If you are looking for the quickest and easiest way to uninstall Typing Master 10 from your computer now, then you’ve come to the right place. For most Windows users, you probably just uninstall Typing Master 10 by launching its uninstaller from the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel. However, this method doesn’t always work all the time, and the worst part is it could leave fragments, junk files and scattered registry entries behind to eat up your system resources. If you want to successfully and completely uninstall Typing Master 10 and delete its trace, you need to do the following.
Learn More About Typing Master 10
With hundreds of full-featured typing lessons and software available, Typing Master 10 is the most professional one that delivers effective touch-typing instruction, over 10 hours of customized exercises to guide you step by step to professional keyboarding, and helps you double your typing speed as well as build your way to professional typing. Typing Master 10 even adds a new Typing Meter Widget which is able to measure and analyze your typing habits while you work and then provide you with tailored training. It is a very useful software/course for those who are not good at typing.
Now Typing Master 10 is available on Windows free for 7 days. If you need more time, you have to buy a license first. For premium users, they can enjoy typing courses available in six more other languages, including French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Swedish and Finnish, apart from English. Typing Master 10 is easy to use. With Typing Master 10, one can practice his/her typing skills regularly with ease and save hours and hours of valuable working time because their typing speed will be likely to double or even triple. In addition, Typing Master 10 includes many typing games, which let people have fun while going through numerous lessons to polish their skills. You will not get bored while taking the typing course. Typing Master 10 works for every age range and education level, and that’s why a lot of people download it on their computer.
Why Some People Dislike Typing Master 10 and Need to Uninstall it?
Although Typing Master 10 is good for optimizing typing performance, there are still a few people who want to uninstall Typing Master 10 from their computer. The main reason that people uninstall Typing Master 10 is that the free version is ad-supported, so their typing screens could be surrounded by annoying ads and those ads can be distracting while they are practicing. In addition, the Typing Master 10 download could bring other unwanted software on their computer without permission. Some others just don’t need this typing software anymore because they do not want to pay for the life-time license when the 7-days free typing course ends.
For whatever reason, uninstalling Typing Master 10 doesn’t seem to be easy. You may encounter problems like:
- Typing Master 10 won’t uninstall because an error has occurred.
- Stuck at “Please Wait Until Current Program is Finished Uninstalling or Being Changed” error message.
- The uninstall option in Windows Control Panel Add/Remove Program is grayed out.
- Typing Master 10 icon is still on the desktop even the program is uninstalled.
- Typing Master 10 folders and registry entries remained after it is uninstalled.
Those are serious issues for people who want to uninstall Typing Master 10 completely. So, we prepared a couple of solutions, and we hope they will be helpful for you. Follow the instructions below to remove Typing Master 10 safely and entirely.
How to Uninstall Typing Master 10 on Windows 10?
Typically, there are two methods to uninstall Typing Master 10 completely. You can either utilize a professional uninstall utility like Uninstallor to quickly and totally remove Typing Master 10 and its leftovers or instead, carry out a standard uninstallation and then manually delete its associated files and registry without spending a penny. However, the latter method requires you to have some expertise in editing the registry because if done improperly it can cause problems with your computer. Here are the steps you need to go through:
Uninstall Typing Master 10 Manually on Windows 10 (For Advanced Users Only)
Step 1: Uninstall Typing Master 10 program itself. (Choose one of the three options to follow)
a) Open the Start Menu -> Locate Typing Master 10 in All Apps. Right-click on Typing Master 10 and choose Uninstall.
b) Or you can click Start menu -> choose Settings (the gear in the left) -> System -> Click Apps & Features. In the right pane, locate and click on Typing Master 10 to select it, then click on Uninstall. You will see a pop-up window informing you that the app and its related info will be uninstalled, then you just need to hit Uninstall to confirm the removal and go through the uninstallation utility by following the onscreen instructions.
c) You also can uninstall Typing Master 10 using Add/Remove Programs feature in Control Panel. To do this, Right-click on the Start button -> click Control Panel -> Click Programs and Features (or Uninstall a Program if your Control Panel is in the category view) -> Select Typing Master 10 and Click on Uninstall in the resulting context menu. Also, go through the uninstallation utility by following the onscreen instructions, and Typing Master 10 will be uninstalled.
