A Complete Definition of Trojan.Win64 Sirefef.AE
Win64/Sirefef.AE is a deceitful Trojan that installs rootkits and rascal software like fake security programs and fake defraggers. It is the same stubborn as Win32/sirefef.eb. As an offensive Trojan, it always tries to grasp any chance to invade the target system. Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.AE usually has a strong offensive to destroy information and files in a computer, resulting in the abnormal working of the computer, or more seriously, making the system unavailable. As a representative of Trojan, it won’t give up any chance to invade the target system. Before you find its true purposes, the infection has settled down in your computer. It tries its best to deceive innocent users. When it successfully users’ hearts to believe it, Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.AE will pretend to start its righteous work. It pours out all sorts of irritating advertisements, which makes you crazy. And it will tell you that your computer is in in danger. When you see those horrible alerts, you must be very nervous and vexatious. There are many alerts imply your computer is infected with dangerous viruses. Next Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.AE claims to help you remove all the threats in your computer. However, it is Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.AE itself that bring in the real danger and damages to your computer. It can change Windows Explorer settings to download other malicious files from external servers. Have you ever seen such an irksome infection before? It is extremely important to drop everything that you are doing and to concentrate entirely on removing Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.AE from your machine. Many people who get infected such virus may don’t understand how they get infected; they don’t do anything but just browse some websites. They don’t know that when they browse websites the Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.AE virus can access their PCs silently without your attention. The virus may hide in some unsafe sites that it will create a route to enter into people’s PC. Get it off your computer ASAP.
To save your computer, Live Chat with YooSecurity Expert Now, or you can follow the manual removal guide below to get your problem fixed. (For advanced computer users)
Some Symptoms of Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.AE Infection:
1. This virus relocates your internet connection and informs you browsing activity is unsafely.
2. Desktop background image and Browser homepage settings are changed, the same as almost all Trojan infections.
3. This virus slows down your computer speed considerably. This includes opening program, shutting down your computer, and slowing down Internet.
4. This virus pops up annoying advertisements while you surfing the internet.
5. This virus will shut down your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. This virus will also infect and corrupt your registry, making your computer totally bareness.
6. This virus will disable the proper running of many different programs, including such harmless ones as Notepad. This may include actual anti-malware software that you need to maintain system security.
7. This virus may reveal your personal information, which can lead to personal and property in unsafe condition.
Best Way to Remove Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.AE & Manual Removal Step by Step?
Please follow these steps to get rid of the Trojan.Win64/Sirefef.AE manually:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager.
If that didn’t work, try another way. Press the Start button and click on the Run option. This will start the Run tool. Type in taskmgr and press OK. This should start the Windows Task Manager
Step 2: Within the Windows Task Manager click on the Processes tab. Find the process by name. random.exe.Then scroll the list to find required process. Select it with your mouse or keyboard and click on the End Process button. This will kill the process.
Step 3: Delete malicious registry entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random
Step 4?Remove malicious files of Win64/Sirefef.AE
Video of Key Steps on How to Modify or Change Windows Registry:
Based on various situations and computer skills, you can choose the following solutions fit for you.
1. Follow the steps we provide to manually remove the virus.
2. If you failed to remove Win64/Sirefef.AE with the method above, please consult YooSecurity certified professionals to remove it completely. Live chat with professionals now
Published by Leo R. Oscar & last updated on November 14, 2012 11:47 am