Can not uninstall Adobe Media Encoder 2020 completely from your laptop? How do you remove this app from your Windows 10 operating system without coming back? Is there a removal tool can rip it off or what is the best way to uninstall the software?
A detailed guide about Adobe Media Encoder 2020
The Adobe Media Encoder is a standalone video encoding app and it allows the users to encode both video and audio in a wide range of sharing formats. Now, this application comes with the major video editing apps that include Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe after Effects. Actually, this Adobe Media Encoder is a segment of the Adobe Video editing suite and highly responsible for encoding the video files to an accurate format to guarantee that they play on unique devices, which are widely watched in these days. This application often deals in the digital marketing, digital media, printing and publishing software with more than 14,000 workers and also $4.4 billion in profit.
Amazing features of Adobe Media Encoder 2020
The major features of Adobe Media Encoder are including:
Stability and performance
You can use the watch folders to encode video fast from the single source to various output formats.
You can access the commonly used settings instantly by using a preset browser. You can also even the organize presets by set favourites, category and also customize your most often utilized encoding presets.
RED scarlet X-support, RED EPIC and ARRIRAW
Import your RED scarlet X footage, ARRIRAW and 5K RED EPIC straightforwardly into the Adobe Media Encoder Cascade Style 6 for transcoding to both SD and HD formats.
Quick and guarantee output to practically any screen
You can simply and rapidly output your work for practically any device or video format. You can even set, customize and arrange your most favorite presets in the preset browser for quick export as well as batch encoding in a background. By reading the above content, if you are not sure if you will uninstall Adobe Media Encoder 2020 completely from your Windows 10, just go ahead to get more details in this article.
• The Adobe Media Encoder is very quicker than rendering with built-in reduce for Adobe after effects. This Adobe Media Encoder is majorly used for Adobe Premiere Pro as well. If you want renders, it become must to use. It ensures to provide the good selection of output formats as well as settings such as H.264 format that provides the best quality outputs with a fraction of a size of AVI.
• The presence of granular control of encoder enables you to export the video files with or without any audio. Also, it is excellent to be able to produce proxy files quickly for having the proxy work flow in the Premiere Pro. In addition to, there are lots of presets available to obtain you started and also there are countless choices available to make your individual presets.
• This is really a unique version of Adobe Media Encoder CC. Its speed is awesome that you can render the products is insanely fast. Also, this app is excellent for rapid exports of various clips, which are sent off to somewhere in one can go.
• The user interface of Adobe Media Encoder is very clean and also expresses the complete information that you can ever need such as tiny display window showing the existing frame rendering, time codes and formats.
• This app is completely adjustable, so you can be able to move, scale, insert and finally eliminate the windows, which you estimate a lot useful or valueless. These are all good stuff.
• Precisely, you can pick each single setting of your composition in order to enhance the quality as well as bitrate of the video. It has also built to enhance the coding by more.
• With the Adobe Media Encoder, you can able to compress the files as soon as possible and also able to export as well as save your work efficiently and quickly while keeping of your entire projects organized.
• This Media Encoder program is very much simple to use and also being accurately incorporated with the entire other Adobe tools. With this encoder, you are also able to enter the files of After Effects and then choose which composition to render. You would also like the quantity of coding procedures that this software has and allow to alter the resolution of screen and common aspects to get abest last effect for the concluding use of multimedia work.
• There are a lot of settings available in this app that can be quite overwhelming for a beginner. Specifically, it had more issues with alpha channel renders, but fortunately there is more support available all over the web.
• Some users feel it is extremely difficult that is not a genuine cons for all. This complexity really comes with versatility that is obviously good.
• The major issue with this media encoder is its main hook and rendering. If you are performing a very primary render with small effects and next to no post production elements applied, definitely this application may be a perfect one.
• If you are having issue with render times and require to batch render, it is highly suggested a render farm service via using this software. Of course, it costs more while attempting to fix the media encoder.
• Here, you cannot even view the similarity of what the rendered element is without a genuine rending. Also, it does not measure the different between them accurately.
• Sometimes many videos are missing while exporting. In the Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere, the video will be great, but when you watch a preview in Adobe Media Encoder, you can view that some graphics vanish and you cannot even appear to find out why. Then, you will need to export it once again and then it works. Hence, this would get frustrating for the users.
• This application consumes several system resources and could leave other applications as well as processes paralyzed. It also leaves them hanging in some cases and having to do a compulsory shutdown of these apps. Simultaneously, it does not let integration with other tools outside of the Adobe Platform.
Therefore, do you make a decision to uninstall Adobe Media Encoder 2020 immediately from your computer? And do you know how to do it?
How to Uninstall Adobe Media Encoder 2020 from Windows Operating System
Manually uninstall Adobe Media Encoder 2020 from Windows 10 (For Advanced Users Only)
a) Uninstall this software from Start menu, click on start and then right click on it and select “Uninstall”.
b) Uninstall Adobe Media Encoder 2020 via the Apps & Features. Input Apps into search box, then select “Settings”, next click on “Apps”, and click on it then click on “Uninstall”.
c) Uninstall this app via Control Panel. Input “Control Panel” into search box then click on it, click on “Uninstall a Program”, select the app then click on “Uninstall”.
Part II: Manually clean all the leftovers from regedit. (IMPORTANT STEP)
*For added protection, please back up the registry before you modify it.*
Check the following folders and delete associated files first.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe Media Encoder 2020.exe
- C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Next, you have to remove all its entries from Windows registry.
Press Windows + R, and type in regedit in RUN box, then press Enter. It’ll open Registry Editor.
Navigate to the Registry key: (You do this by clicking on the plus sign next to each key in the path to expand the path below it. )
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ (For 32-bit system users)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ (For 64-bit system users)
Kindly Reminder: You are welcome to contact online support if you need any assistance, just click the below button for help.
Automatically Uninstall Adobe Media Encoder 2020 with a Third-Party Uninstaller – Uninstallor (RECOMMENDED)
Step 1. Download and install Uninstallor onto your computer, double click on it to launch it and select “Adobe Media Encoder 2020”, then click on “Analyze Now” button to go.
Step 2. Uninstall Now. Click on this button to uninstall Adobe Media Encoder 2020.
Step 3. Remove Now. Click on the Remove now button and then click on OK or Yes to remove all files and folders of Adobe Media Encoder 2020.
Uninstall Completed! Adobe Media Encoder 2020 has been uninstalled completely.
The Adobe Media Encoder is a quick and lightweight application that provides a vast range of codecs and formats. You can even send the file or project directly from the Adobe Premiere and After Effects, which provide it an edge over other encoders such as Handbrake and Compressor. Overall, it is highly stable and offers several common presets. If you don’t need it and wish to uninstall Adobe Media Encoder 2020 from your Windows computer or Macbook, you are suggested to use Uninstallor, which will help you do all things.
Published by Tony Shepherd & last updated on August 27, 2020 4:06 pm