How to Remove [email protected] Virus Manually?
Good morning, long story short my internet access was locked out last night by “[email protected]” on account of being accused of viewing child pornography which I was not doing and personally detest. They are requiring that I buy a 500.00$ gift card to avoid prosecution and to reactivate my internet access to my phone. What do I need to do? Is it real? How could I access my Internet again? Any clue about this issue? I will highly appreciate if you could help me resolve this problem.
Information of [email protected] virus
Phone and tablet have played an important role in our daily lives. And now there are many viruses have been distributed on the Internet, it is common that device has been infected by some kind of virus. Some people may think that Apple device could be safe and won’t be infected by any virus. But we would like to remind you here: Apple device also could be infected. [email protected] is classified as a malicious virus that for now usually infects Apple device like iphone and ipad. Once this harmful virus infects the device successfully, the safari will be blocked. The infected device user will not be allowed to make a search on this browser. Thus the victim will be unable to use safari on the infected device. In some case, this malicious also could infect other browsers like chrome if your iphone or ipad has one. It may block all browsers on the infected device so that the infected device user could not surf on the Internet. If your iphone or ipad gets infected by this [email protected] scam virus, please keep in mind do not believe what it says and you should manually remove the virus without delay.
Take a glimpse of this harmful virus
This [email protected] scam virus generally tells you that your device has been blocked for watching illegal pornography and asks you to pay a big fine to it for unlocking your device. It really looks like a legal webpage and many people may believe it then be very scared then pay to it without thinking. However, after the payment, they will find that the webpage still be in their phones and they still can’t close it. They pay the fine but get nothing. So please don’t trust this harmful virus. What it tells you are not real, the hacker who create this virus just want to cheat people and get money from them. Therefore, once you get this [email protected] virus, please don’t be scared and don’t believe what it says. What you should do first is to completely remove this harmful virus from your device without delay.
Main Traits of [email protected] Virus on iPhone or iPad
1. It is designed to lock iPhone or iPad and asks you to pay for a fine to unlock your device. In fact, it is just a big scam.
2. It locks your Apple device, claiming that you’ve violated the law of local office by visiting illegal information online.
3. As soon as this virus targets your Apple device, it totally blocks your access to the Internet and prevents you from doing anything there.
4. It allows cyber criminals to remotely access your Apple device iPhone/iPad for stealing your personal information and other sensitive information.
If you find any symptoms listed above showing on your iPhone or iPad, then your device must be suffered with a malware infection(which can be this [email protected] Virus, Department of Justice Virus, Ukash Paysafecard Virus, FBI warning notice virus, Australian Federal Police virus and RCMP Ukash virus etc.) that blocks your access to your device. Welcome to contact YooSecurity Online Experts for manual removal guide. Also, we will provide a short removal guide below for device literate.
NOTE: Being afraid to do any wrong operation during the process of removing this [email protected] Virus from iPhone or iPad? Please contact YooSecurity Online Experts, we are here to help you:
Stop and Remove [email protected] Virus Screen on iPhone/iPad Immediately
1. [email protected] Virus will pop up and lock your iPhone/iPad you visit a phishing site, open a junk e-mail attachment, click on an unknown link or download an application from an unsafe source, especially after you jailbreak your device.
2. Once you see [email protected] Virus message on your iPhone or iPad, please get this ransomware off your iPhone/iPad manually.
3. Currently no app is able to detect or remove this malware scam, even for preventing the virus from attacking the mobile device again.
4. Manual removal process requires sufficient expertise. To safely deal with the Mandiant USA Cyber Security Scam from iPhone/iPad, you are recommended to contact an expert online for further removal help.
This [email protected] scam virus could infect your device easily if you watch some porn or click on some pop-up ads. It usually infects Apple device and we are not sure that if it will extend to Android device. Anyway, to avoid get infected by virus, you are not supposed to watch porn video, visit unsafe website and open unknown attachment. If your device gets infected by virus, don’t be scared and don’t believe what it says, you should get rid of it as quickly as you can. This [email protected] virus always tells the victims that they have watched some illegal pornography and asks for a big fine to unlock the infected device. If you do believe it and pay the fine, you will lose your money and get nothing. So please don’t fool that pay the fine. It is wise to remove the virus immediately so that you can get your safari and other browsers back.
Kindly Reminder: Fake warning on iPhone/iPad wants you to pay them and it won’t go away? Contact online experts for help now!
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on November 24, 2016 1:40 am
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.