Is Norton Coupon Code available and if so how do you get the latest Norton coupon code or promo code? Norton keeps proving the biggest discount on Norton products. Everyone knows if there is a valid code can be used to apply at checkout he will be able to get extra discount. That is why people are looking for a coupon code before making a subscription. Although Norton just offers Norton promo code randomly, you still can enjoy the biggest savings with their provided discount. For Cyberthreats are evolving so are Norton company. Norton and LifeLock are now part of one company and they are launching a NEW product suite called “Norton 360” on April 15, 2019, giving you all-in-one protection for today’s connected world. And Norton Security Standard, Deluxe, Premium products will be decommissioned on 4/29/19. So, you still can get the best value without redeeming a Norton by Symantec coupon code. It cuts down Norton 360 with LifeLock select from $149.99 to $99.99 for 1-year plan, reducing $50. If you get a promo code you will get extra discount but the codes are released randomly only. You don’t need any Norton coupon code, but can get the biggest savings. Never miss out on this best value!
About Norton by Symantec
Norton is a reputable and world’s leading antivirus and security company with over 25 years’ experience. It offers award-winning antivirus software and malware protection. Norton helps shield your devices from viruses, ransomware and cybercriminals. Your private and financial information can be protected by Norton’s award-winning security. You can browse the web confidently knowing you’re protected from unsafe links, malicious downloads, and virus-ridden websites. You can utilize one of the largest global civilian intelligence networks to spot threats faster. Besides, Norton has a Virus Protection promise that they will keep your device virus-free or give you a refund. That means if your qualifies or service-covered device like PC, Smartphone, tablet or other is infected with virus but Norton expert can’t remove the virus, you can ask them a refund. That’s a pledge. Norton antivirus and security defends against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats. Norton provides different products and service to protect consumers’ data and information from cybercriminals and threats attack. It provides products and services including Norton Security (Standard, Deluxe, Premium, antivirus basic), LifeLock identity theft protection, WiFi privacy, family Parental Control, Mobile Security and more others, and various products and service differs in the price cost and functions or performance. While Norton Security aims to provide real-time protection to keep people’s device and personal information safe from existing and emerging malware, ransomware and viruses, Norton WiFi Privacy is mainly used to encrypt the Internet traffic you send and receive when using public Wi-Fi to make you in a secure network environment all the time. It is worth using Norton service on all your devices.
Norton Products and Services
- Norton AntiVirus Plus
- Norton 360 Standard
- Norton 360 Deluxe
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Select
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Advantage
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Ultimate Plus
- Norton Secure VPN
- Norton Privacy Manager
- Norton Family Premier
- Norton Mobile Security for Android
- Norton Mobile Security for iOS
- Norton Utilities Premium
- Norton Small Business
- Norton Privacy Manager
What Norton Helps You
- PC/Mac: Protect your Windows PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices with a single subscription
- Norton Security + LifeLock Identity Theft Protection: Go beyond device protection – also help protect your identity
- Norton Security + Norton WiFi Privacy: Browse anonymously, while protecting your devices and the information on them
- Norton Cord Secure Router: High-performance WiFi router that protects all connected devices and Multi-layer protection with Norton Security
- Norton Family Premier: Help protect your kids from online predators, so they can enjoy their connected world safely.
- Norton Mobile Security: Proactive protection for smartphones and tablets to help you enjoy the powerful potential of mobile
- Norton WiFi Privacy: Secure private information like your passwords, bank details and credit card numbers when using public Wi-Fi on your PC, Mac or mobile device
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection: Get device security and identity theft protection in one place.
