Hi! Please help me! I got a pop up on my Safari saying that it was data/police and they ask me to pay £100 using paysafecard. If I don’t pay this fine, they will delete my Safari. Then now they really deleted my Safari, I can’t find it on my iphone any more. What can I do? How can I get my Safari back? I am so frustrated and worried. Please help me find my safari back! Please help me! I will highly appreciate!
Information about this £100 Fine Scam Pop Up
Nowadays, there are many viruses and other infections that can harm to the infected device hide on the Internet. If you don’t be more careful when you surf on the Internet, your device will get infected by some kinds of viruses. This £100 Fine Scam Pop Up is one kind of scam virus that has been distributed on the internet for a long time. Once your iphone gets infected by this scam virus, you should get it off your phone immediately. This scam virus usually can lock your safari then you will be unable to use your safari again. And now it can hide your safari and make you be unable to find it. It usually pops up when you accidently click on the pop up ads or visit some unsafe websites. It tells the victims that they have watched some porn video and violated some laws. If they don’t pay £100 fine by paysafecard, the safari on their devices will be deleted and the police will come to their home. Please note that if you see this message on your device, don’t believe it and pay the fine or you will lose your money and get nothing. Does Safari really be deleted from your iphone or ipad? Don’t worry. Safari can’t be deleted. It always stays on your device. The virus just hides the safari and makes you be unable to find it. Thus where is your Safari? Let’s see below.
Similar Screenshot of £100 Fine Scam Pop Up Virus Ransomware on iPhone/iPad
Main Traits of £100 Fine Scam Pop Up Virus on iPhone or iPad
1. It is designed to lock iPhone or iPad and asks you to pay for a fine of £100 to unlock your device. In fact, it is just a big scam.
2. It locks your Apple device, claiming that you’ve violated the law of local office by visiting illegal information online.
3. As soon as this virus targets your Apple device, it totally blocks your access to the Internet and prevents you from doing anything there.
4. It allows cyber criminals to remotely access your Apple device iPhone/iPad for stealing your personal information and other sensitive information.
5. It allows cyber criminals to get into your Apple device iPhone/iPad to hide your safari then make you be unable to find it and use it.
If you find any symptoms listed above showing on your iPhone or iPad, then your device must be suffered with a malware infection(which can be this £100 Fine Scam Pop Up Virus, Department of Justice Virus, Ukash Paysafecard Virus, FBI warning notice virus, Australian Federal Police virus and RCMP Ukash virus etc.) that blocks your access to your device. Welcome to contact YooSecurity Online Experts for manual removal guide. Also, we will provide a short removal guide below for device literate.
Stop and Remove £100 Fine Scam Pop Up Virus Screen on iPhone/iPad Immediately
I was trying to get on my internet on my phone and then £100 Fine Scam Pop Up Virus blocked my access to my internet on my iphone with something regarding pornography, how can I get the tab off of my internet viewing to continue using my internet? £100 Fine Scam Pop Up Virus is upgraded by hackers to target more and more iPhone or iPad or other Mac OS X system product to get more illegal profits. Now it can hide Safari and make victims believe that Safari has really been deleted. We used to believe that Apple products with Mac OS X system is greatly immune to viruses and malware. However, since this version of virus is improved to attack iPhone/iPad, this Mandiant USA Cyber Security malware will easily spread online and hits Apple iOS device.
1. £100 Fine Scam Pop Up Virus will pop up and lock your iPhone/iPad you visit a phishing site, open a junk e-mail attachment, click on an unknown link or download an application from an unsafe source, especially after you jailbreak your device.
2. Once you see £100 Fine Scam Pop Up Virus message on your iPhone or iPad, please get this ransomware off your iPhone/iPad manually.
3. Currently no app is able to detect or remove this malware scam, even for preventing the virus from attacking the mobile device again.
4. Manual removal process requires sufficient expertise. To safely deal with this Scam virus from iPhone/iPad, you are recommended to contact an expert online for further removal help.
If you get a £100 Fine Scam Pop Up threating you that if you don’t pay the fine, your safari will be deleted. Don’t be worried. Safari can’t be deleted by anyone. If you really can’t find safari on your iphone/ipad, I would like to remind you that they just hide your safari and don’t let you find it. This scam virus has infected many Apple devices. Some people don’t know it is a scam so they paid the fine. But finally they all found that they paid the fine then got nothing. They lost their money. So please don’t pay to the virus, all you should do is to find Safari and remove the virus immediately.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on October 20, 2016 6:16 am