Hi Norton users! Cyberthreats are evolving. So are They. Norton and LifeLock are now part of one company and they’re excited to announce they will be launching a NEW product suite called “Norton 360” in April 2019, giving you all-in-one protection for today’s connected world. Details of the new lineup will be released throughout the month and assets will be provided in the Manager beforehand. Stay tuned for more exciting updates!
Norton by Symantec team continue telling: As we launch the NEW Norton 360 products, we’ll be ending the acquisition of the following products and the assets associated with them:
– Norton Security Standalone Products:
- Norton Anti-Virus Basic (NAV-B)
- Norton Security Standard (NS-S)
- Norton Security Deluxe (NS)
- Norton Security Premium (NS-BU)
– Norton Security Bundles:
- Norton Security Standard + Norton Secure VPN
- Norton Security Deluxe + Norton Secure VPN
- Norton Security Premium + Norton Secure VPN
- Norton Security Deluxe + LifeLock Standard
- Norton Security Deluxe + LifeLock Advantage
- Norton Security Deluxe + LifeLock Ultimate Plus
These products will be decommissioned on 4/29/19; therefore, thoese will be removed from their website by EOD on 4/29/19. Select the Norton anti-virus for full protection that is right for you today.
Published by Matt Johnston & last updated on March 28, 2019 4:58 am