Norton Products And Plans For PC, Mac, SmartPhones or Tablets
Norton AntiVirus Plus:
- 1 Year Plan for 1 Device (
$59.99$39.99 Save $20)
Norton 360 Standard
- 1 Year(s) protection for up to 1 device(s) and 10GB backup storage for the first year (
$79.99$49.99 Save $30)
Norton 360 Deluxe
- 1 Year(s) protection for up to 5 device(s) and 50GB backup storage for the first year (
$99.99$59.99 Save $40)
Norton 360 with LifeLock Plans
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Select 1 Year(s) protection for up to 5 device(s) and 100GB backup storage for the first year (
$149.99$99.99 Save $50)
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Advantage 1 Year(s) protection for up to 10 device(s) and 250GB backup storage for the first year (
$149.99$99.99 Save $50)
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Ultimate Plus 1 Year(s) protection for unlimited device(s) and 500GB storage backup storage for the first year (
$349.99$299.99 Save $50)
From the Norton plans and offers you can see there are different discounts on different security plans. If you choose any of Norton 360 with LifeLock plans, you can save up to $50. And that is the best value right now. Don’t miss out on this biggest savings.
What Sorts of Norton Products and Service You Should Choose?
Norton provides many different products and service for people to remove virus and keep security on the internet. Different products and service of Norton have different performance and functions. What’s the most common and popular plans, products and service for daily use? Some of products and services mainly specifically focus on virus removal, detection and scam, PC Tune-up, or Wi-fi security protection or identity protection etc. Here we will explain some of the well-known and popular even best-selling products and service of Norton. Norton Security plans, Norton AntiVirus Plus, Norton Utilities Premium, Norton Safe Search, Norton Small Business, Norton Ultimate Help Desk – Three Devices, mobile security, Norton Clean, computer tune up, WiFi Privacy, Spyware and Virus removal, and LifeLock Identity Theft Protection are all the products and services mostly chosen by consumers.
1. Norton 360 Standard
Norton 360 Standard is one of the three plans for Norton Security, the other two are Deluxe and LifeLock. Norton Security Premium is closed and it replace with New Norton 360. Norton 360 Standard acts as one of the best protection solutions as it also includes Anti-spyware, antivirus, Malware and ransomware protection and online threat protection. This plan protects you from any kinds of threats like virus, ransomware, malware and spyware, keeps your important sensitive information and financial information safe, safeguards your home network with smart firewall. With this Norton 360 Standard, your photos, financial files and other important documents chosen by you will be automatically backed up. You also can get 10 GB secure cloud storage for your PC. Now Norton discontinued the Norton Security Premium plan and offer this new plan with big discount, it cuts down to $49.99 for the first year or $7.99/month. The original price is $79.99/year, you save $30 USD off. Even though it does not release the latest Norton coupon code, it does offer the biggest discount recently for a limited time.
Norton 360 Standard Benefits for you and your family:
- Provides real-time protection against existing and emerging malware including ransomware and viruses.
- Advanced security helps protect your private and financial information when you go online.
- Winner of AV-TEST Award for best protection
- Provides tools to help your kids safely explore the Internet.
- Offers 10 GB of secure PC cloud backup, providing additional protection against ransomware.
- Alerts you about risky Android apps before you download them, with our award-winning technology.
- 100% guarantee: From the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert is available to help keep your devices virus-free, or give you a refund.
2. Norton 360 Deluxe
Norton 360 Deluxe is a powerful security plan and actually the most simply-affordable product. You can enjoy such features as Defends against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats, Advanced security helps protect your private and financial information when you go online, Utilizes one of the largest global civilian intelligence networks to spot threats faster. You may worry about identity thieves, social media scams, dangerous online transactions and email phishing schemes. It even has premium family safety feature which can make your kids browse on the internet safely. Norton AntiVirus Basic protects your PC all the time to keep you safe from today’s sneaky cybercriminals and sophisticated online threats. And now it just cost $59.99 every year right now. It has been $40 off. Norton™ 360 Standard covers a single device but Norton™ 360 Deluxe covers up to 5 devices.
Norton 360 Deluxe Benefits for You
- Industry-leading protection at a groundbreaking price
- Powered by one of the world’s largest 24×7 threat monitoring networks
- Defends against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats
- Automatic “silent” updates ensure you have the latest protection
- No in-product advertising pestering you to switch to a paid security solution
- Seamless upgrade options to additional protection as your needs grow
3. LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
LifeLock Identity Theft Protection is the newest technology by Norton to protect your device all the time. LifeLock — a pioneer in identity theft protection, are now part of one company with one mission: providing identity and device protection for your connected life. Cyber threats go beyond antivirus and your PC. Now Norton has the power of LifeLock identity theft protection, to help protect your devices and your identity. LifeLock identity theft protection goes beyond device protection – also help protect your identity.
