Do you know why it is banned in that country. In order to keep the country free from the cyber crime, the Chinese Government has created a strong filtering system, the ‘Great Firewall’ that censors the internet excessively. Due to this censorship, people can’t search anything on the website. Any contents that can incite a revolution against the Chinese Government or can harm the sovereignty of the country will be blocked and people, attached to such activities, will be condemned according to the State Law. Under such strict circumstances, there is no question of using Dailymotion officially. But, people of China or people who are traveling the country access it in a different way.
How You Can Use Dailymotion in China
Dailymotion is a video-sharing website based in France on which users can upload, watch and share videos. It is one of the biggest video platforms in the world, offering a mix of content from users, independent creators and premium partners. It allows users to browse and upload videos by searching tags, channels, or user-created groups. The search system also introduces results based on other users’ searches. is really a great problem for all who are in China.
To access Dailymotion, you need to break the Great Firewall. And that can be possible through specific VPN service. A VPN service is designed to unblock the GFW in geo-restricted apps and websites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Installing VPN to your computer can hide your true IP address and disguise it to be from some other place. Once you install strong VPN for Dailymotion, it will be simpler to bypass the geo-restriction, and internet users can access it and any other social media without any limitations. A VPN is capable of unblocking the websites that are blocked in countries like China. The service provider will give you an encrypted network which is quite effective in hiding the clients’ actual identity and location over the internet. Not only a VPN service hide your online presence, but it also secures your private and personalized data. Installing a VPN service means you are protecting your computer and data from the hackers too. You can install VPN to your computer or smartphone to resist your identity to be disclosed, and you can use the internet peacefully.
How to Choose a Best VPN?
• Choosing a VPN Protocol is the first step to getting a smooth-running network which allows good browsing without hindrance. OpenVPN is the best to be used on a desktop or a laptop, IPsec/L2TP is generally used for the smartphones as they can be fussy. PPTP should be avoided because of its outdatedness. A good provider should be providing most of the protocol options.
• A provider should allow more than one device on a single account.
• A provider should also give many geo-locations options to make security stronger.
• A user has two options: Free VPN or Paid VPN. Free VPNs may look surprisingly giving a lot of benefits, but they should be avoided due to them being restricting and often can be spies of Government in a country like China. Paid VPNs are safer, and they will provide good results to the user.
And please note that free VPNs don’t work on high authority sites which are regionally blocked in some countries like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer etc.
we would not recommend to use a Free VPN for their iPhone to anyone. We don’t exactly know about VPN defender, but I have used some Free VPNs when I started using VPNs and realised Free VPNs have many drawbacks like:
1. Free VPNs are slow
2. They have few servers
3. The connection is slow and the client is not dedicated for every OS
4. Free VPN services keep logs so never recommended for Privacy and security
5. Free VPNs are not safe for Torrent Downloads
Guides to set up VPN on Macbook
There are a few things things you need to have before setting up a VPN connection:
• VPN is the short form of Virtual Private Network, VPN is an encrypted network which makes a private space for the user to use the internet with security and trust.
• VPNs do not leak information to third parties. For protection, they use tools like encryption, data encapsulation, and protocol tunneling.
• Most of the VPNs work by giving their user a secured IP address from their server and replacing it with the old one. Due to this exchange, the new IP address can be from anywhere around the world, and the Government cannot trace the person as they wouldn’t appear to be from that country.
• 2 types of VPN are Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN; the latter is the one famous for home/personal browsing.
• VPNs further have 3 families: IPSec family: Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) and Layer to Tunneling Protocol (L2TP); Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) family; SSL family: Secure Lock Socket (SLS) and Transport Layer Security (TSL) and OpenVPN.
1. Open System Preferences > Network.
2. Click the + sign.
3. Select VPN, then pick L2TP or PPTP.
4. Enter in your server address and account name, then click Authentication Settings.
5. Enter in your password and shared secret, then click Ok.
6. Click Connect.
Video Shows How Can I Use Dailymotion on Mac in China
If someone follows the entire information, then they can easily access Dailymotion sitting anywhere in China. But make sure that you are choosing the right VPN service provider and not fall into the hands of wrong providers. When installed and connected a VPN creates a separate and encrypted tunnel for your internet data traffic. Whatever you do online is transferred through this secure and encrypted tunnel away from the eyes of snoopers and hackers, however your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can see you are connected to a VPN but can not see what you are doing as your internet data traffic is hidden by VPN Encryption. Using a VPN is absolutely legal, unless you don’t use to for any criminal activities. There are misuses of every technology.
Warm prompt: If you don’t know which VPN service is the best for you or how to set up VPN on Mac, computer, laptop, android smartphone, tablet, or iPhone &ipad device, you’re recommended to live chat with Our Online Expert for instant help! We will take care everything for you!
Published by James B. Gonzalez & last updated on January 16, 2018 2:15 am