Step 2: Get rid of Typing Master 10 leftovers manually. (IMPORTANT STEP)
Warning: This manual removal instruction contains information about modifying the registry, so it is for ADVANCED USERS only. For added protection, please back up the registry before you modify it.
To find the residual files related to Typing Master 10:
- Press the Windows + R keys and type in %programfiles%, %AppData%, and %Temp% in sequence in the dialog box that appears. It will open ProgramData folder, AppData folder and Temp folder. Just check if there are any folders there that have the name of Typing Master 10. Delete such folders or files.
Next, you have to delete Typing Master 10 entries from Windows registry:
- Press Windows + R, and type in regedit in RUN box, then press Enter. It’ll open Registry Editor. Within the editor, use the left-hand navigation pane to navigate the directory structure of the registry to this location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\; HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software;
- Once you have located the sub-key belonging to Typing Master 10 to uninstall (it might not have the exact same name as the target application), right-click on it and click on Delete in the resulting context menu. Click on Yes in the resulting popup to confirm the action.
Can’t remove Typing Master 10 manually by yourself? Don’t worry. You can use Uninstallor to scan Typing Master 10’s components automatically and delete all its leftover files with one click. Uninstallor is compatible with both Windows and Mac. It is more powerful than Windows’ own uninstaller. It completely removes unwanted software by removing leftover file system & registry items for you, saving you a huge amount of time and hassle. Try risk-free now!
Uninstall Typing Master 10 Using Uninstallor (Recommended)
1. Download & Install Uninstallor on your machine. Uninstallor is quite lightweight and the installation is straightforward. The only option you have is to let you create a program shortcut to the desktop.
2. Launch Uninstallor. Uninstallor comes with an easy-to-use interface and it lets you switch to dark or light theme as you wish.
3. Scan for program components. Select Typing Master 10 and click on “Analyze Now” button. It will analyze all the data associated with the uninstalled program and search for all leftover files automatically.
4. Uninstall program with one click. Click on “Uninstall Now” button to uninstall Typing Master 10 completely. Next, you need to click on “Yes” to confirm the removal.
5. Remove Traces. Click Remove Now to delete all the leftover files and registry entries related to Typing Master 10.
6. All done. When Uninstallor tells you that Typing Master 10 has been removed, just reboot your computer to take effect.
If you no longer need Typing Master 10 or Typing Master 10 is not functioning properly and you need to reinstall it, be sure to uninstall the program completely and do not leave any traces behind after Typing Master 10 is uninstalled. That is to say, you not only have to uninstall Typing Master 10 via Start menu, Apps in the Settings, or Program and Features in the Control Panel, but also delete its associated files and registry entries. Otherwise, these residual files, folders, and registry settings that stay in the PC will eat up system resources causing system slowdown issues and even interfere with other software.
Now we have introduced the manual method and the automatic method to you which both help you uninstall Typing Master 10 without leaving any traces. The manual instruction doesn’t cost you money but it requires you to have expertise in handling system files, hidden files and registry entries. If you mess up with it, a small mistake might adversely affect the functioning of your machine and you could inadvertently break your system. But, thankfully, you can use the automatic method by relying on Uninstallor, which is an all-in-one uninstallation utility that lets you uninstall software, bundleware, browser extensions, and Windows Apps as well as remove its leftovers like registration files, empty folders, dll files and task schedule etc with just one click. If all methods listed and described above doesn’t work for you, you still can contact expert for a custom fix. RISK-FREE. What are you waiting for? Choose the proper method to start uninstalling Typing Master 10 from your PC now!
Published by Michael Myn & last updated on February 10, 2020 11:22 am