Identity theft goes beyond just credit fraud. ID thieves can open new accounts, sell your info on the dark web, drain your accounts and more. Long after a data breach criminals can still use your personal info to open accounts, file tax returns, buy property in your name and more. 1 in 4 people have experienced identity theft. If your information has been breached, LifeLock is here to help if a problem arises. LifeLock identity theft protection uses innovative monitoring technology and alert tools to help proactively safeguard your credit and finances. If you become a victim of identity theft, LifeLock helps protect you with the Million Dollar Protection™ Package, which includes personal expense compensation, reimbursement of stolen funds, and coverage for lawyers and experts. Norton helps shield your devices against viruses, malware, ransomware and other online threats, LifeLock works to help protect you against identity theft.
4. Norton WiFi Privacy
Norton WiFi Privacy feature mainly secures private information like your passwords, bank details and credit card numbers when using public Wi-Fi on your PC, Mac or mobile device. Public Wifi in café, supermarket, airport, restaurant and other place has a lower-security for your sensitive information and privacy. All your online data and privacy will be vulnerable to cybercriminal and hackers who can sneak into your device. Your device may be infected with threats attacks or your important would be stolen by hackers. but don’t worry, once you run Norton on your device, all your online data and network will be protected by Norton completely. First, Norton utilizes the same encryption technologies that the leading banks deploy, so you can rest assured that your information stays secure and private. Next Norton Masks your online activities and location with their no-log VPN. Norton encrypts your personal information and don’t track or store your online activity or location. Third, Norton blocks ad trackers by intercepting cookies and removing your identifying information. Websites will no longer be able to track you to deliver annoying ads. Then you can get global access to all your favorite apps and websites. Just change the virtual location and stream your favorite content anywhere you go. Norton WiFi Privacy encrypts the data you send and receive when using public Wi-Fi. Now you can pay bills, check your email and interact on your social network—in the cafe, airport or hotel—ensuring your most sensitive information remains hidden from prying eyes.
5. Norton Mobile Security
Norton Mobile Security is a proactive protection for smartphones and tablets to help you enjoy the powerful potential of mobile. Norton Mobile Security product provides protection against digital threats like risky apps, controls to safeguard your online privacy, lost or stolen device recovery when you need it, contact information restoration and sharing, single subscription for multiple devices. That’s why this Norton Mobile Security is popular and used by many people. You can claim for a Norton coupon code to get extra discount from its existing plans if you got a valid coupon code, please remember this is limited time offer only. Hurry up to take the codes when they are still working.
- Keep your personal information private: As more of us access the Internet from our smartphones, mobile scams are a bigger threat than ever. Tap with confidence without worrying about fraudulent sites or malicious apps designed to steal your personal information and money. Keep that information private by remotely locking a lost or stolen mobile device through our secure website. You can even completely wipe your device if necessary.
- Find peace of mind if you lose your mobile device: We’ve all misplaced a mobile device and felt like we would lost a part of ourselves. Set off an alarm to find it fast, or see the location of your missing phone or tablet on a map.
- Stay connected with your personal networks: You can back up your contacts in case of accidental deletion – or if you want to transfer them to a new device. You can even share them across your Android and iOS devices. Avoid that sinking feeling when your contacts don’t sync by sharing them across your mobile devices.
- Secure multiple mobile devices with a single subscription: Androids, iPads® and iPhones® – they’re all covered with one convenient subscription. Simply log on to our portal website to control protection for the smartphones and tablets in your household.
6. Norton Computer Tune Up
Norton Computer Tune Up product and service can make your old computer run like new again. When your computer runs slow and even frequently crashes down, applications open slowly, website goes sluggishly or even can’t load completely. Tons of junk files and temporary are generated in the system. It is time to clean up the whole system and tune up your device. With Norton computer tune up service, you just need to sit by and watch it help clean up the system and speed up your PC. Norton computer tune up service restores like-new performance to your older computer, costs less than local repair shop, offers easy-to-understand summary service reports. You also can easily access and contact Norton-certified technicians. They provide 24 x 7 friendly support.
