I was redirected to a website that downloaded a file and then my phone is locked down with the FBI logo everywhere, So I think it is a virus. It says my device has been locked for illegal pornography and asks me to send email to [email protected] unlock my device. I know it is a fake so I don’t send any email. Now what should I do to get this virus off my iPad? It won’t let me use my Internet. Please help me immediately. It is urgent. I need to use my iPad to search something. Please help me!!! Thanks in advance.
Get illegal pornography [email protected] virus – How to remove?
If you see anything about “illegal pornography [email protected]” on your browser and it blocks your browser, then that means your device has been infected by a virus. This virus usually infects Apple devices and I believe it will infect Android devices soon. If your device gets infected by this virus, you should remove it immediately and completely or the virus will always stay in your device and block your Internet. Moreover, this virus may install some malicious programs to your device then get your sensitive information. So it is necessary for you to remove it without hesitate. Don’t know how to remove it completely? Don’t be worried.
This illegal pornography [email protected] virus is such disgusting that can block your browser. Once your device gets infected by this virus, you will always get the virus page on your device. You can’t close it and can’t do anything on your browser. Generally, it always says that your device has been locked for porn reason or something like this, and it may ask you to send an email to [email protected]. If you do send an email, you will get nothing. The virus will still be on your browser until you remove it. The only way to get rid of this virus is to remove it manually. Once you get this virus and if you don’t know what to do, you should contact an expert for help. The virus is created to lock people’s browsers and let the victims to send email to [email protected]. If you do send the Email, the hacker will get your email account. We don’t know their exact purpose and we don’t know if they could hack your email and get your information. So you should remove the virus instantly to get away from the hacker and don’t let the hacker do anything on your infected device.
Similar screenshot of this disgusting virus
Main Traits of this malicious Virus on iPhone or iPad
1. It is designed to lock iPhone or iPad and asks you to send email to the virus to unlock your device. In fact, it is just a big scam.
2. It locks your Apple device, claiming that your device has been locked for illegal pornography.
3. As soon as this virus targets your Apple device, it totally blocks your access to the Internet and prevents you from doing anything there.
4. It allows cyber criminals to remotely access your Apple device iPhone/iPad for stealing your personal information and other sensitive information.
If you find any symptoms listed above showing on your iPhone or iPad, then your device must be suffered with a malware infection(which can be this illegal pornography [email protected] Virus, Department of Justice Virus, Ukash Paysafecard Virus, FBI warning notice virus, Australian Federal Police virus and RCMP Ukash virus etc.) that blocks your access to your device. Welcome to contact YooSecurity Online Experts for manual removal guide. Also, we will provide a short removal guide below for device literate.
NOTE: Being afraid to do any wrong operation during the process of removing this illegal pornography [email protected] Virus from iPhone or iPad? Please contact YooSecurity Online Experts, we are here to help you:
Stop and Remove this harmful Virus Screen on iPhone/iPad Immediately
1. illegal pornography [email protected] Virus will pop up and lock your iPhone/iPad, you could get this virus by visiting a phishing site, opening a junk e-mail attachment, clicking on an unknown link or downloading an application from an unsafe source, especially after you jailbreak your device.
2. Once you see illegal pornography [email protected] Virus message on your iPhone or iPad, please get this ransomware off your iPhone/iPad manually.
3. Currently no app is able to detect or remove this malware scam, even for preventing the virus from attacking the mobile device again.
4. Manual removal process requires sufficient expertise. To safely deal with the Mandiant USA Cyber Security Scam from iPhone/iPad, you are recommended to contact an expert .
There is no doubt that you should remove the illegal pornography [email protected] virus immediately once it appears on your device. Once this virus infects your device, your browser like Safari will be locked down and you can do nothing on your browser. Every time you open your browser, you will always see this virus page and can’t close it. The way to get rid of this virus is to remove it immediately and manually under airplane mode. This virus may ask you to send an email. Please note that you are not supposed to send any email to the virus, if the hacker get your email account, they may hack your email then get some information about yourself, your friends or family. What you should do is to remove the virus without delay. If you don’t know how to remove it, please immediately find someone who is good at it to help you.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on December 18, 2016 7:35 am