What is Trojan.Downloader.Tracur.AK virus?
Trojan.Downloader.Tracur.AK virus is a known as a very dangerous Trojan infection that attacks system vulnerabilities to provide facilitation for intended hackers to control your computer and makes your system’s performance pretty low and unsteady. This virus can easily get into your computer when you visit Internet and emails attachments without cautious security protection and then reside in your system for quite a long time. Once it got in it will propagate itself very fast and thus consume a lot of system resource so you will find your computer is running much slower than before. Trojan.Downloader.Tracur.AK virus may also act like a highly trained spy in your computer because it can be controlled by hackers to acquire necessary information and data for illegal activities and economic benefits.
The Typical Symptoms of Trojan.Downloader.Tracur.AK virus Infection
1) You will get many unwanted pop ups on your computer. The virus corrupts your system registry and uses it to deploy annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
2) The virus slows down your computer considerably and you will feel like your computer is stuck.
3) Make your computer restart or shutdown frequently and unreasonably. Sometimes you even found your PC is totally crash down.
4) Automatically download other virus when the Internet connection is available.
5) The infection contains Trojan and keyloggers which can be used to steal sensitive data like passwords, credit card, bank account information etc.
6) Attack and damage your system files and programs, you will find your computer is running weirdly and some programs are not able to run any more.
7) Create backdoor for intended hackers who will be able to control your computer and steal your important information such as private data and banking details.
8) Copy itself and propagate fast which will lead to great CPU and RAM consumption thus severely reduces the performance of your computer.
9) Block the functions of anti-virus programs, you can’t run them as well as updating them via Internet.
Since it can bring so many damages to your system, Trojan.Downloader.Tracur.AK virus should be removed completely without any hesitation from your computer as soon as possible before it can bring further damages.
If you need any help, Live Chat with YooSecurity Expert Now , or you can follow our step-by-step virus removal instruction below to clean the virus yourself. (For advanced computer users)
Best Way to Remove Trojan.Downloader.Tracur.AK virus Step by Step:
Firstly, please restart your computer and get in Safe Mode with Networking:
Please follow these steps to get rid of Trojan.Downloader.Tracur.AK virus manually:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Open the Windows Task Manager.
If that didn’t work, try another way. Press the Start button and click on the Run option. This will start the Run tool. Type in task-mgr and press OK. This should start the Windows Task Manager.
Step 2: Within the Windows Task Manager click on the Processes tab. Find the process by name. random.exe related to Trojan.Downloader.Tracur.AK virus. Then scroll the list to find required process. Select it with your mouse or keyboard and click on the End Process button. This will kill the process.
Video Show You on How to Modify or Change Windows Registry:
Step3: Remove malicious files of Trojan.Downloader.Tracur.AK virus.
Step4: Delete malicious registry entries of Trojan.Downloader.Tracur.AK virus.
“EnableShellExecuteHooks”= 1 (0x1)
Note: This removal guide post is for advanced users who are skilful and experienced in computer manipulation only . If you don’t have much experience in dealing with PC issues, it is not recommended to do this yourself as any mistake may lead to fatal damage to your system. In this case, welcome to contact YooCare online tech support for help.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on November 28, 2012 6:23 am