- Restore high speed for a low price: Revitalize your older PC or Mac with our multi-point inspection and repair service designed to restore speed and performance, all for a fraction of the cost of a new computer or repair-shop work.
- Convenient service: Advanced remote access technology lets Norton-certified technicians help you from anywhere with an Internet connection, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Most repairs take about 35 minutes and include a summary report providing service details.
- Comprehensive performance improvements: We’ll optimize your settings to improve start-up speed and overall performance. We’ll clear some memory so applications start and run faster. We’ll remove unnecessary files to improve hard drive performance. All with just one service.
7. Norton Family Premier
Norton Family Premier helps protect your kids from online predators, so they can enjoy their connected world safely. It makes the Web safer for your kids to explore – by keeping you informed of which sites your kids are visiting, and blocking harmful or inappropriate sites. Family Premier helps your kids balance time spent online by scheduling screen time limits for their device usage and provides insights into the search terms and videos that interest your kids and flags unsafe behavior so you can discuss it with them. Even you can get detailed reports on what your kids are doing online, right in your Inbox or on the parent portal. Norton Family Premier offers an impressive range of parental control and monitoring features for parents of today’s hyper-connected kids.
Features that help you manage protection for your kids’ devices:
- Web Supervision: Let your kids explore the Web freely, with tools that block unsuitable websites while keeping you in the know about which sites they’re visiting.
- Time Supervision: Stay on top of how much time your kids spend on their devices. Foster healthier habits by scheduling specific times of the day or week each device can be used and how many hours a day can be spent on each device.
- Search Supervision: See the words, terms, and phrases your kids are searching for to gain insights into their interests and help protect them from inappropriate content.
- Social Network Supervision: See how frequently your kids log on to Facebook from their PCs, and the name and age they use on their profiles, so you can talk to them about smart social media habits.
- Personal Information Protection: Help your children avoid giving out sensitive personal information when online, including phone number, address, school they attend, or email address.
- Video Supervision: See a list of the YouTube videos your kids watch on their PCs or iOS devices and even view a snippet of each video, so you know when you need to talk.
- Text Message Supervision: Keep an eye on your kids’ SMS text conversations and set limits on who they can text.
- Location Supervision: Stay informed about where your kids are with tools that enable you to map the location of their Android or iOS devices and provide a 30-day history to show where they’ve been.
Video Guides Norton Coupon Code: Up to $50 OFF Discount
Norton Security provides anti malware protection. It protects against computer viruses, spam, social dangers, phishing, identity theft, and other online born threats. Internet, computer, and other internet-enabled devices are necessary for our daily. We need them to finish our work, purchase online, contact with others, store important data and more. Cyber criminals also target these devices especially mobile devices like smartphone and tablet and attack your device by spreading virus, malware, ransomware or spyware, phishing ads in order to get your important data. So, internet users now take more attention to their privacy and security online. Norton security is the best solution to protect all your device and data from cyber criminals and malware attacks. Norton is powered with multiple different advanced technologies like lifelock identity theft protection, WiFi privacy, mobile security, antivirus scan, PC tune-up and more to offer all-around protection against any kind of threats. Norton even develops VPN service, password manager, password generator etc, which are all attracted by users. Norton uses the advanced encryption methods to encrypt all your data and information, so no one can access your private data and important info. Norton does offer amazing benefits to users like Norton coupon code and free trial. It is secure to use Norton service and products. Get your your Windows PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices running like new with Norton anti-virus products, such as Norton 360 Standard, Norton360 Deluxe, Norton™ 360 with LifeLock™ Select, Norton™ 360 with LifeLock™ Advantage or Norton™ 360 with LifeLock™ Ultimate Plus, which covers unlimited devices.
Published by Matt Johnston & last updated on May 9, 2019 8:35 am