A Complete Definition of Win32:DNSChanger-VJ [Trj]
Win32:DNSChanger-VJ [Trj] is a deceitful Trojan that installs rootkits and rascal software like fake security programs and fake defraggers. It is the same stubborn as Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.W. Win32:DNSChanger-VJ [Trj] is a malicious Trojan horse that is designed by cyber criminals to attack your PC and activate many malicious activities on purpose. Once infected, it pops up many pesky advertisements on your screen and frequently redirects your specified websites to unwanted and malicious web pages. The nasty Trojan infection can install itself automatically and invade your PC aggressively, which brings you great pain. In fact, it attacks your computer with many bundled malware and drops numerous codes in your computer such as spyware and adware parasites and so on. All bundled malware and these malicious dropping codes can hide in your system, processes, program files, dll files and folders to damage your PC system seriously. In such cases, it is very difficult for antivirus tools to detect all infected items and eliminate them from your PC completely. As the Trojan can also attack your antivirus program and prevent it from taking effective.
Generally, Win32:DNSChanger-VJ [Trj] endangers your Internet environment and slows down your PC system performance greatly. It not only redirects your web searches, but also traces your Internet browser activities to steal your valuable information such as online banking account and password. Moreover, the hazardous Trojan horse can modify your system settings, registry settings and critical files to record your precious information as much as possible to gather your money and perform illegal activities. If you keep the stubborn Trojan threat in your PC too long, you’ll suffer from PC system crash permanently. Indeed, you’d better remove the hostile Trojan horse from your computer completely before any further unpredictable damage occurs to your computer. Since anti-virus software won’t be able to help, you can manually get rid of Win32:DNSChanger-VJ [Trj] with the guide here.
To save your computer, Live Chat with YooSecurity Expert Now, or you can follow the manual removal guide below to get your problem fixed. (For advanced computer users)
Some Symptoms of Win32:DNSChanger-VJ [Trj] Infection:
1. This virus relocates your internet connection and informs you browsing activity is unsafely.
2. Desktop background image and Browser homepage settings are changed, the same as almost all Trojan infections.
3. This virus slows down your computer speed considerably. This includes opening program, shutting down your computer, and slowing down Internet.
4. This virus pops up annoying advertisements while you surfing the internet.
5. This virus will shut down your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. This virus will also infect and corrupt your registry, making your computer totally bareness.
6. This virus will disable the proper running of many different programs, including such harmless ones as Notepad. This may include actual anti-malware software that you need to maintain system security.
7. This virus may reveal your personal information, which can lead to personal and property in unsafe condition.
Best Way to Remove Win32:DNSChanger-VJ [Trj] Manual Removal manually Step by Step?
Please follow these steps to get rid of the Win32:DNSChanger-VJ [Trj] manually:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager.
If that didn’t work, try another way. Press the Start button and click on the Run option. This will start the Run tool. Type in taskmgr and press OK. This should start the Windows Task Manager
Step 2: Within the Windows Task Manager click on the Processes tab. Find the process by name. random.exe. Then scroll the list to find required process. Select it with your mouse or keyboard and click on the End Process button. This will kill the process.
Step 3: Delete malicious registry entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\run\ Win32:DNSChanger-VJ [Trj]
Step 4?Remove malicious files of Win32:DNSChanger-VJ [Trj]
Video of Key Steps on How to Modify or Change Windows Registry:
Based on various situations and computer skills, you can choose the following solutions fit for you.
1. Follow the steps we provide to manually remove the virus.
2. If you failed to remove Win32:DNSChanger-VJ [Trj] with the method above, please consult YooSecurity certified professionals to remove it completely. Live chat with professionals now
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on November 9, 2012 1:56 pm