against malware and other unknown threats.
Automation of infrastructure management and centralized control.
The best support experience with proactive troubleshooting and remote, non-intrusive access to devices, no matter where they are.
Combines Advanced Security functions with Adaptive Defense 360 in Panda Fusion.
- Complete Security Suite: featuring anti-malware, firewall, device control, web filtering, anti-spam and content filter
- Advanced technologies: with anti-malware protection, heuristic and anti-exploit technologies against new threats
- Inventory & Monitoring: control and monitor all devices on the network, their performance, software and licenses
- Deployment manager: centralized and automatic patch management, and software installation
- Remote Support: With non-disruptive access, a ticketing system and script creation
4. Panda Email Protection – Email Security
Multi-layer protection for your company’s email against all types of malware and spam.
Email Protection offers immediate, effective protection against viruses and spam, through online scans performed on Panda Security’s servers.
Thanks to its advanced cloud-based scanning technologies it does not require any additional infrastructure to start operating.
- Robust Protection: its antivirus engine leverages the maximum detection and protection capabilities.
- Simple management: Security can be managed anytime, anywhere from the Web console. Its installation is effortless.
- Business Continuity: its 24×7 service availability provides continuous and secure email access to email
- Monitoring & reports: its dashboard provides a dynamic view of system status and reports for users and administrators
Panda Dome VPN Premium
- 1 Year Plan: $6.45/Month ($118.99 $77.34 billed every 12 months Save 35%)
- 1 Month Plan: $9.99/Month ($9.99 billed every month)
All plans include:
- Compatible with Windows and Android
- Available for 5 devices
- Many virtual locations all over the world. You choose!
- Unlimited MB/day
- 24/7 Technical support
- Access any content with no borders
Panda Security lets you access all Internet content safely and privately: TV shows, social networks, sports and news channels, video/audio streaming, dating sites, video games… from anywhere in the world!
No. 1 in speed, performance and reliability: We have thousands of servers around the world to ensure maximum connection speed and performance. Our technology uses the most secure VPN (Virtual Private Network) protocol on the market.
Protect your privacy: Surf the Web safely and privately. We protect your data and identity in your home, at work, in public environments… EVERYWHERE. We encrypt your data and communications but don’t collect or share any information about your online activity
WHY USE A VPN CONNECTION?
- To secure your Wi-Fi connection, even on public networks
- To browse the Web anonymously, protecting your privacy
- To unblock all Internet content. No limitations or borders
- To hide your IP address away from prying eyes
- To change your virtual location and access any content from anywhere in the world
- To browse online freely without worrying about censorship issues
Some Tips on how to Choose the Best Virus Protection
There are a lot of factors to take into account when you’re trying to select the best antivirus solution for your needs. With the security of your data, digital identity and financial transactions at stake, it’s worthwhile investing some time in assessing each antivirus product. Here we will list some basic factors that you should take into consideration while selecting antivirus:
Even the most thorough antivirus solution can prove to be absolutely useless if it conflicts with other software that’s running in your computer. If these conflicts lead to a malfunction or temporary suspension in the antivirus protection processes, that could leave you vulnerable.
If the day-to-day operation of an antivirus solution requires special skills, it may be impractical for many users. Any antivirus product that is awkward to use, asks the user complex questions or needs the user to make difficult decisions, is likely to increase the chances of ‘operator errors’. In some cases, if the antivirus software is too difficult to run, the user may simply disable it.
An antivirus solution should deliver constant protection for all computer domains, all types of files and all network elements that could be subject to attack by a computer virus or other malware. The program should be able to detect malicious code and also protect all channels or entry points to the computer — including email, the Internet, FTP and more.
Quality of protection
Whether you need an Apple or Windows antivirus security solution, each needs to be able to operate in an aggressive environment that is constantly changing — with new computer viruses, worms and Trojan viruses that can be much more complex than previously known malware, and may include new ways of avoiding the actions of antivirus programs. Quality of protection partly depends on the following:
- Effectiveness of malware detection processes
- Frequency and regularity of updates
- Ability to remove infections from the computer
- Efficiency in delivering computer protection – without significant impact on the computer’s performance
Video Guides Panda Security Review: Next-Gen Cyber-Security
Panda Security is an excellent antivirus with VPN, password manager and other features to offer customer more security and privacy on the internet. Panda Security protects your device from virus, malware and other online attacks, prevents any phishing ads and stops visiting malicious websites. You should also pay close attention to some warning signs that could indicate your device is infected and you are in need of an antivirus for your device, like system slowdown, high CPU usage, high memory usage and high disk or network usage. If your device is infected with malicious software, Panda Security can quarantine infected files and restores them immediately if needed. But usually you can browse the web safely as Panda Security can block access to fraudulent (phishing) and malware-infected pages. Panda Security has a strong performance in blocking malware targeting Windows, Mac, and Android. to use Panda Security is to get complete safety and privacy on the internet. Panda Security offers flexible and excellent apps for smartphone and tablet. You can use Panda Security on your Smartphone or tablet to prevent against viruses, malware and ransomware. Panda Security also can provide real-time scan of every app your download and app updates, run on-demand scans of files and multimedia content, even from your smartwatch and scan any SD card with antivirus feature. Panda Security’s privacy auditor checks and displays the access permissions of the apps installed on your Android device (access to contacts, bank accounts, photos, locations, etc.).
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on July 28, 2020 1:18 pm